For all those who feel the USA is a horrible place in 2023.

He’s correct – you and others on the right need to stop trying to turn the United States into an authoritarian dictatorship and instead move to an authoritarian dictatorship where you’ll be happy.
My family's been here forever. You can fuck off, commie. I ain't goin' nowhere. You better get used to me, motherfucker.

Commies and MAGA minions are both a threat to our country.
You are what you hate.
I see you feel threatened, why is that?

You want to see America fail and they're a threat to your plans? What's the deal with you?

I bet you're one of the Commie indoctrinated and don't even know it.

If your were born after the late 1990s it's a distinct possibility.

The extremists on each end of the political spectrum are the problem.
I ideological, spoiled idiots, who want it there way or not at all.
No one in the USA or the world can have everything they want from their government.
I want bare minimum government intervention in all things.

Nope going to make every leftists move
Because you'll no longer have a corrupt banana republic DOJ to cry to
No need to make conservatives and Republicans move but the MAGA cult should go. They are fake Republicans and fake conservitives. They are Trump cult members. They do what Trump tells them to do. They don't think for themselves,

In cults of personality, this can mean loyalty to the group, and obedience to the leader becomes more important than more established values.

31maidG.png

HEY! I'll have you know that Elmo is no commie. :uhh:

I see you feel threatened, why is that?

You want to see America fail and they're a threat to your plans? What's the deal with you?

I bet you're one of the Commie indoctrinated and don't even know it.

If your were born after the late 1990s it's a distinct possibility.
I was born in 1950.
I feel all Americans are threatedned by the extreme left, commies, antifa and the far right Trumpism, white supremacist, NAZIs,

The far left and the far righ are more alike than different.

I was born in 1950.
I feel all Americans are threatedned by the extreme left, commies, antifa and the far right Trumpism, white supremacist, NAZIs,

You're like a sorrier Mac1958.

I was born in 1950.

This is why they're got the "far-" prefix. It's to state that they're extreme. And it is often difficult to distinguish between far left and far right.
China, for example, claims to be Communist, but actually acts like far-right...

This is why they're got the "far-" prefix. It's to state that they're extreme. And it is often difficult to distinguish between far left and far right.
China, for example, claims to be Communist, but actually acts like far-right...
You're a far-dumb leftoid piece of puke.

No need to make conservatives and Republicans move but the MAGA cult should go. They are fake Republicans and fake conservitives. They are Trump cult members. They do what Trump tells them to do. They don't think for themselves,

In cults of personality, this can mean loyalty to the group, and obedience to the leader becomes more important than more established values.
Making America Great Again isn't a slogan it's a trigger that makes you melt because you leftists hate America but love it's democrat cult

Making America Great Again isn't a slogan it's a trigger that makes you melt because you leftists hate America but love it's democrat cult
MAGA is a cult that has taken over the Republican party. It is a trigger for many Republicans, independents along with Democrats,
You are like ANTFA on the left. A bunch of nut cases

Another racist! “America love it or leave it”, phrase is steeped in American white privileged racism. You even have the lynching tree.

This is different. You don't need to love the USA, quit whining and trying to make it for you and not all Americans. That group is a majority white.
It includes you.

MAGA is a cult that has taken over the Republican party. It is a trigger for many Republicans, independents along with Democrats,
You are like ANTFA on the left. A bunch of nut cases
Fucking leftists have moved the democrat party so far left it makes stalin look like a conservative

This is different. You don't need to love the USA, quit whining and trying to make it for you and not all Americans. That group is a majority white.
It includes you.
Just pointing out your racism. You said nothing to prove my statement want correct.

Forum List

Back