For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

You have no science background do you ?

I can read.

Energy from the sun, including gravity and radiation drives or affects EVERY of energy you can come up with. You’re thinking locally and short term. You don’t seem to have a clue what climate change involves. Fir one thing, you need to understand evolution to understand what is happening.

Sorry, but this is just wrong. Climate change has zero to do with evolution -- like nothing at all. Not unless you're pointing out that climate change drives evolution.

The acceleration in the rate of Change is cause more by man’s use of fossil fuels and affects all species.

And why is that? Explain to me how fossil fuels affects the rate of climate change. I know the answer, but I want to see if you know the answer, because based on what you're writing, you do not understand any of this.

Yet, all fossil fuels are derived from the energy of the sun.

Fossil fuels are stored-up carbon from deceased life -- and that stored-up carbon wouldn't be a problem until it gets taken out of the ground, ignited, and then converted to gaseous form. Historically, volcanoes have done that. Volcanoes still do that. But now human industrial activity is also doing that. And that is what is changing our atmosphere, the layers of gases that make earth habitable.

Nope, the primary driver of all life and our climate here on earth, IS THE SUN.

dafqx.jpg

Solar radiation and energy hit every other planet in the solar system; what makes earth different is our atmosphere. And we're fucking it up.

Man has alter that rate of change to his own deterrent.

Detriment?

The earth continues whatever we do to our environment because whatever we do will not affect the sun. We just make it harder for our own species to adapt.

You have no idea what you're talking about - at all.

I can read.

Barely it seems, you’ll be a heck of a lot better informed by researching more and not making inaccurate statements.
Sorry, but this is just wrong. Climate change has zero to do with evolution -- like nothing at all. Not unless you're pointing out that climate change drives evolution.

By that statement younjust made yourself a complete science illiterate.
And why is that? Explain to me how fossil fuels affects the rate of climate change. I know the answer, but I want to see if you know the answer, because based on what you're writing, you do not understand any of this.
If you know the answer don’t be a troll. There are thousands of websites. Go to NASA or the aaas website. Ask a question there.

Fossil fuels are stored-up carbon from deceased life -- and that stored-up carbon wouldn't be a problem until it gets taken out of the ground, ignited, and then converted to gaseous form. Historically, volcanoes have done that. Volcanoes still do that. But now human industrial activity is also doing that. And that is what is changing our atmosphere, the layers of gases that make life habitable

You are hilarious. Nothing evolves, exists if mutates or developed in earth without energy coming from the sun, including volcanoes. Man ACCELERATES this change .
Look at any graph if temps, the slope is greater during the industrial revolution. I guess you’re not into rate if change and slope are you ?

View attachment 789572

Solar radiation and energy hit every other planet in the solar system; what makes earth different is our atmosphere. And we're fucking it up.
Because foolish, man has interfered with green house gas emissions from burning fossil fuels. It accelerates the rate of change.

Because non science person, conditions have to be exactly right for carbon based life forms to evolve.
Detriment?

You have no idea what you're talking about - at all.
I probably dwarf you in my knowledge of science. And we’re only talking about grade school.

Last edited:
Barely it seems. you’ll be a heck of a lot better informed by researching more and not making inaccurate statements.

:rolleyes:

Nothing evolves, exists if mutates or developed in earth without energy py from the spun, 8ncluding volcanoes.

No shit. What is your point?

Volcanos are not formed or developed by the sun; they form because earth is a geologically active planet. If you want to assert that the sun's gravitational pull and solar flares may have had some impact on volcanic activity, that is theoretically possible but there has not, as far as I know, been any credible scientific theory linking solar activity to major changes volcanic activity. It's being investigated, but not established. Certainly not tied to any specific major climatological change event.

Because foolish, man has interfered with green house gas emissions from burning fossil fuels.

That much I agree with. To be precise, it is burning of fossil fuels (and other human activities) that have released greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

It accelerates the rate of change.

Well not only the rate of climate change; it changes the climate itself - period. Because releasing GHGs changes the atmosphere that makes life here possible.

Because non science person, conditions have to be exactly right for carbon based life forms to evolve.

In other words, as far as anyone can tell, you need an atmosphere to sustain multicellular life. Fuck with the atmosphere, and you endanger the survival of every living thing on the planet beyond anaerobic bacteria.

I probably dwarf you in my knowledge of science. And we’re only talking about grade school.

I know you think you owned me...but you didn't, lol.

:rolleyes:

No shit. What is your point?

Volcanos are not formed or developed by the sun; they form because earth is a geologically active planet. If you want to assert that the sun's gravitational pull and solar flares may have had some impact on volcanic activity, that is theoretically possible but there has not, as far as I know, been any credible scientific theory linking solar activity to major changes volcanic activity. It's being investigated, but not established. Certainly not tied to any specific major climatological change event.

