For Democrats, Equality Is No Longer Good Enough. We Need Marxist 'Equity.'

The libs on this thread are either in denial or idiots. This equity bullshit is a major win for Marxism. This administration is going to do a lot of damage in the next four years. If you have kids in public school, you'll see it happen up close. If you thought they couldn't get much worse, buckle up.

I used to say they were just ignorant. I am starting to believe they may actually be idiots as well. I send my kids to private school to escape the lunacy being taught in public schools.

What kind of private school.. an established one or one of the new Christian ones?

It is a Christian school, but hardly “new”. It is 50+ years old.

I am five feet tall and left handed. I suffer from "lack of upper body strength" I DEMAND EQUITY IN THE NFL

You'll get the same opportunities as the 6' 3" linemen who weigh 240 lbs. Don't fuck it up.
Equity is concerned with fairness and social justice and aims to focus on a concern for people’s needs, instead of providing services that reach the greatest number of people. The equity paradigm promotes investing in the transmission of services to people who need them most.
Equity and Social Justice: A short introduction
www.equityforchildren.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FinalPaper-EquityandSocia…
Fairness/social justice = discrimination against able bodied heterosexual white males.

Oh the whiny white male. That poor underpriveleged, under appreciated, guy. Suddenly he has to compete on an equal playing field with women, and minorities!!!! Of the horror of it.
Racist ****.

Deal with it Skippy. I am sick to death of you half-witted whiny a$$hats complaining about how hard it is to be first line for everything, and to get first crack at all of the jobs. Since Donald Trump was elected it's been one endless bitchfest about how unfair it all is, and how everyone is being mean to white men.

Donald Trump, your fearless leader, is a prime example of the whiny beta male. He's so pathetic, he has to PAY women to have sex with him. To marry him. Fortunately for Dumb Donald, his father was a billionaire. Donald Trump has basically lived off his father's money all of his life, and pretended that he was "self-made". Just like he took over the Obama's longest period of sustained growth in American history, and claimed that HE made it happen.

You can't compete with women and minorities, and you don't think it's fair that someone who is harder working, smarter or more motivated is going to pass your weak ass by. Why should the rest of us be held back by the likes of YOU?

Anyone who isn't vastly inferior isn't complaining about having to compete.

The libs on this thread are either in denial or idiots. This equity bullshit is a major win for Marxism. This administration is going to do a lot of damage in the next four years. If you have kids in public school, you'll see it happen up close. If you thought they couldn't get much worse, buckle up.

I used to say they were just ignorant. I am starting to believe they may actually be idiots as well. I send my kids to private school to escape the lunacy being taught in public schools.

What kind of private school.. an established one or one of the new Christian ones?

50+ plus years old. One of the early schools set up to keep white kids from having to go to school with black kids, right after the Civil Rights Act. Christian Schools are one of the reasons why American workers are falling so far behind the rest of the world in maths and science.

I am five feet tall and left handed. I suffer from "lack of upper body strength" I DEMAND EQUITY IN THE NFL

You'll get the same opportunities as the 6' 3" linemen who weigh 240 lbs. Don't fuck it up.
Equity is concerned with fairness and social justice and aims to focus on a concern for people’s needs, instead of providing services that reach the greatest number of people. The equity paradigm promotes investing in the transmission of services to people who need them most.
Fairness/social justice = discrimination against able bodied heterosexual white males.

Oh the whiny white male. That poor underpriveleged, under appreciated, guy. Suddenly he has to compete on an equal playing field with women, and minorities!!!! Of the horror of it.
Racist ****.

Deal with it Skippy. I am sick to death of you half-witted whiny a$$hats complaining about how hard it is to be first line for everything, and to get first crack at all of the jobs. Since Donald Trump was elected it's been one endless bitchfest about how unfair it all is, and how everyone is being mean to white men.

Donald Trump, your fearless leader, is a prime example of the whiny beta male. He's so pathetic, he has to PAY women to have sex with him. To marry him. Fortunately for Dumb Donald, his father was a billionaire. Donald Trump has basically lived off his father's money all of his life, and pretended that he was "self-made". Just like he took over the Obama's longest period of sustained growth in American history, and claimed that HE made it happen.

You can't compete with women and minorities, and you don't think it's fair that someone who is harder working, smarter or more motivated is going to pass your weak ass by. Why should the rest of us be held back by the likes of YOU?

I feel as you do. Watch people die. Watch their children die. Let it expand more and more but let it be contained in their own areas. Enough is enough. And we will all laugh as a good time was had by all.

