For People Who Need To Educate Themselves About What The Vaccine Really Is

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just because I can see why there might be confusion in this shot and why it isn't supposedly working because a lot of people are still getting Covid. Look, the thing is the shot wasn't supposed to protect us from Covid,.. it was supposed to protect us from dying and getting hospitalized and I don't see too many times that happens for the vaccinated. Yes, it's still a personal choice,.. I'm just saying it and putting it out there.

Just because I can see why there might be confusion in this shot and why it isn't supposedly working because a lot of people are still getting Covid. Look, the thing is the shot wasn't supposed to protect us from Covid,.. it was supposed to protect us from dying and getting hospitalized and I don't see too many times that happens for the vaccinated. Yes, it's still a personal choice,.. I'm just saying it and putting it out there.

A lot of the confusion is due to lies like this one from Joe Biden:

1642027248247.png

How many times, in how many places do you want quoted that indeed, MANY told people the shots were sterilizing--meaning they would prevent infection?

Too many people still believe it.

And for too many, the vaccines are so dangerous it's not a good bet to get them even if they "prevent severe illness and death". For some, yes. For everyone, as a blanket RX, no way. And we are just at the beginning of understanding this. Sadly.

Forum List

Back