That much I agree with. To be precise, it is burning of fossil fuels (and other human activities) that have released greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Well not only the rate of climate change; it changes the climate itself - period. Because releasing GHGs changes the atmosphere that makes life here possible.
An atmosphere that is a directly influenced by the sun. There would be no effect from greenhouse gasses without the sun’s IR being reflected and absorbed by CO2 molecules.

In other words, as far as anyone can tell, you need an atmosphere to sustain multicellular life. Fuck with the atmosphere, and you endanger the survival of every living thing on the planet beyond anaerobic bacteria.
The atmosphere as we know it not only doesn’t exist without the sun, it doesn’t exist with the same gasses and in the same proportions without being this distance from the sun and it’s gravitational force,
I know you think you owned me...but you didn't, lol.
I don’t own you. I just don’t think in local terms, and neither does science.

Climate change has started to effect the continued evolution of our species. Everything from migration of peoples from drought torn areas to here which we will incorporate into our gene pool, to deer ticks and Lyme disease to covid to wars and the deaths they incur. All can affect our adaptability in a negative way and alters our ability to adapt.

Geesus, for decades now our military has used AGW factors to help define their long term missions.,

An atmosphere that is a directly influenced by the sun. There would be no effect from greenhouse gasses without the sun’s IR being reflected and absorbed by CO2 molecules.

Understand what you're saying, but there is no evidence that the sun is responsible for the climate change over the last 100+ years. For all practical purposes, solar energy has remained a constant.

The atmosphere as we know it not only doesn’t exist without the sun,

Dude, the entire solar system doesn't exist without the sun. I think we get that. What are you trying to argue? Your repetitious references to the sun is akin to coming down with cancer and blaming it on the Big Bang.

I don’t own you. I just don’t think in local terms, and neither does science.

Well you should think more locally because it's people's intentional activities that are changing the biosphere, not the sun. That is not to say that the can't change it at some point - probably already has and will eventually do so again as it expands. But the sun isn't to blame for our currently changing environment - it's just not. You're actually making a climate change denier's argument insisting that it is.

Climate change has started to effect the continued evolution of our species.

That seems plausible.

Everything from migration of peoples from drought torn areas to here which we will incorporate into our gene pool, to deer ticks and Lyme disease to covid to wars and the deaths they incur. All can affect our adaptability in a negative way and alters our ability to adapt.

Geesus, for decades now our military has used AGW factors to help define their long term missions.,

No disagreement. I think we agree on the potential impacts and we probably agree that human activity is causing climate change, but the sun isn't to blame. It's us. Period.

Newsbuster ? Are you shitting me ? A check out counter tabloid…Amizing. For idiots only. They aren’t a climate science research institute. Your intellect dropped to goldfish level. Or worse…..Trump level.

British Court ruling... 2007, your side did not appeal. Attack the entity reporting it... laughable...

YOUR SIDE LIES

but there is no evidence that the sun is responsible for the climate change over the last 100+ years. For all practical purposes, solar energy has remained a constant.

Correct.

Your repetitious references to the sun is akin to coming down with cancer and blaming it on the Big Bang.

Dag is a complete moron. All he does is parrot and hurl bullshit.

But the sun isn't to blame for our currently changing environment - it's just not. You're actually making a climate change denier's argument insisting that it is.

Hilarious. Faux pushes "solar cycle." But the "solar cycle" theory origin is indeed the Co2 fraud. The truth about land near the poles/tectonic plate movement is completely censored on Faux, because like Traitor Joe, Faux protects the Co2 fraud. Gutfeld got the truth on the HuffPo message board almost 20 years ago.

that have released greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons...

NO WARMING despite rising Co2 = theory REJECTED

NO EVIDENCE presented of planetary warming at all.

Based on? What can you do?

Based on showing photos of Norfolk Naval Base during a storm surge in 2017, insisting that is ocean rise, and then spazzing when the past year of photos on Google show NO OCEAN RISE at Norfolk NB...

If they actually had an ocean rise, they wouldn't be busted lying so easily.

They have none = NO OCEAN RISE = NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT = PLANET NOT WARMING

Thought you said man was?

You have observed 50+ posts here on Environment arguing the following.

ICE dictates climate = ocean level, temperature, atmospheric thickness, humidity

ICE is on LAND NEAR A POLE

Antarctica 90% of Earth ICE
Greenland 7%

LAND MOVES.

TWO POLAR OCEANS = EARTH HAS NO ICE

Do you have ADD??

Human contribution to climate change is called URBAN HEAT SINK EFFECT, which is all of the organic unfudged warming the Co2 fraud has....

