For everyone who's confused about what progressive means.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Here's 2 hours and 50 minutes of Jimmy Dore , one of the few remaining true progressives in
the mainstream and alternate media scene. ( since Slick Willy sold us out in 1996).

Save it for when there's nothing else on TV or listen to it on your next
3 hour drive. Or just click in anywhere- it's a great interview start to finish - they cover tons of different subjects.

Progressive is an American term on par with Russia or China calling their countries the Peoples this or that. It's like calling shit ice cream. It's totally bogus

Here's 2 hours and 50 minutes of Jimmy Dore , one of the few remaining true progressives in
the mainstream and alternate media scene. ( since Slick Willy sold us out in 1996).

Save it for when there's nothing else on TV or listen to it on your next
3 hour drive. Or just click in anywhere- it's a great interview start to finish - they cover tons of different subjects.

the American identity problem

you'll find much support from the 'denial contingent' here on that Ange

~S~

Is there a text of it anywhere- I ain't listening to nobody, about his opinion, for 3 hours.

"progressive" means an amoral culture and maxist economics, it's the prefect recipe for destroying a country

Progressive is the opposite of neoliberal and neoconservative....
It's basically Libertarianism without the greed part.
It's original use was to describe people like Teddy Roosevelt and those who supported him.
He, nor they, were anything close to libertarian. Neoliberal and neocon under the surface are the same.

It's original use was to describe people like Teddy Roosevelt and those who supported him.
He, nor they, were anything close to libertarian. Neoliberal and neocon under the surface are the same.
"Death of the Liberal Class'
A must read by Chris Hedges....explains how the oppression of liberal ideas here
began back when we protested our involvement in WW-1 .

seems to me the confusion is all about those who want to change to goal posts

for ex, guess which potus started the EPA,& NOAA ?

He'd be a liberal by today's standards, but nobody called him that when he was in office

~S~

He'd be a liberal by today's standards, but nobody called him that when he was in office

~S~
Nixon starting the EPA was.
any president's obligation at that point.

We were turning this country into an absolute shit-hole - I know, because I grew up 15 miles from the Cuyahoga River which famously caught fire in 1969. Now it's Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Vb0jJ3e.jpg

s_d44_16-1190M.jpg

~S~

We were turning this country into an absolute shit-hole - I know, because I grew up 15 miles from the Cuyahoga River which famously caught fire in 1969. Now it's Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Vb0jJ3e.jpg

s_d44_16-1190M.jpg

so Ange....

where were you on the 22nd of June 1969...?
cuyahogariverfire-press-48fire_1e1b539f07.jpg

:5_1_12024:
~S~

~S~

Vb0jJ3e.jpg

s_d44_16-1190M.jpg

so Ange....

where were you on the 22nd of June 1969...?
cuyahogariverfire-press-48fire_1e1b539f07.jpg

:5_1_12024:
~S~
Probably playing in a little league baseball game, oblivious to the chaotic, crumbling world around me.

Read "A Civil Action"

This true story of an epic courtroom showdown, where two of the nation's largest corporations were accused of causing the deaths of children from water contamination, was a #1 national bestseller and winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award.

Described as “a page-turner filled with greed, duplicity, heartache, and bare-knuckle legal brinksmanship by The New York Times, A Civil Action is the searing, compelling tale of a legal system gone awry—one in which greed and power fight an unending struggle against justice. Yet it is also the story of how one man can ultimately make a difference. Representing the bereaved parents, the unlikeliest of heroes emerges: a young, flamboyant Porsche-driving lawyer who hopes to win millions of dollars and ends up nearly losing everything, including his sanity. With an unstoppable narrative power reminiscent of Truman Capote’s In Cold Blood, A Civil Action is an unforgettable reading experience that will leave the reader both shocked and enlightened.

A Civil Action was made into a movie starring John Travolta and Robert Duvall.

https://www.amazon.com/Civil-Action...s&sprefix=a+civi,aps,202&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

I've not seen the movie and in fact didn't know one existed.

Forum List

Back