From the other side
I'll be the one running
New friends by my side

Smile at my memory
Remember in your heart
This isn't the end
It's a brand new start

By: Carol Kufner

Xanax has kicked in, so I am now going to bed (been checking in to make sure you went to bed too). Those who join in with love and sorrow for you are here and know your pain.

you gotta a lot of dog love...there is a mutt out there who could stand hitting the dog lottery...no insult to your fur baby that your furby was so special to you...you cant handle another day without a furby...what greater compliment to your furby....and you will only feel guilty for a few minutes....wiggling love combined with puppy breath...heals a broken heart

you gotta a lot of dog love...there is a mutt out there who could stand hitting the dog lottery...no insult to your fur baby that your furby was so special to you...you cant handle another day without a furby...what greater compliment to your furby....and you will only feel guilty for a few minutes....wiggling love combined with puppy breath...heals a broken heart

Thanks strolling bones. I will be ok, I hold my feelings in most of the time I think I just got overwhelmed. Someone had given my klonopin to relax and instead it gave me a headache. Obviously I feel a little embarrassed today, even though I'm sad I hate that I displayed those raw emotions in the flame zone. But what's done is done.

You're a darling, so nice and funny and real. I hope you have a good holidays.

Forum List

Back