Human overpopulation has achieved "draining too much fresh water from nature" STAGE 1 and if that continues the results will be catastrophic, but that is about life forms on land, not climate....

Two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons...

NO WARMING despite rising Co2 = theory REJECTED

NO EVIDENCE presented of planetary warming at all.

Not sure what "news" you read but global temps are absolutely increasing *with* increased CO2. More ominously, there's always a lag. Temps rise after CO2 increases. So the record-smashing El Nino event that we're dealing with right now is probably attributable to carbon that was pumped out in the preceding years and decade(s). This El Nino is going to fuck up quite a few lives in Summer 23 and probably Summer 24 as well, but if that's not bad enough, just wait another 4-5 years until the next El Nino comes around in 2027-28 when we will very likely cross the 2C threshold for the first time.

global temps

Exhibit A of where we disagree. Your side has various data. It has SURFACE GROUND which is overwhelmingly from GROWING URBAN AREAS. That is the only series your side has that has actual warming that is not fudge. Atmosphere and ocean "warming" is all fudge.

If oceans were warming, wouldn't we see a breakout in canes??

LOL...

Temps rise after CO2 increases.

Completely false...

• The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years.

Crusader Frank has documented that over and over here. Not a minor issue, but the "temperature rises" discussed are miniscule. Co2 is a by product of warming because ice melting because plate is moving away from pole. ICE DICTATES CLIMATE.

If oceans were warming, wouldn't we see a breakout in canes??

Look at the top line. Record sea surface temperatures since March - every single day. Notice how all the other lines tend to move up and down and intersect the lines from previous years. Not 2023. It's a record breaker.

p.s. Al Gore's interested in climate change, but he's not an expert. He believes that there's "sustainable" development. I am far less convinced of that. I'm convinced humanity is going to have to make a whole series of very, very unpopular choices over the next 5-20 years, or we're just going to descend into total chaos

Last edited:
I truly wonder how many of the peeps In here know earth tilts back and forth twice a year

On average ... irradiation is equal to the solar constant times the cosine of latitude ... 1,360 W/m^2 cos (lat) ... gets pretty thin for latitudes greater than 60º ... high school math this time ...

Record sea surface temperatures since March - every single day

You see a line on a chart. You accept such a chart as accurate unfudged data. As is easily documented with atmosphere, that is not the case. Your side FUDGES DATA. It is possible you simply do not understand that....

DATA comes from INSTRUMENTS. We have two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons

What did the data say, and what did your heroes do with the data?

" satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

Gotta love NBC with "suggested" - you check your outside thermometer and it suggested it was 70F, but you really need a taxpayer funded "scientist" to come over to your house and find a bullshit reason to fudge that to 80F.... what happened with atmosphere...

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

The absolute definition of CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Admit the TRUTH that increasing atmospheric Co2 did not warm the atmosphere, declare Co2 null and void, terminate funding and file for unemployment.... OR

FUDGE THE DATA with laughable bullshit....

The only "evidence" of atmospheric "warming" is FUDGE. There is NO DATA.... DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT???

And nobody with any credibility argues hurricanes aren't directly correlated with ocean temps... NO OCEAN WARMING either...

You see a line on a chart. You accept such a chart as accurate unfudged data. As is easily documented with atmosphere, that is not the case. Your side FUDGES DATA. It is possible you simply do not understand that....

DATA comes from INSTRUMENTS. We have two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons

What did the data say, and what did your heroes do with the data?

" satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

Gotta love NBC with "suggested" - you check your outside thermometer and it suggested it was 70F, but you really need a taxpayer funded "scientist" to come over to your house and find a bullshit reason to fudge that to 80F.... what happened with atmosphere...

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

The absolute definition of CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Admit the TRUTH that increasing atmospheric Co2 did not warm the atmosphere, declare Co2 null and void, terminate funding and file for unemployment.... OR

FUDGE THE DATA with laughable bullshit....

The only "evidence" of atmospheric "warming" is FUDGE. There is NO DATA.... DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT???

And nobody with any credibility argues hurricanes aren't directly correlated with ocean temps... NO OCEAN WARMING either...

Look, anyone can claim fudged data. But the data comes from NOAA, which is the same agency that issues tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings in your area. They're credible.

If you want a primer on how they come up with their info here it is:

The NOAA 1/4° Daily Optimum Interpolation Sea Surface Temperature (OISST) is a long term Climate Data Record that incorporates observations from different platforms (satellites, ships, buoys and Argo floats) into a regular global grid. The dataset is interpolated to fill gaps on the grid and create a spatially complete map of sea surface temperature. Satellite and ship observations are referenced to buoys to compensate for platform differences and sensor biases.

Forum List

Back