For all those who feel the USA is a horrible place in 2023.

LOL. There are far more red states than blue.

Depends on if you define red and blue only on how they vote for POTUS.

There are far more red counties than blue

Yet there are more blue people.

Republicans will win the presidency and the Senate, but will probably lose the House back.

You willing to wager on that?

If you don't like this country then YOU can move. Oh, wait a minute, you already said you were doing that.

Yes we are, under 6 years now till we do. I like the country, just not most of the people in it. Too many people like you that put party before country.

You willing to wager on that?
Sure, If I win you have to move out of the country in 6 years. You also have to publicly acknowledge I was right.

If you win then I have to stay here in this country, whether democrats or republicans are in charge. I would have to publicly acknowledge that my prediction was wrong.

Sure, If I win you have to move out of the country in 6 years. You also have to publicly acknowledge I was right.

If you win then I have to stay here in this country, whether democrats or republicans are in charge. I would have to publicly acknowledge that my prediction was wrong.

Neither of us can impose a limit on where someone lives or even prove where we are.

But I like the publicly acknowledgment part, it could go in our signature lines for a month or two.

Neither of us can impose a limit on where someone lives or even prove where we are.

But I like the publicly acknowledgment part, it could go in our signature lines for a month or two.
It was meant as a joke since you claimed you were moving in 6 years anyway and I had no intention of moving out of the country. It was a prediction and a good one. I stand by it. Many experts are predicting the House will turn back blue and the Senate will turn red. And, with a couple of third parties running in 2024 siphoning votes from Biden as well as a looming recession, it is very likely that a Republican will win the presidency in 2024.

No need to move. The leftists will be removed come 2024.
A very simplistic, false view of the USA. In your simple minf you are either a leftist or a rightist. You cannot comprehend anything in between. That is where most of America are.
The extreme left and the extreme right are the biggest problem in American politics. Their influence way out weighs their numbers.

A very simplistic, false view of the USA. In your simple minf you are either a leftist or a rightist. You cannot comprehend anything in between. That is where most of America are.
The extreme left and the extreme right are the biggest problem in American politics. Their influence way out weighs their numbers.
I am in between, or I used to be. The left have moved very far to the left.

No no, you lying turd.

it was your hero, the scumbag Barack Obumbler, who said he wanted to fundamentally change America.

We don’t need to change America. We love this nation. What we need to change is the disgraceful Democrat Parody leaders of this land. Kick the vermin out.
Magaturds can go with them.

For all those who feel the USA is a horrible place in 2023.

90635105_10220022943556570_280595534912159744_n.jpg
Nope going to make every leftists move
Because you'll no longer have a corrupt banana republic DOJ to cry to

Last edited:

Forum List

Back