For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

I will do you the immense favor of responding to your post, but only to remind all what a low-life, lying, Democrat boot-licker you are.

And you are nothing more than a schmidLAP-DOG for the Democrat Party.

You've been exposed as a liar numerous times:

"I know that neo-nazis venerate Trump as their "God Emperor",

A lie,....the Nazis gave credit to the Democrat Party as their model.
Only the Democrats called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.

“Why do you refer to him as 'The Messiah'?
He was a successful politician, not a cult leader.”

Well, If You Can Call Obama ‘The Messiah,’…

A lie. Your side called him the messiah.

“Despite their inflicting death and injuries upon the police attempting to defend the Capitol,”

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...on-the-right-side.892961/page-7#post-26962584

A lie. The Trump supporters caused no deaths, but one of the Capitol Police did.

Your side caused over a thousand police injuries during the year-long series of riots and assaults and arsons, and the only death at the Capitol.

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.” The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Another lie….there are no such laws in America.

And the arbitrary number of persons in any role has nothing to do with racism. We don’t force anyone into jobs or careers they don’t wish.

And no one is stopped from a job or career based on their race.

The only racism is skin color requirements instituted by the Democrats.

Try to stop lying.....do your best.
Hundreds of the Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted.

If you need to characterize the Loser's goons' assault upon democracy as 'Woodstock with Bear Spray', that's fine.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 8.09.40 AM.png

Hundreds of the Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted.

If you need to characterize the Loser's goons' assault upon democracy as 'Woodstock with Bear Spray', that's fine.

After the pure totalitarian takeover, they will kill people like you. But for me, I believe in TV programs to let you fight for survival or not. And there will be many who will compete for some rewards in a much poorer world. Propaganda will transition. And the people will want it. Like the movies and entertainers that did their part to get us here using propaganda in their films.

See if this helps.....

We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!

When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”

Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

There was no insurrection January 6th......Democrats lie about everything and you buy it like it was on sale.

They lie about everything.
Come back to us in ten years, princess. History will have recorded January 6th as a failed insurrection.

After the pure totalitarian takeover, they will kill people like you. But for me, I believe in TV programs to let you fight for survival or not. And there will be many who will compete for some rewards in a much poorer world. Propaganda will transition. And the people will want it. Like the movies and entertainers that did their part to get us here using propaganda in their films.
My favorite characterization of the Trump goons' violent attack on Congress and the police sacrificing themselves to defend it:

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Republican loyal to Trump claims Capitol riot looked more like a​

'NORMAL TOURIST VISIT'

Come back to us in ten years, princess. History will have recorded January 6th as a failed insurrection.

"Us?????"

Why are you cowards so afraid of standing up by yourself, always pretending some throng is backing you?

While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

In fact, an easy way to identify a conservative, is to look for the folks who aren’t afraid to be sneered at by “The Daily Show” and the other temples of the status-anxious. Conservatives are not susceptible to groupthink. Jon Stewart transmits the party line to idiots so they know who to hate. The act of applauding a joke rather than laughing at it is a public gesture that serves no purpose other than assuring everyone that you are part of the group. See chapter 14 of "Demonic," by Coulter.

People desperate for a badge of identity are highly susceptible to groupthink, in fierce need of a ‘guide,’ and, so, the “foolish, ignorant, and envious persons are freed from the sense of their insignificance and powerlessness.” Le Bon, “The Crowd: A Study of The Popular Mind,” p.22.

"Us?????"

Why are you cowards so afraid of standing up by yourself, always pretending some throng is backing you?

While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

In fact, an easy way to identify a conservative, is to look for the folks who aren’t afraid to be sneered at by “The Daily Show” and the other temples of the status-anxious. Conservatives are not susceptible to groupthink. Jon Stewart transmits the party line to idiots so they know who to hate. The act of applauding a joke rather than laughing at it is a public gesture that serves no purpose other than assuring everyone that you are part of the group. See chapter 14 of "Demonic," by Coulter.

People desperate for a badge of identity are highly susceptible to groupthink, in fierce need of a ‘guide,’ and, so, the “foolish, ignorant, and envious persons are freed from the sense of their insignificance and powerlessness.” Le Bon, “The Crowd: A Study of The Popular Mind,” p.22.
Jesus...you are some piece of work. Fine, drama queen, come back to ME in ten years and we can talk about how history has recorded the Trump tempter tantrum on January 6th as a failed insurrection. That better? :rolleyes:

Jesus...you are some piece of work. Fine, drama queen, come back to ME in ten years and we can talk about how history has recorded the Trump tempter tantrum on January 6th as a failed insurrection. That better? :rolleyes:

Can you name any of the political prisoners of the Democrats who have been charged with insurrection?

Any?

Here's a more significant picture for you to include on your posts:

1629647554393.png

Did you know that the Nazis gave the Democrat Party credit as their model????

Challenge me to prove it if you don't believe it.

I'm still waiting for all the Media, Democrats, and leftists to apologize for their incorrect claims.

The more money candidates of both parties have, the more they lie. That's how they got their riches.

....see if you can get help unjamming your foot from your mouth.

"FBI admits they’ve found NO real evidence that Jan 6th riot was an organized insurrection

After months of investigations and arrests, the FBI is now admitting they’ve found no real evidence that the riot on January 6th at the Capitol was anything other than just that, a riot:

The left has been saying all year that this was an insurrection and Pelosi even called it an armed insurrection, both points we’ve disputed many times. And it turns out we were right, as were all who did the same."

You Democrats haven't been right about anything since Disco died.

I don't trust the FBI at all.

There was a coordinated effort on Jan 6th, but is was between Nancy, ANTIFA, the Capitol and likely the CCP as well

Videos do not exist of Trump or any leaders demanding any sort of violence.....that's what 'insurrection' implies.

It never happened and there are no such videos.

But.....there is this:

“BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest:

Julie Kelly reports: A newly-obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers speaking with several January 6 protestors—including Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q shaman”—inside the Capitol that afternoon.

The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave. Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

#BREAKING!

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest.

From @julie_kelly2 @theamgreatness pic.twitter.com/Tl0iulJ8UZ

— SCUBA MIKE (@scuba2024) May 16, 2021

BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

Nancy gave them the "let them in!" order

Democrat voters are poorly read, and poorly educated, if at all.

They are oblivious to motives and accept every hoax and lie they are offered by the party.

This will mean nothing to them:

View attachment 529475
All at once, in 2021, we have American Progressives borrowing simultaneously from their Three Founding Fathers: Hitler's Reichstag Fire, Mao's Cultural Revolution and Stalin's Purges!

New Topics

Forum List

Back