For First Time ,a U.S. Capitol riot defendant is

Absent the pejoratives...I think all lawbreakers should face a judge. Period.

Again, the one has nothing to do with the other. i know it's the conservative mantra now..to deflect from Jan 6 with the BLM stuff.
But they are unrelated.

On a personal note, I find that comparing the mostly peaceful BLM protests with a bunch of entitled white dudes attacking our Govt. institutions, just because their team lost--to be ludicrous.
When the GD church burned down where were you????

No wonder you people slave 50 yrs to a miserable GD job and die 5 days after retirement

Why would I ever listen to you? I'd blow my head off than be a GD slave

If you hit a cop with a flagpole..you are a violent criminal. Not all those folks were trespassers, or are you just ignoring the multiple violent felonies being charged..and indeed..free to view anytime you want on any number of platforms?

Nobody is 'soft' on real criminals. When you say it though..I can't help but feel that, for you, it's just code for black people.

This country, the USA, incarcerates more people, by percentage of population..than any other country in the world. Bar none. China has the raw numbers...but we win the percentage race~

Soft on crime....too funny!

While the United States represents about 4.2 percent of the world's population,[3] it houses around 20 percent of the world's prisoners.[4] Corrections (which includes prisons, jails, probation, and parole) cost around $74 billion in 2007 according to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).[5][6] According to the Justice Expenditures and Employment in the United States, 2017 report release by BJS, it's estimated that county and municipal governments spent roughly US$30 billion on corrections in 2017.[7][8]
As of their March 2020 publication, the Prison Policy Initiative, a non-profit organization for decarceration, estimated that in the United States, about 2.3 million people were or are currently incarcerated. Of those who were incarcerated, 1,291,000 people were in state prison, 631,000 in local jails, 226,000 in federal prisons, 44,000 in youth correctional facilities, 42,000 in immigration detention camps, 22,000 in involuntary commitment, 11,000 in territorial prisons, 2,500 in Indian Country jails, and 1,300 in United States military prisons.[9]
Black females have 5 times the number of abortions than white females.
Blacks commit over 50% of homicides each year in the United States.
Or are you implying Blacks don't kill other blacks.
Blacks don't rob other blacks.
Blacks don't assualt other blacks.
How many Blacks are involved in gun murders.
How many Blacks are members of the NRA.

Obviously the strategy was to not allow any bail and due process.
Make the insurrectionists sweat it out until they play ball and cop
some plea deal { meaning Rat out trump as the Instigator }.
Please provide us with an example of anyone being denied, 'due process'.

Helpful hint....bail has no place in it...except that be offered..or a cogent reason as to why it is not--presented. There are some of the defendants, who, no surprise, were on probation or parole and have had it revoked. That is non-bailable.

Is a high bail a tactic?

Sure, oh well. that's how it is..in the bigs.

Absent the pejoratives...I think all lawbreakers should face a judge. Period.

Again, the one has nothing to do with the other. i know it's the conservative mantra now..to deflect from Jan 6 with the BLM stuff.
But they are unrelated.

On a personal note, I find that comparing the mostly peaceful BLM protests with a bunch of entitled white dudes attacking our Govt. institutions, just because their team lost--to be ludicrous.
The Jan 6 protest was mostly peaceful.

But you go ahead and deride “entitled white dudes” who caused minimal damage while defending the ”mostly peaceful” black-related riots that left 30 dead in their wake. The BLM riots were multiple times more violent than the Jan 6 protest, which is why you have no credibility complaining about the white guys when the black guys, and the whites rioting in their “cause,” were so much worse.

Black females have 5 times the number of abortions than white females.
Blacks commit over 50% of homicides each year in the United States.
Or are you implying Blacks don't kill other blacks.
Blacks don't rob other blacks.
Blacks don't assualt other blacks.
How many Blacks are involved in gun murders.
How many Blacks are members of the NRA.
Not hard to smell you coming, eh?

Black folk are a lot poorer, on average...and it's the poor people who commit the majority of crime. But keep nursing that hate....I like to imagine what it's doing to you~

Problem with that is he's not involved in any of that....and they have video proof that supports it.
Seems that the FBI broke down his door simply because he was identified in a video....but no proof that he did anything wrong. They just wanted to charge someone.
Dems are out for blood when it comes to their political opponents, and the FBI is their weapon of choice. Remember how they categorized the parents at the School Board meeting as “domestic terrorists” and sicced the FBI on them? The intent is to intimidate citizens who disagree with liberal policies to shut up or face the consequences.

Like I said, this country is looking more like Communist China every day, courtesy of today‘s Democrsts.

Please provide us with an example of anyone being denied, 'due process'.

Helpful hint....bail has no place in it...except that be offered..or a cogent reason as to why it is not--presented. There are some of the defendants, who, no surprise, were on probation or parole and have had it revoked. That is non-bailable.

Is a high bail a tactic?

Sure, oh well. that's how it is..in the bigs.
No bail no matter all those arrested were basically violating
Trespassing laws.With a few exceptions.
Not allowed to have visitation.No court dates announced or
constantly being moved to a later date.
Not one firearm was collected during the January 6th storming.
I think one was collected the day before and in the early morning of
Janusry 6th.Obvioulsy planted.
No Cop was shot or killed on January 6th no matter how many times
dimwit Biden said as much.Sicknick died a day and a half after January 6h
suffering two strokes.Why was he granted { awarded } a State Funeral.?
To hype the entire Fraud of how terrible it was.
As bad as Pearl Harbor.Maybe even 911.Possibly the Civil War.
By Pols who, Lie for a living.

