Mandatory birth control.
Viva small, less intrusive government! Let's make government in charge of your reproductive system!
Don't like it? Work to get off welfare. Incentive, in other words. Good for the woman, good for any children she might have, good for marriages, good for selective mating, good for taxpayers, good for crime victims, good for the community...
And good for massive and intrusive government! Good for faceless bureaucrats with the power over individual's bodies! And a good first step to setting up an Authoritarian super state.

Mandatory birth control.
Viva small, less intrusive government! Let's make government in charge of your reproductive system!
Don't like it? Work to get off welfare. Incentive, in other words. Good for the woman, good for any children she might have, good for marriages, good for selective mating, good for taxpayers, good for crime victims, good for the community...
And good for massive and intrusive government! Good for faceless bureaucrats with the power over individual's bodies! And a good first step to setting up an Authoritarian super state.
No, I think you are wrong. The way it is now, all of us are at the mercy of everyone else's "choice". We don't get to choose whether the welfare mom has two or ten children. But we are FORCED to pay for their births, their educations, and so on. That requires a huge intrusive bureaucracy--to extract the money, redistribute it, cover the high levels of dysfunction that comes with multi-generational dependency, and so on.

With my plan, only on person is responsible for her choice: the mother. And no one is on the hook to pay for her choice.

Which is a good thing when democrooks do it.

Mandatory birth control.
No, I think you are wrong. The way it is now, all of us are at the mercy of everyone else's "choice". We don't get to choose whether the welfare mom has two or ten children. But we are FORCED to pay for their births, their educations, and so on. That requires a huge intrusive bureaucracy--to extract the money, redistribute it, cover the high levels of dysfunction that comes with multi-generational dependency, and so on.

With my plan, only on person is responsible for her choice: the mother. And no one is on the hook to pay for her choice.

We pay for everyone's kids birth and education .

Mandatory birth control.

I would guess that, roughly, the tax breaks a middle class couple or parent get from having just one kid amount to a good 50,000 over 18 years,

probably a lot more.

What counts as "on the dole "?
means-tested benefits

We should encourage birth control in general !

There was this study that if people wait till after 25 to have a child, they are like 80% less likely to live in poverty .

By the way , when you are on welfare And you have another kid , you don't get extra cash bennies .
I used to live in a neighborhood in Baltimore where people looked down on you if you WEREN'T signed up for the whole array of benefits. Women in that neighborhood have children solely to get housing with more bedrooms, for example. I remember talking to one woman--who I liked--about the time it was taking for the city to move her into a new house. "They tried to get me to take a 'garden apartment'", she said. "You ain't giving me no 'garden apartment'", she said indignantly, the victim of a great injustice in her eyes.

Being black and poor.

Being lazy and stupid, a democrook voter.

Another one for forced sterilization. Hmmmm.

Can we rightfully bring out the Nazi comparison now!!??
Go ahead and chirp about Nazis. Who cares? There is a great difference between forced sterilization and birth control. Of course, you knew that, didn't you?

Forced birth control is forced sterilization, even if it's temporary.

btw, you're an idiot.

means-tested benefits

There was this study that if people wait till after 25 to have a child, they are like 80% less likely to live in poverty .

By the way , when you are on welfare And you have another kid , you don't get extra cash bennies .
I used to live in a neighborhood in Baltimore where people looked down on you if you WEREN'T signed up for the whole array of benefits. Women in that neighborhood have children solely to get housing with more bedrooms, for example. I remember talking to one woman--who I liked--about the time it was taking for the city to move her into a new house. "They tried to get me to take a 'garden apartment'", she said. "You ain't giving me no 'garden apartment'", she said indignantly, the victim of a great injustice in her eyes.

There are more poor whites in America than poor blacks.

Go ahead and chirp about Nazis. Who cares? There is a great difference between forced sterilization and birth control. Of course, you knew that, didn't you?

It was OK when regressives were giving forced sterilizations.

The United States was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs for the purpose of eugenics.[45] The heads of the program were avid believers in eugenics and frequently argued for their program. It was shut down due to ethical problems. The principal targets of the American program were the intellectually disabled and the mentally ill, but also targeted under many state laws were the deaf, the blind, people with epilepsy, and the physically deformed. While the claim was that the focus was mainly the mentally ill and disabled, the definition of this during that time was much different than today's. At this time, there were many women that were sent to institutions under the guise of being “feeble-minded" because they were promiscuous or became pregnant while unmarried. According to the activist Angela Davis, women of predominantly ethnic minorities (such as Native Americans, as well as African-American women)[46] were sterilized against their will in many states, often without their knowledge while they were in a hospital for other reasons (e.g. childbirth). For example, in Sunflower County Mississippi, 60% of black women living there were sterilized at Sunflower City Hospital without their permission.

You realize mob rule does not equal intelligence? :lmao:

What the bed wetters don't realize was that the post was made in jest, but the fact is the democrooks hold less elected offices across the board than they have since 1920. Their grip on political power has been badly diminished.
Republican gerrymandering has been quite a success.
Crying wolf are we?
Gerrymandering has always been there on both sides. Shit for brains
:lmao:
This article requires some fundamental understanding of statistics to it'll probably fly right over your head but just in case...

Gerrymanders, Part 1: Busting the both-sides-do-it myth
The fact remains, it's always been there on both sides. Live with it...

You realize mob rule does not equal intelligence? :lmao:

What the bed wetters don't realize was that the post was made in jest, but the fact is the democrooks hold less elected offices across the board than they have since 1920. Their grip on political power has been badly diminished.
Republican gerrymandering has been quite a success.
Crying wolf are we?
Gerrymandering has always been there on both sides. Shit for brains
This article requires some fundamental understanding of statistics to it'll probably fly right over your head but just in case...

Look at the article. The score is Democrats +1.7, Republicans +13.2. It's not even close.

It was OK when regressives were giving forced sterilizations.

The United States was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs for the purpose of eugenics.[45] The heads of the program were avid believers in eugenics and frequently argued for their program. It was shut down due to ethical problems. The principal targets of the American program were the intellectually disabled and the mentally ill, but also targeted under many state laws were the deaf, the blind, people with epilepsy, and the physically deformed. While the claim was that the focus was mainly the mentally ill and disabled, the definition of this during that time was much different than today's. At this time, there were many women that were sent to institutions under the guise of being “feeble-minded" because they were promiscuous or became pregnant while unmarried. According to the activist Angela Davis, women of predominantly ethnic minorities (such as Native Americans, as well as African-American women)[46] were sterilized against their will in many states, often without their knowledge while they were in a hospital for other reasons (e.g. childbirth). For example, in Sunflower County Mississippi, 60% of black women living there were sterilized at Sunflower City Hospital without their permission.

And who here, other than you, thinks that's okay?

I would guess that, roughly, the tax breaks a middle class couple or parent get from having just one kid amount to a good 50,000 over 18 years,

probably a lot more.
The middle class couple gets to keep a larger share of their own money, but they are still paying their own kids way, plus chipping in to pay for the kids of the mother on welfare.

means-tested benefits

There are more poor whites in America than poor blacks.
yes, and? the policy would benefit both races

Look at the article. The score is Democrats +1.7, Republicans +13.2. It's not even close.

Chicken little does not look good on you…

And blind, willful ignorance does not look good on you.

This map Shows where higher crime rates are in blue, also it is very similar to the presidential election map…
Gerrymandering is a strawman… Fact

election-600.jpg

Shows a remarkable correlation with populated areas doesn't it. Kind of like it's harder to commit crimes in areas where nobody lives.

Forum List

Back