50+ plus years old. One of the early schools set up to keep white kids from having to go to school with black kids, right after the Civil Rights Act. Christian Schools are one of the reasons why American workers are falling so far behind the rest of the world in maths and science.
I went to one of those schools because I would not have survived the public schools in my neighborhood areas. Also at that time the city government with the state paid far less in taxes to keep the public school system going.

Silly me, I thought "equality" was an American concept. As in "These truths we hold to be self evident. That all men are created equal. . . . . . . . ". The basic founding ideal of your nation.

In today's episode of Trumper's not understanding what words mean.......

Here is a sport's analogy for those who don't understand equity.....

Let's say 2 teams are playing a game of football....both teams are playing by what we have been told are the same rules.....It's the 4th quarter and one team is ahead by 50 points with 1 minute to go......then we find out the losing team inherited 100 points and wins the game.......since both teams played by the same rules, it may appear fair -- but it definitely wasn't equitable....
That just happened in the last election.

Silly me, I thought "equality" was an American concept. As in "These truths we hold to be self evident. That all men are created equal. . . . . . . . ". The basic founding ideal of your nation.

Show us where it says we will take from one and give to another to become equal.

Racist ****.

I feel as you do. Watch people die. Watch their children die. Let it expand more and more but let it be contained in their own areas. Enough is enough. And we will all laugh as a good time was had by all.

You need a reading comprehension class. Where did I suggest that a level playing field would lead to people dying?

The current situation in the USA has lead to minorities people dying in much higher numbers than whites - even those living in middle class neighbourhoods. Yet white people are disproportionately receiving the vaccine in much higher rates, and states are directly the vaccine to white middle class communities ahead of poor minority neighbourhoods where death rates are highest.

In today's episode of Trumper's not understanding what words mean.......

Here is a sport's analogy for those who don't understand equity.....

Let's say 2 teams are playing a game of football....both teams are playing by what we have been told are the same rules.....It's the 4th quarter and one team is ahead by 50 points with 1 minute to go......then we find out the losing team inherited 100 points and wins the game.......since both teams played by the same rules, it may appear fair -- but it definitely wasn't equitable....
That just happened in the last election.

No it didn't. Saying it happened when it clearly did not, doesn't make Trump's lie that the election was stolen, true. It just makes you look like a gullible fool.

Get another job if you want more money dumbass. If you're flipping burgers that's your own damn fault.
better yet get an education and get a better job. So you can pay higher taxes and pay the way of the people who want what you earn but don't actually want to do anything to deserve it other than vote enablers into office. people who have never worked should not be allowed to vote. People on public assistance due to there unwillingness to work should not either. I know that would affect a lot of minority voters …… Oh well nothing is free not even your ability to cast a vote.

Racist ****.

You need a reading comprehension class. Where did I suggest that a level playing field would lead to people dying?

The current situation in the USA has lead to minorities people dying in much higher numbers than whites - even those living in middle class neighbourhoods. Yet white people are disproportionately receiving the vaccine in much higher rates, and states are popular\irectly the vaccine to white middle class communities ahead of poor minority neighbourhoods where death rates are highest.
And you need a spelling lesson ….. Did you finish grade school? or did your parents do your work so you wount (sic) fail. There are more white people in this country so the numbers would naturally indicate that higher rate. Maybe the vax should be directed toward Americans who are employed. I'm sure this would not be popular But it would get America Back to work.

That's what I expected..........

It is really ignorant at this stage to say that equity and equality are the same thing when they aren't. Equality is equal opportunity. Equity is equality of outcome.

I was in an art show. I was not a prize winner but I did sell a painting for the highest price. The sponsor of the show received a letter from an unhappy visitor. There should be no prize rankings, first, second, etc. Everyone gets a prize. All money received from all sales is combined and distributed to every person who had an artwork in the show whether they sold anything or not. That equity. This isn't honest competition on an equal field. This is the world of equity.

This equity crap is going to shine a light on some very large elephants in the room. When you try to force equal outcomes you will have to deal with reality.

No one is ever equal to each other and no matter how many rules you pass into laws it will never make someone truly equal...

Fact is most ( not all ) people want more than the next person and strive to have more and more while stepping on each other to be King of the Hill while never realizing they are like crabs in a bucket and they climb on each other while trying to keep each other down while never realizing they are also keeping themselves down...

Communism never has worked and never will but humans never learn, so I just sit back and watch with boredom as we repeat the same mistake over and over...

Now with that written we as a society should find a happy middle and learn to help each other without the Government forcing us to play nice but again we never do...

~~~~~~
We had that until Obama and his Progressive Marxist friends in Congress began to destroy the working middleclass.

~~~~~~
My daughter struggled to send my grandson to private school. It's up to the parents to decide how the education of their children should proceed, not the State. Schooling is a personal choice not an edict by the government.

Forum List

Back