For All The Snowflakes Who Say, 'Stop Talking About Hillary'....SHUT UP!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

A former Hillary Clinton adviser says there's a chance she will run in 2020

"Ready to go through the 2016 election all over again?

Philippe Reines, who worked for Hillary Clinton going back to 2002 and was her senior adviser at the State Department, made the argument to Politico Friday that the former Democratic nominee might actually be the party's best hope for defeating Trump in 2020. He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). The party, he feels, shouldn't dismiss her as a failed candidate because she's "smarter" and "tougher" than most, and she "could raise money easier than most."

But it doesn't sound like this is just wishful thinking on his part. He really thinks it could happen, saying the chances of Clinton running in 2020 are "not zero.”

Hillary promised she was going to hang around, to keep herself relevant for a possible 2020 Presidential election run....and she has. She has never left the media, never faded into the background, and she has constantly made sure her name is in the media.

With this newest article, to all of the whining, butt-hurt snowflakes who have DEMANDED everyone stop talking about Hillary....STFU!

I know she is like a nightmare that just wont go away ... but that's YOUR problem! :p

The proven FELON, obstructing, national security-jeopardizing, primary rigging, debate cheating, Election and Campaign Finance law violating, foreign spy-Russian colluding/paying, TWO-TIME LOSING, former DNC candidate who blamed everyone for her last loss - to include the Democrats who kept her fat, bedroom-curtain-wearing ass out of jail....is seriously considering running (waddling...with help) for President again in 2020!

Hillary+Clinton+OZY+FEST+2018+Presented+OZY+WK9lb_RdytRl.jpg

I stand corrected - that's not a bedroom curtain

she is wearing...it is a SHOWER curtain. :p

Philippe Reines, who worked for Hillary Clinton going back to 2002 and was her senior adviser at the State Department, made the argument to Politico Friday that the former Democratic nominee might actually be the party's best hope for defeating Trump in 2020. He said no other Democrat has "anywhere near a base of 32 million people," especially not Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). The party, he feels, shouldn't dismiss her as a failed candidate because she's "smarter" and "tougher" than most, and she "could raise money easier than most."

But it doesn't sound like this is just wishful thinking on his part. He really thinks it could happen, saying the chances of Clinton running in 2020 are "not zero.”

Hillary promised she was going to hang around, to keep herself relevant for a possible 2020 Presidential election run....and she has. She has never left the media, never faded into the background, and she has constantly made sure her name is in the media.

With this newest article, to all of the whining, butt-hurt snowflakes who have DEMANDED everyone stop talking about Hillary....STFU!

I know she is like a nightmare that just wont go away ... but that's YOUR problem! :p

The proven FELON, obstructing, national security-jeopardizing, primary rigging, debate cheating, Election and Campaign Finance law violating, foreign spy-Russian colluding/paying, TWO-TIME LOSING, former DNC candidate who blamed everyone for her last loss - to include the Democrats who kept her fat, bedroom-curtain-wearing ass out of jail....is seriously considering running (waddling...with help) for President again in 2020!

Some folks are snowflakes about kneeling boys and compelled flag worship, some are snowflakes about Hillary....

For the record, its Bill's sex life talk has has me talking about our great trophy wife importer in chief's life. We can ridicule Hillary's politics as long as she's running.

Not likely.....but I know you can't let go.

What is to 'let go of', snowflake. You guys keep LYING by saying Hillary is a non-factor now...after 2 years when more than a decade later - as seen in other threads - you are still talking about Bush.

Bwuhahahaha!

John Kerry can be her vp.

Last time her only opposition was Bernie Sanders. This time there are more than 25 other candidates. She has neither the health nor the stamina for that kind of bruising.

What is to 'let go of', snowflake. You guys keep LYING by saying Hillary is a non-factor now...after 2 years when more than a decade later - as seen in other threads - you are still talking about Bush.

Bwuhahahaha!

Well yes. If things went wrong during Barry's tenure it was all BUUUUSSSSHHHHSS FAULT.

How the hell could you forget

Dear God, it's like she's Glenn Close, and she's going to boil America's bunny any moment now.

Hillary, the gift that keeps on giving.

And to think, at one time I wanted her behind bars.

Not any more. She needs to get out there and make as much noise as she can, the more the better!

/----/ Funny how the former Hildabeast voters want her to STFU and go away and the Trump supporters want her to stick around.
hillary 2028.jpg

/----/ Funny how the former Hildabeast voters want her to STFU and go away and the Trump supporters want her to stick around.
View attachment 223480

Sure they want her around. They also want her as the Democrate running in 2020.

The woman is toxic though at many Dems don't want her anywhere near their campaigns.

To bad. I'd have love to see her run in 2020 so Trump could kick her ass all over the map.

View attachment 223480

The woman is toxic though at many Dems don't want her anywhere near their campaigns.

To bad. I'd have love to see her run in 2020 so Trump could kick her ass all over the map.

In all seriousness, I can't imagine she would get past the primaries. All the Democrats I know still have a bad taste in their mouth in what her and the DNC did to Sanders

Leave Twinkle Toes alone, or he just might have himself another panic attack, the poor little snowflake.

Clinton could never even get through the Moon Bat Primary now that all the wacko extreme far Left Loony Tunes have taken over the party.

She can't even use her super delegate scam anymore because that has been done away with.

In all seriousness, I can't imagine she would get past the primaries. All the Democrats I know still have a bad taste in their mouth in what her and the DNC did to Sanders
Is there ANYONE in the DNC - after everything she did, rigging/cheating, having to protect her from indictment, then getting thrown under the bus by her as she blamed them for her loss - that would be willing to do all of that again for her - to include finally GIVING her the nomination she never WON?

View attachment 223480

I know. I have Dem and liberal friends who hate the woman. They wouldn't vote for her if she were the last Dem on earth.

Several of them voted for Trump, and are glad they did. Others just stayed home.

Forum List

Back