For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

YOU were the one who introduced air-conditioning - and focused your comments on the REPUBLICAN areas. So I pointed out that there are plenty of Democrat slums.
You were the one who made statements about air conditioning … what I did was have the building code changed to all new homes, apartments building, require to have air conditioning… if a electrician comes into your house and you don’t Have the ground wire you are forced by building codes to up grade your electrical if you are remodeling … if you have a furnace that’s heat exchanger is cracked you have to replace that furnace with a code saying you have to have air condition … that installer, if your furnace has to be a new one by code air has to be installed … it’s a code … it’s done all the time in all states code changes ..

I guess we’re supposed to pretend that the losers only live in red areas. Right……..
Well, let’s just say about the red states and you don’t have to pretend check it out for your self … red states has the highest number of people on welfare … that’s not me making it up that’s a fact… so you tell me where the slum people live as you call us dems … you know dems living in the slums is what you called us .…

Riddle me this folks>>>>

Is anytime a pol claims to uphold the constitution and further claim allegiance to God one and the same?

~S~

tqbgiz8otya91.jpg
Wish I had a dollar for every dollar I’ve given away.

Why do you hate Jesus?
Here we go … you religious posters you ask why we respond to your attacks .. here’s my responce is no matter how we try to expand to you religious people the first thing you do say why do you hate Jesus …

Every thing Jesus did he was born of virgin, born in a manger, with a star over his birth, with 3 wise men … he walked on water … he change water to wine … healed the sick … was persecuted … died on a cross … rose from his grave in three days … this all had be done by another man … 500 years before Christie’s birth … it’s not new … I blame it on the Roman’s … they are the ones who pushed Christianity … but the fact that we don’t accept Jesus as our leader is not us sayin we hate him we just don’t believe in what you think he is…

That quote is not in the Bible. And pretty much the opposite of what Jesus commanded us to do.
I didn’t say it was in the Bible. But I like the attitude that people have to contribute to their own successes, rather than just expect others to do everything for them.

Also, I don’t follow Jesus.

I'm anti religion.
hey, Mother fucker if you are going to respond to my post use the whole post and stop chopping it to what you want it to say.... heres what I posted here ....

Here we go … you religious posters you ask why we respond to your attacks .. here’s my responce is no matter how we try to explain it to you religious people the first thing you do say why do you hate Jesus …

Everything Jesus did he was born of virgin, born in a manger, with a star over his birth, with 3 wise men … he walked on water … he change water to wine … healed the sick … was persecuted … died on the cross … rose from his grave in three days … this all had been done by another man … 500 years before Christ birth … it’s not new … I blame it on the Roman’s … they are the ones who pushed Christianity … but the fact that we don’t accept Jesus as our leader is not us saying we hate him we just don’t believe in what you think he is

That is what I wrote ...this piece of shit Creitus altered it to say something else ... that's why we don't trust you religious Maga Republicans you lie so much it's hard to believe anything you say

hey, Mother fucker if you are going to respond to my post use the whole post and stop chopping it to what you want it to say.... heres what I posted here ....

Here we go … you religious posters you ask why we respond to your attacks .. here’s my responce is no matter how we try to explain it to you religious people the first thing you do say why do you hate Jesus …

Everything Jesus did he was born of virgin, born in a manger, with a star over his birth, with 3 wise men … he walked on water … he change water to wine … healed the sick … was persecuted … died on the cross … rose from his grave in three days … this all had been done by another man … 500 years before Christ birth … it’s not new … I blame it on the Roman’s … they are the ones who pushed Christianity … but the fact that we don’t accept Jesus as our leader is not us saying we hate him we just don’t believe in what you think he is

That is what I wrote ...this piece of shit Creitus altered it to say something else ... that's why we don't trust you religious Maga Republicans you lie so much it's hard to believe anything you say
Fine.

I'm anti religion.

Fell better now?

No i don’t feel better when some takes posthen try’s to make it something else … if you disagree with my post tell my why… not this bull shit way…
YOu called me a "religious poster".

I'm not.

I'm anti religious.

Do you need this in giant flaming red letter to get it?

Forum List

Back