For every criminal killed in self-defence in the US, 34 innocent people die

IronFist

May 26, 2015
16_zpsya5zritz.gif

this clown ironfist does not answer when he is proved wrong.....he is another c clayton jones....not worth the time.....
You haven't proved me wrong yet. I see only one funny picture and a couple of offences in this thread. I gave my point of view. Now it's your turn.

Charleston shooting For every criminal killed in self-defence in the US 34 innocent people die - Americas - World - The Independent
Well looks like using firearms for self-defense cannot be justified. So tell me why do you need weapons at all? I understand that the majority owns guns only for range shooting. But free gun ownership allows all kind of maniacs to own them too. And the only thing that can stop them from getting their weapons is a gun ban.

How do you propose we round up all the guns?

this clown ironfist does not answer when he is proved wrong.....he is another c clayton jones....not worth the time.....
You haven't proved me wrong yet. I see only one funny picture and a couple of offences in this thread. I gave my point of view. Now it's your turn.

Your supposition only considers the defensive use of privately owned guns when the criminal is killed. It ignores every incident in which the criminal flees, is held for police, or is wounded and survives. And those would, logically, far outnumber the lethal defensive uses.

So yes, it has been disproven over and over.

Forum List

Back