Protecting myself and my family from my Dad

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
My dad is drunk, but not from alcohol, but from radiation therapy to his brain to prevent cancer from spreading to his brain.

But Because my dad was actually drunk a long time ago, I remember what he can be like when he's drunk.

So I just put on my old security guard uniform, tactical boots and bullet proof vest, and my equipment belt, with a Beretta M9A3, 9mm Semi Auto Pistol, A retractable baton, a standard night stick, a SOG Seal Pup Knife, an X2 Taser, and pepper spray...
A pair of Smith and Wesson hand Cuffs, and Leg irons...
and a Lenovo Smartphone.

Just to be prepared for when he starts telling people how he thinks things are, of course in his drunk mind...
And starts swinging at, and hitting people.

I have the kids and my girlfriend in my room until the effects on my dad wears off some.
:p

But what is the truth ?
What should I be doing ?

My dad is drunk, but not from alcohol, but from radiation therapy to his brain to prevent cancer from spreading to his brain.

But Because my dad was actually drunk a long time ago, I remember what he can be like when he's drunk.

So I just put on my old security guard uniform, tactical boots and bullet proof vest, and my equipment belt, with a Beretta M9A3, 9mm Semi Auto Pistol, A retractable baton, a standard night stick, a SOG Seal Pup Knife, an X2 Taser, and pepper spray...
A pair of Smith and Wesson hand Cuffs, and Leg irons...
and a Lenovo Smartphone.

Just to be prepared for when he starts telling people how he thinks things are, of course in his drunk mind...
And starts swinging at, and hitting people.

I have the kids and my girlfriend in my room until the effects on my dad wears off some.
:p

But what is the truth ?
What should I be doing ?
Dear IceMan30
Please contact Dr Phillip Goldfedder
Www.healingisyours.com
who has practiced both neurosurgery, and spiritual counseling if the problem can be controlled by the persons mind.
It sounds like your dad needs help with both the physical and the mental conditions.

Other help if Dr. Goldfedder cannot refer someone:
Dr. Francis and Judith Mac Nutt
Www.christianhealingmin.org
They also have experience working with patients that need a combination of medical help with spiritual therapy to deal with extra factors of losing control of their minds or will that otherwise interfere with medical treatment.

I also recommend that you call my friend Olivia who helps families stabilize and bring in the right help no matter what type of medical crisis they are facing
713-829-0899 , nonprofit that helps for free.

You are already doing what I'd advise: ask around until you stumble across the right person or right solutions that work for you and your dad. Just keep asking until you find the right answer.
Each case is different.

The Menninger clinic is another good reference to ask for referrals. Have you asked around with NAMI to find if other families have been through this and gotten help. There are online Web communities to connect with other people on each type of disorder.

A friend I met through Olivia provides help for alternative natural support to offset the effects of cancer treatment. If you think that might help your dad, I can post the website for you to contact JC Spencer, in case this applies to your dad's type of cancer and treatment.
Www.endowmentmed.org

Lots of people who couldn't take the chemo or other treatment without negative reactions responded better to the natural alternative support instead.
The glycoscience approach isn't free but it's cheaper than chemo and cuts down the treatment time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back