For Conservative: Obama Brings 28 Straight Months Of Positive Job Creation

This is one of the worst recoveries - if not THE worst - in our Nation's history.

The primary reason?

Our Nation's wealth and job producers fear and loathe the POTUS - and the feeling is quite mutual.

the truth about Obama's job 'growth'...
http://http://factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-economic-sleight-of-hand/

MonthlyJobs.png

Notice the difference in appearance of your chart and the OP?

Only takes the last ONE year of bush whole showing THREE of Obama.

:clap2:

Why are you right wingers so dumb? W had a net private sector jobs gain of -663,000. We were losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month because of W and the GOP's horrific policies.

Thank god the dems whooped the GOP's asses in 06' taking back both houses and the presidency in 08' or else we would be in a complete meltdown right now.

Not to mention Obama has created over 4.5 million private sector jobs and counting. Thanks Obama! :clap2:

Cite the HR or SB legislation Obama signed that did what you claim.
AFTER you prove your claim.

Because, by my count, we have a Net job growth of -2 million

Economy: Obama could break even on jobs - Jan. 11, 2012
But only about half of those job losses -- or 4.3 million -- happened under his watch.
And by measuring his record against that benchmark, it looks like Obama could actually break even, and maybe even come out ahead on jobs.

As of December, roughly two thirds of the jobs lost during Obama's presidency have been recovered.
That leaves a hole of slightly more than 1.6 million jobs for him to fill by the end of 2012.
It's a tall order. But it might just happen.

Conservative has been trolling up a storm in numerous threads stating that I've been too mean to Willard and don't have enough pro-Obama topics, so here you go big guy :up:

Obama still continues to show month after month of positive private sector jobs gains. He's created over 4.5 million new jobs and counting by the day. Thanks Obama! :clap2:

bikini-graph-July-2012-private-sector-only.jpg

There is only one epic flaw in this - that graph doesn't show job losses. That graph shows "jobs created."

-3+2 doesn't equal 5, it equals -1...

Of course the idiot progressives only focus on the +2 and not the -3....

So in your "expert" opinion what do all those bars on the left side of the graph that dip below 0 represent? How can losses not be included if there are negative numbers represented? I'd love your "epic" opinion.

So you, also, ignore the FactCheck chart that shows the positive years of Bush and focus on the one from a BLOG.

:eusa_boohoo:

This is one of the worst recoveries - if not THE worst - in our Nation's history.

The primary reason?

Our Nation's wealth and job producers fear and loathe the POTUS - and the feeling is quite mutual.

The middle class hate Obama? Doubt it. Obama hates the middle class. Definitely not.

Conservative has been trolling up a storm in numerous threads stating that I've been too mean to Willard and don't have enough pro-Obama topics, so here you go big guy :up:

Obama still continues to show month after month of positive private sector jobs gains. He's created over 4.5 million new jobs and counting by the day. Thanks Obama! :clap2:

43rd straight month of unemployment above 8%.
Economically Obama is a complete failure.

There is only one epic flaw in this - that graph doesn't show job losses. That graph shows "jobs created."

So in your "expert" opinion what do all those bars on the left side of the graph that dip below 0 represent? How can losses not be included if there are negative numbers represented? I'd love your "epic" opinion.

Your argument is as flawed as the op. You're really going to blame the job losses on Obama through his first year in office? I mean you can, but it's not realistic to blame him for those losses. He walked onto a sinking ship the minute he landed in office. If you want to make a reasonable argument, you might instead consider arguing that even though there is some job growth, it is barely enough to keep up with the population increase, therefore the net gain is actually zero. That is why unemployment isn't changing despite some small job growth. While I don't see Obama as being the sole problem here, at least that is a legit argument.

So you, also, ignore the FactCheck chart that shows the positive years of Bush and focus on the one from a BLOG.

I was addressing his post, please try and stick what what is being talked about in the actual post.

It seems to me that the numbers from the OP show that while positive, Job creation is well below where it needs to be just to keep up.

Are we supposed to be happy about what Obama has done ?

Your argument is as flawed as the op. You're really going to blame the job losses on Obama through his first year in office? I mean you can, but it's not realistic to blame him for those losses. He walked onto a sinking ship the minute he landed in office. If you want to make a reasonable argument, you might instead consider arguing that even though there is some job growth, it is barely enough to keep up with the population increase, therefore the net gain is actually zero. That is why unemployment isn't changing despite some small job growth. While I don't see Obama as being the sole problem here, at least that is a legit argument.

Huh? What argument are you addressing? The fact that I pointed out that job losses are in fact taken in to account in this chart despite the epic insights of an idiot?

Did you mean to respond to me?

We would need at least 8.5 million to keep up (200K per month).

Also, did you see the trend at the end of your graph.

Things are bad. 3.5 years and I'll bet you still want to blame Boooossshhhh.

Yeah....no.

If there has been 28 months of job growth, wouldn't the unemployment rate go down because of that?

Also, look at this. I just saved or created 157,683,896.128 jobs by making this post but Danm, I also lost that many at the same time.

I was addressing his post, please try and stick what what is being talked about in the actual post.

The whole point is that neither of these pretty charts show us the NET.

We're not keeping pace with population growth

The primary reason?

The middle class hate Obama? Doubt it. Obama hates the middle class. Definitely not.

Hey, don't take MY word for it!

Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors

Jan. 22 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. investors overwhelmingly see President Barack Obama as anti-business and question his ability to manage a financial crisis, according to a Bloomberg survey.'

Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors (Update1) - Bloomberg

We would need at least 8.5 million to keep up (200K per month).

Also, did you see the trend at the end of your graph.

Things are bad. 3.5 years and I'll bet you still want to blame Boooossshhhh.

A good recovery would be 300-400K jobs per month.

Under Reagan, we have one month where over 1 million jobs were created, alone.

There will be no real recovery until this Marxist POS POTUS is shat.

It seems to me that the numbers from the OP show that while positive, Job creation is well below where it needs to be just to keep up.

I'm still waiting for the OP to produce a specific piece of legislation Obama signed... a policy he implemented... hell, even an executive order he signed... which can be shown to have direct impact on the numbers cited by the OP.

tick tock... tick tock....

I'm still waiting for the OP to produce a specific piece of legislation Obama signed... a policy he implemented... hell, even an executive order he signed... which can be shown to have direct impact on the numbers cited by the OP.

tick tock... tick tock....

Which is another outstanding point.

The economy is going to produce many jobs on it's own....regardless of what Obama does (or should I say "in spite of his skinny ass".).

Forum List

Back