Zone1 For the Love of God...

there are only 2 options. It shouldn't be difficult
Just because one person sees only two options, does not mean others are equally constrained. I follow Christ.

I understand you feel compelled to tell the Church how things should be done. I get that. I understand the symbolism of both pre-Vatican II and post Vatican II. Neither one makes an iota of difference of my closeness to Jesus and following the ways he taught. The Church holds the symbolism, Christ holds the reality.

Just because one person sees only two options, does not mean others are equally constrained. I follow Christ.

I understand you feel compelled to tell the Church how things should be done. I get that. I understand the symbolism of both pre-Vatican II and post Vatican II. Neither one makes an iota of difference of my closeness to Jesus and following the ways he taught. The Church holds the symbolism, Christ holds the reality.
how ironic. You accuse me of seeing only two options when you see only ONE!!

So I guess you choose the novus ordo fake "church" over the nineteen hundred and 60 some years of Catholic Tradition that came before said nefarious entity came on the scene...

your choice. But I follow Truth (Jesus is Truth Incarnate). You may be guilty, however, of creating Christ in your own image.

Hate to sound like a protester but if a pope contradicts Scripture (legitimate Scripture like the Douay Rheims Bible), he is not Catholic.. NOT Christian.

Hate to sound like a protester but if a pope contradicts Scripture (legitimate Scripture like the Douay Rheims Bible), he is not Catholic.. NOT Christian.
It is not the sound of a protester, but the sound of a self-righteous judge of who is Catholic and Christian.

If a Catholic does not judge what is of Christ and what is NOT, that person will lose his soul and end up in Hell

in fair truth, any person that believes there is a heavenly messiah to save them will never fulfill the requirements for judgement and will either perish or begin over again - if allowed.

Well… he hates the Catholic Church as much as you do.

the desert crucifiers ... liberation theology, self determination what is their goal to prosecute they can not tolerate - bing / meriweather - rather their false religion of servitude they insist for all.

the desert crucifiers ... liberation theology, self determination what is their goal to prosecute they can not tolerate - bing / meriweather - rather their false religion of servitude they insist for all.
Look at you being nasty.

Our religious faith/denomination--or even lack thereof--is sacred to each of us and is the holy ground in each of our lives. It is our love for God.

Some turn away from religion/faith because they cannot reconcile their own understanding of the Bible with the holiness of God. They prefer no belief to a belief that God destroys.

Those of us who choose to practice a religion do so because it draws us to the holiness of God and into His love.

The thesis for this thread: We can, through our love of God, talk about our own beliefs/religion without trampling on the religion/faith/beliefs with respect and with care for the beliefs of others.

I am Catholic, and I credit the Catholic Church (and Little Golden Books) for dropping me at the feet of the Almighty God. I can also respect that others may have had the same experience as a Jew, Muslim, or any one of the other thousands of Christian denomination.

The last way I introduce Jesus to Jew or Muslim would be my belief of his Oneness with God when Jesus best introduces himself through his teachings of how to relate to the Father and to one another--via the Beatitudes for example, or through his life as a Jew.

Jews can introduce Isaiah and other prophets without tearing into Christians on their interpretation and fusion with what these prophets said to those of the Jewish faith.

I love God and believe God loves each of us. What is your story? What do you like best about your denomination and what do you value sharing?

I am Christian, baptised Anglican. I wasn't always religious growing up but ironically a Muslim co-worker keep talking to me about God and miracles of the universe etc. His comment to me that all three major religions believed in Jesus, but it was a matter of what role they viewed him in.

That statement just floored me and I had to learn more. So I reread the New Testament and listened to an audio book of the Old Testament, listened to Ravi Zacharias the most, he really inspired me to go forward in believing in Jesus, his testimonies are superb.

Remember, people of all Faiths have paid for their lives for their beliefs, they used to light Christian on fire while live and use them to light the streets, hanging lamposts. Just awful.

I am Christian, baptised Anglican. I wasn't always religious growing up but ironically a Muslim co-worker keep talking to me about God and miracles of the universe etc. His comment to me that all three major religions believed in Jesus, but it was a matter of what role they viewed him in.

That statement just floored me and I had to learn more. So I reread the New Testament and listened to an audio book of the Old Testament, listened to Ravi Zacharias the most, he really inspired me to go forward in believing in Jesus, his testimonies are superb.

Remember, people of all Faiths have paid for their lives for their beliefs, they used to light Christian on fire while live and use them to light the streets, hanging lamposts. Just awful.

that's a bit much even from a christian -

1674360103691.jpeg

is that you shocky ... holding the ladder, just helping the sinner find jesus ... speaking of flames.

* christianity only began in the late 4th century - after the original adherents you claim were murdered not one of them for a messiah.

liberation theology, self determination is what did them in their belief in jesus the events of the 1st century.

that's a bit much even from a christian -

View attachment 749615

is that you shocky ... holding the ladder, just helping the sinner find jesus ... speaking of flames.

* christianity only began in the late 4th century - after the original adherents you claim were murdered not one of them for a messiah.

liberation theology, self determination is what did them in their belief in jesus the events of the 1st century.

What's a bit much? Being burned alive? If this is what you are referring to, of course it is.

What's a bit much? Being burned alive? If this is what you are referring to, of course it is.
they used to light Christian on fire while live and use them to light the streets

not sure on that one shocky ... do you believe everything the religious fanatics, desert religions, write and say - especially their madeup - bibles.

- written by the crucifiers whether before or after the 1st century ... * is a clue.

I admire the studies you have and are undertaking. There is so much to know, so much to learn.

Forum List

Back