for how long you will be following the elections?

for how long you will be following the elections?

• till PA concluded

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how long can you take all this?
As long as is needed, and political payback is going to be sweet if the corrupt Biden and his chosen affirmative action vice is seated. It has a my hopes that a peaceful precise rebellion of huge proportions comes about from this mess, but there won't be no yelling at the sky or crying like little petulant children in the streets because you can't murder your children in the womb by the likes of gosnel or by purchasing heroin on Sunday in oregan, but instead a movement to return this nation to it's proper glory as one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. And having standards put back in place that crushes the devilish run political movement in this nation.

This is like any complex legal case. There are challenges coming from many directions, from outright fraud in mail-in ballots, to compromised vote recording, to illegal voting changes by judges and others, to systemic problems with the software that is used to count ballots.

If we had seen the LANDSLIDE that our compromised Media predicted, it would all be meaningless, because the number of questionable votes would not be sufficient to affect the outcome. But the outcome was razor-thin in the states where it most counted, so everything must be allowed to take its course.

It could be 2021 before everything is resolved to the point where one candidate or the other has to concede.

And even if everything seems to be ultimately legitimate, the Media and the pollsters have taken a black eye from which it will take a long time to recover. Their attempts to sway the results of this election were disgraceful and obvious. Fuck the lot of them.

I haven’t been sleeping so well lately. I was very worried about four more years of Trump. It appears that that is not going to be the case, so I feel exhilarated. I feel relieved

Sunni Man what can you possibly disagree with the question of " how long can you take all this? " :)

you mad bro?... :D

No evidence would result in LESS waiting.
No evidence=No case.

Which would result in NO WAITING. . .

DERP.

You said that I would be "WAITING A WHILE."

Remember fucktard?
SCOTUS will not rule with zero evidence, dumbass. If you are going to wait until SCOTUS gives it to trump you’ll be waiting a while.

REMINDER AGAIN, FUCKTARD!

The question was "HOW LONG WILL YOU FOLLOW THE ELECTION."

NOTHING in my response was about the SCOTUS "GIVING IT TO TRUMP."

Now, go back to your SHIT DICKING alternative life.

You lack the brain cells for anything else.

No evidence=No case.

DERP.

Remember fucktard?
SCOTUS will not rule with zero evidence, dumbass. If you are going to wait until SCOTUS gives it to trump you’ll be waiting a while.

PRESIDENT BIDEN.
Say it.

No evidence=No case.

DERP.

Remember fucktard?

PRESIDENT BIDEN.
Say it.

Not in your fucktarded lifetime.

I'll go until everything is concluded. Key is to pace myself and sticking with real news. It is easy to tune out the talking heads and those playing with their clickers showing all the possibilities. On election night I occasionally tuned in but spent most of my TV viewing time watching an episode of the series Monk on Amazon Prime. I never caught the show when it originally aired.

I'll go until everything is concluded. Key is to pace myself and sticking with real news. It is easy to tune out the talking heads and those playing with their clickers showing all the possibilities. On election night I occasionally tuned in but spent most of my TV viewing time watching an episode of the series Monk on Amazon Prime. I never caught the show when it originally aired.

wow, that show was on the air like what, 10 years ago?
you doing it the right way imo... :)
most people on this forum are the degenerates... :D

No evidence=No case.

DERP.

Remember fucktard?

PRESIDENT BIDEN.
Say it.

BF10305E-D646-48AA-9A22-05B35208753A.jpeg

No evidence=No case.

DERP.

Remember fucktard?

PRESIDENT BIDEN.
Say it.

View attachment 412576
Illegitimate.... He is a lame duck president right out of the gate, but lucky for him Trump has made it easy for him, but watch Briben screw that up even. This nation is seriously stupid now.... It's proven.

Forum List

Back