For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

All at once, in 2021, we have American Progressives borrowing simultaneously from their Three Founding Fathers: Hitler's Reichstag Fire, Mao's Cultural Revolution and Stalin's Purges!

.....they're not even original.

They've already done concentration camps.....

....see if you can get help unjamming your foot from your mouth.

"FBI admits they’ve found NO real evidence that Jan 6th riot was an organized insurrection

After months of investigations and arrests, the FBI is now admitting they’ve found no real evidence that the riot on January 6th at the Capitol was anything other than just that, a riot:

The left has been saying all year that this was an insurrection and Pelosi even called it an armed insurrection, both points we’ve disputed many times. And it turns out we were right, as were all who did the same."

You Democrats haven't been right about anything since Disco died.

Once again, you use a Questionable Source to shore up the bullshit you post.

If, in fact, the Reuters article which they quote says what this garbage source claims, why aren't you using the actual Reuters piece in your lies?

If, in fact, the Reuters article which they quote says what this garbage source claims, why aren't you using the actual Reuters piece in your lies?

Now for your instruction in "knowledge" and "class."

Watch how deftly I put you in your place without the slightest vulgarity.

Let's check those bastions of Liberal groupspeak.....see how "questionable" they are.

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.

Now that the FBI has let on that there was no "insurrection," a question must be asked:

The FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force, using all the skill and technology at their disposal, tracked down and arrested a number of those at the Capitol on January 6th….but they have not done anything of the sort for the rioter from Portland, and Seattle, and Washington, DC, and Chicago, and New York City and those who laid siege to the White House. How about the Biden voters who set St. John’s Church on fire???

Why is that???

Because reuters is just as full of shit as you.

You can't be that silly without help.
There is footage of trump behind screens promoting it and I think he encouraged everyone yo attend and said it will be big. .it was. The biggest mistake the republicans every made.
If there is evidence of nothing, why are they charging those people?

It wasn't long ago, republicans were screaming how the FBI were corrupt towards Biden. My my. How things change now they produce a document that suits you. No more corruption now ducky? All's good.

You're not so smart now.
Good question, Colin! Why ARE they charging those people? It's pretty obvious from the FBI report that this was nothing more than a demonstration that got out of hand. Yet despite THAT...one of those unarmed demonstrators was gunned down and hundreds more have been jailed without bail. Now compare THAT with how liberal demonstrators have been treated for the past two years!

Now that the FBI has let on that there was no "insurrection," a question must be asked:

The FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force, using all the skill and technology at their disposal, tracked down and arrested a number of those at the Capitol on January 6th….but they have not done anything of the sort for the rioter from Portland, and Seattle, and Washington, DC, and Chicago, and New York City and those who laid siege to the White House. How about the Biden voters who set St. John’s Church on fire???

Why is that???
What's that sound I hear? Why, I think it might be...... yes, I think it is................. Yep, damn sure, it's CRICKETS!

The planners of the "Insurrection for Dummies" were hiding in the rear, watching those they duped into laying siege to and finally breaking into the Capitol. None were stupid enough to get caught on video illegally breaching the Capitol. But looks like the Capitol is calling them now.

Good question, Colin! Why ARE they charging those people? It's pretty obvious from the FBI report that this was nothing more than a demonstration that got out of hand. Yet despite THAT...one of those unarmed demonstrators was gunned down and hundreds more have been jailed without bail. Now compare THAT with how liberal demonstrators have been treated for the past two years!

There's the slight difference being the whole incident was to over throw democracy. You can't deny that.
They deserved everything they got and more.
What a disgraceful rabble of redneck ratbags promoted by a fascist potus.
Trump should be in gaol with them.

There's the slight difference being the whole incident was to over throw democracy. You can't deny that.
Oh...PLEASE! It was a protest that didn't even last 24 hours by unarmed people who felt the election was a sham! A protest that was allowed to escalate by a piss poor response by the Capital Police! Congress was back in session the very next day. If you seriously think THAT was any real danger to our democracy then you obviously think democracy in the US is a lot more fragile than I do!

It's interesting that you don't seem to think that month after month of violent protests all over the nation by liberals that were FAR more violent and destructive than anything that happened in Washington DC was a "danger" to our democracy!

It's interesting that you don't seem to think that month after month of violent protests all over the nation by liberals that were FAR more violent and destructive than anything that happened in Washington DC was a "danger" to our democracy!

I agree with that but none of them tried to stop democracy. I know it's embarrassing for you to admit but that is the very important distinction between the two. You as a republican supported an insurrection to allow a fascist dictator to change the whole system of government. It was done purely to destroy democracy which voted trump out. You are still suffering trump defeat syndrome. Republican rednecks like them and those who didn't speak out against it, are treasonous.
They should all.be in jail.

Oh...PLEASE! It was a protest that didn't even last 24 hours by unarmed people who felt the election was a sham! A protest that was allowed to escalate by a piss poor response by the Capital Police! Congress was back in session the very next day. If you seriously think THAT was any real danger to our democracy then you obviously think democracy in the US is a lot more fragile than I do!
They know this. After all of the video we've seen of Capitol police ushering demonstrators into the building, those who still call it insurrection are the ones who either have shoe size IQ's or choose to play dumb for political reasons.

They know this. After all of the video we've seen of Capitol police ushering demonstrators into the building, those who still call it insurrection are the ones who either have shoe size IQ's or choose to play dumb for political reasons.

You are a liar.
It was a violent insurrection in which people were killed. Stop protect g trump for being the first president ever to attempt to Over throw democracy. Then you belch your shit about Biden being a dictator. You know nothing.

You are a liar.
It was a violent insurrection in which people were killed. Stop protect g trump for being the first president ever to attempt to Over throw democracy. Then you belch your shit about Biden being a dictator. You know nothing.
Thanks for trying to participate. Here's your trophy.

I agree with that but none of them tried to stop democracy. I know it's embarrassing for you to admit but that is the very important distinction between the two. You as a republican supported an insurrection to allow a fascist dictator to change the whole system of government. It was done purely to destroy democracy which voted trump out. You are still suffering trump defeat syndrome. Republican rednecks like them and those who didn't speak out against it, are treasonous.
They should all.be in jail.
Define stopping democracy? When you take over parts of a city and impose your own justice system on the people that live there...would that be stopping the democratic process? Liberal protesters DID that and did it for months! When you burn down government offices is there anything LESS democratic than that?
The protesters at the Capital shut down Congress for less than a day. They didn't impose their will on others. They PROTESTED what they perceived to be an illegal election! What could be more democratic than to protest what you think is a stolen election and to bring that protest right to the people you think were responsible for the flawed election?
My personal opinion is that Democratic leaders invited that protest to become violent and were thrilled when it did. It allowed them to push their "insurrection" narrative and paint conservatives as violent when the truth is all those protesters wanted was an honest election process! Democrats are STILL using that protest to divert attention to how awful the Biden Presidency has been!

You are a liar.
Why were people killed? The protesters were unarmed. Why was an unarmed woman shot at point blank range after Capital Police stepped out of the way to INVITE the protesters to break down those doors, Colin? Who gave the order for that? Who cleared the police out of the hallway on the other side of those doors? Why didn't the Capital Police use a chemical deterrent or batons on anyone attempting to breach that doorway? Why did they escalate the confrontation to shooting an unarmed person at point blank range without warning?

New Topics

Forum List

Back