For all those who feel the USA is a horrible place in 2023.

How about you move to Ukraine, fuckwit?....After all, is such a great and shining "democracy"!
You MAW. Definetly MAW. You, probabl--y make everything worse that you are involved with. A toxic person.
There's a big difference between burning the flag and flying it upside down, but I wouldn't expect a commie retard like you to understand that.

You don't even know what it means until you "Google it" I bet. :rolleyes-41:
I didn't know. Are you in distress, disrespectful of our flag and country or upset with the supreme court
overturning Roe vs Wade?
The meaning of an upside-down American flag has always been that the person displaying the flag in this manner is in grave danger or distress, be it life danger or the danger to their property.
According to the U.S. Flag Code, the flag should not be flown inverted, unless it’s a signal of dire distress.

It's not illegal to fly the U.S. flag upside-down but it is a sign of disrespect, according to StarSpangledFlags.

Across the country, fueled by social media, a call for those who disagree with the Supreme Court, overturning Roe vs Wade,
to raise their American flags upside down.

Trumpers should all move to Hungary or North Korea or Russia to be with their Great Leaders.
Oh no. Better to bring those great leaders here to improve all of our lives. Actually, Hungary is a very nice place. Washington DC would be much improved if the gays and trannies were replaced by Spetznaz .

Every day you spout anti-American propaganda. You're a traitor.
Damn! 1984 wasn't a how-to manual.

Post one example of anything Anti-American I've ever posted.

Just one. One that can be construed as such, out of context, even. :rolleyes-41:

There's a big difference between burning the flag and flying it upside down, but I wouldn't expect a commie retard like you to understand that.

You don't even know what it means until you "Google it" I bet. :rolleyes-41:
My post was not fake news, dumbass. Unless you are unAmerican and don'tbelieve in the U.S. Flag Code.
All of you MAGA minions have no idea what a patriot is.

My post was not fake news, dumbass. Unless you are unAmerican and don'tbelieve in the U.S. Flag Code.
All of you MAGA minions have no idea what a patriot is.
I'd say a lot more so than fuckers trying to make America Communist, ok?

America is in distress right now. We have a cheated in Potato Weekend at Bernie's motherfucker for president, with evil people

that hate Americans pulling his marionette strings, that's pretty bad. Wide open borders? No country survives that long.

Moving overseas takes time and planning and cannot be done overnight.

But this thread is the perfect example of the reason the wife and I are doing just that. A few years and we will be gone.

You MAW. Definetly MAW. You, probabl--y make everything worse that you are involved with. A toxic person.

I didn't know. Are you in distress, disrespectful of our flag and country or upset with the supreme court
overturning Roe vs Wade?
The meaning of an upside-down American flag has always been that the person displaying the flag in this manner is in grave danger or distress, be it life danger or the danger to their property.
According to the U.S. Flag Code, the flag should not be flown inverted, unless it’s a signal of dire distress.

It's not illegal to fly the U.S. flag upside-down but it is a sign of disrespect, according to StarSpangledFlags.

Across the country, fueled by social media, a call for those who disagree with the Supreme Court, overturning Roe vs Wade,
to raise their American flags upside down.
I believe we all can do that for a short period of time due to our alleged beliefs. I also believe that those beliefs can have subtle changes. Direction does not have to be pinpoint. It can be a little fuzzy. The agendas you typed will shake itself out. They will eventually reduce the pressure built up over several decades and come to accommodations.

90635105_10220022943556570_280595534912159744_n.jpg
I wonder if IM2 has seen this.

Really? So after the 2024 election there will be no leftist in Congress? No state will be run by leftist?

You willing to wager on that?
LOL. There are far more red states than blue. There are far more red counties than blue. Republicans will win the presidency and the Senate, but will probably lose the House back. If you don't like this country then YOU can move. Oh, wait a minute, you already said you were doing that.

$8T FED GOVT that showers themselves with riches must be rebuilt. They are public servants, not royalty.

At the same time many States are mini-FED.

40 car SUV caravans full of $150K GOVT servants hauling an imbecile around Europe to hand out borrowed money on a Global Warming scam is exhibit A.

I dont see how its fixable as the inmates make the rules?

Forum List

Back