Not hard to smell you coming, eh?

Black folk are a lot poorer, on average...and it's the poor people who commit the majority of crime. But keep nursing that hate....I like to imagine what it's doing to you~
Yeah, and they’re poor primarily because of the high out-of-wedlock rate. So they are poor due to their own actions, and that’s the excuse for their committing a disproportionate share of the crime?

Besides, being poor is no excuse to be a criminal. My parents, and their parents, grew up in poverty, and nobody so much as stole a stick of gum.

The Jan 6 protest was mostly peaceful.

But you go ahead and deride “entitled white dudes” who caused minimal damage while defending the ”mostly peaceful” black-related riots that left 30 dead in their wake. The BLM riots were multiple times more violent than the Jan 6 protest, which is why you have no credibility complaining about the white guys when the black guys, and the whites rioting in their “cause,” were so much worse.
Damn..logic really has no place in your world, does it. You want to compare months of protests with a riot that took a few hours out of one day? How does that work?
It's interesting that you seem to think that I find the Jan. 6 defendants any more, or less, contemptible that I do any others who break the law, and in some cases, hurt people, especially cops.

Difference is---some of the Jan. 6th people attacked the very bedrock of our electoral system.

They WILL pay.

Still doesn’t compare to the extent of property damage, and arson, and assaults, and dozens of murders that the BLM barbarians left in their wake.

Nor does it compare to the fact that leftists let out the black thing from prison so he could mow down 50 whites the next day, killing six of them. Where’s the outrage about that? In fact, where’s the media coverage at all? There was more coverage given to an innocent white kid who defended his own life.

And you have the nerve to say *I* have double standards!

I‘vr had my share of hypocrites for the night.

In case you missed it, we aren't the ones calling the Floyd rioters "peaceful patriots" ...we call rioters rioters and peaceful protesters are those who did not participate in riots. Why are you righris6s incapable of saying that those who broke into the capital. assaulted and injured police. stole and vandalized property and smeared feces on the walls are no different than those who rioted in Floyds name? Is it because they have an R affiliation?

Last edited:
This thread is probably not good bedtime reading. Knowing that these people are fellow citizens, who vote, is enough to give one nightmares.
Ya know..that thought crossed my mind as well. But knowing that the crazies are in the minority..and will continue to get smaller and smaller, calms me.

Dems are out for blood when it comes to their political opponents, and the FBI is their weapon of choice. Remember how they categorized the parents at the School Board meeting as “domestic terrorists” and sicced the FBI on them? The intent is to intimidate citizens who disagree with liberal policies to shut up or face the consequences.

Like I said, this country is looking more like Communist China every day, courtesy of today‘s Democrsts.
Bingo
:iagree:

Yeah, and they’re poor primarily because of the high out-of-wedlock rate. So they are poor due to their own actions, and that’s the excuse for their committing a disproportionate share of the crime?

Besides, being poor is no excuse to be a criminal. My parents, and their parents, grew up in poverty, and nobody so much as stole a stick of gum.
Hold on....are you saying black people are poor due to their own actions? But for you white people it's...different?

Damn..logic really has no place in your world, does it. You want to compare months of protests with a riot that took a few hours out of one day? How does that work?
It's interesting that you seem to think that I find the Jan. 6 defendants any more, or less, contemptible that I do any others who break the law, and in some cases, hurt people, especially cops.

Difference is---some of the Jan. 6th people attacked the very bedrock of our electoral system.

They WILL pay.
Damn…..you just made my point for me. YOUR side carried on like rabid animals FOR MONTHS, and our side had a single incident that lasted a few hours. Thanks for pointing out how much more violent and dangerous you liberals are.

No bail no matter all those arrested were basically violating
Trespassing laws.With a few exceptions.
Not allowed to have visitation.No court dates announced or
constantly being moved to a later date.
Not one firearm was collected during the January 6th storming.
I think one was collected the day before and in the early morning of
Janusry 6th.Obvioulsy planted.
No Cop was shot or killed on January 6th no matter how many times
dimwit Biden said as much.Sicknick died a day and a half after January 6h
suffering two strokes.Why was he granted { awarded } a State Funeral.?
To hype the entire Fraud of how terrible it was.
As bad as Pearl Harbor.Maybe even 911.Possibly the Civil War.
By Pols who, Lie for a living.
The only reason anyone was charged with insurrection is because they needed headlines to say it.
They had no evidence on anyone with regards to insurrection.
Now the Democraps in the House that impeached Trump over lies and tampered evidence are trying to make the case the FBI can't make.

Hold on....are you saying black people are poor due to their own actions? But for you white people it's...different?
I didn’t mention whites at all. The other guy was making excuses for black criminals because they are poor, so I responded to that.

Nice try, but no dice.

By AG Merrick Garland.No wonder Chuckie boy Schumer and the Democrats
threw tissy fits when The GOP under Majority leader McConnell made the decision
that Garland would not be allowed a Nomination for SCOTUS during an election year.
Now we know why the Dems threw daily fits.Because Garland was a ringer.
Punked.The Dems were counting on him to Play Political games.
Which is what he's proved.His Son in law made money { lots money }
by involving himself in the publication and sale of School books with
CRT lessons spelled out as curriculum.Merrick dint want to talk about it.
As if it never existed.

Forum List

Back