For all those who feel the USA is a horrible place in 2023.

For all those who feel the USA is a horrible place in 2023.

90635105_10220022943556570_280595534912159744_n.jpg

Lol
You still think you live in the USA

wjsjjsmsmjsjskskks.jpg

This thread is going to be a wealth of ‘in your face’ material, after you progressives lose in 24…

This thread is going to be a wealth of ‘in your face’ material, after you progressives lose in 24…

One side will get some very good ‘in your face’ material that is for sure.

The rest of us will understand it makes little difference which win.

Two sides, one coin

I feel I should add there is really nothing wrong with deciding to live in a different country for whatever reason that might be. There are close to 9 million American Ex-pats living all around the world right now. They are not traitors or haters or anything but people looking for something new and different.

Just pointing out your racism. You said nothing to prove my statement want correct.
Do you feel I am racist against white people. The people I am referring to in the post, has nothing to do about race.
It is about people's attitude toward the USA. It is there desire to change the USA to a country they want, not the country laid out in our Constitution
If you don't see that, I don't care. You can call me anything you want. What people like you call me does not matter.

Do you feel I am racist against white people. The people I am referring to in the post, has nothing to do about race.
It is about people's attitude toward the USA. It is there desire to change the USA to a country they want, not the country laid out in our Constitution
If you don't see that, I don't care. You can call me anything you want. What people like you call me does not matter.
I am against "America, love it or leave it" mentality. America was built on change and advancement, to be intolerant of others views is narrow minded and destructive, I am tolerant, but I do not need to accept another's views. There are many ideas and all that disagree with your narrow definition are not bad.

Using a racist term shows how opinionated, intolerant and bigoted you are. You have been exposed and now you're stuck, I get it.

Only in your

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif
The rainbow is something Christianity should use. Only put messages on it. for the left to win they have to kill Christianity or infect it. So, Christianity using a rainbow with printed conservative messages written on it would provide a counter to prog agendas.

Forum List

Back