For MONTHS the polls told us Biden was the frontrunner.

Joe Biden is still the front runner for the moment. If he wins big in SC, we will see Sanders fade fast. Sanders needs to over perform in SC, or the media will call the win an inflection point, the comeback kid, and all that stuff. Biden could then dominate following Super Tuesday. Then off to the Convention to see Bernie take his medicine once again.

Currently Sanders is the front runner, not Biden.

Biden is most definitely the front runner. All he has to do is win South Carolina big, and he will ride on to the nomination. If Biden wins big tonight, it is over for Sanders. Bernie needs a very strong performance tonight, or he is right back where he was in 2016.

Joe Biden is still the front runner for the moment. If he wins big in SC, we will see Sanders fade fast. Sanders needs to over perform in SC, or the media will call the win an inflection point, the comeback kid, and all that stuff. Biden could then dominate following Super Tuesday. Then off to the Convention to see Bernie take his medicine once again.

Biden is most definitely the front runner. All he has to do is win South Carolina big, and he will ride on to the nomination. If Biden wins big tonight, it is over for Sanders. Bernie needs a very strong performance tonight, or he is right back where he was in 2016.

He doesn't have as much support, money or infrastructure as Sanders does in super Tuesday states and currently Sanders is leading in the polls nationally. Of course this is primary season and an especially strong performance from Biden that beats expectations could change things but I would guess Biden would need to beat whoever comes in second place by at least 20-25 points and even then I'm not sure if that's enough of a win to turn things around. It could be but as of this moment given the national polls alone Sanders is the obvious frontrunner at this point.

He doesn't have as much support, money or infrastructure as Sanders does in super Tuesday states and currently Sanders is leading in the polls nationally. Of course this is primary season and an especially strong performance from Biden that beats expectations could change things but I would guess Biden would need to beat whoever comes in second place by at least 20-25 points and even then I'm not sure if that's enough of a win to turn things around. It could be but as of this moment given the national polls alone Sanders is the obvious frontrunner at this point.

The comeback kid is back. Biden wins BIG and now has the momentum. Sanders is toast.

The comeback kid is back. Biden wins BIG and now has the momentum. Sanders is toast.

We'll see but still as of now Sander is the front runner since he's leading in the national polls. I hope somebody overtakes him.

Forum List

Back