For all the pants shitting on here let's hear it. How has Trump personally affected you?

Come on, out with it. Since so many of you are crying in your pillows it's time to spill the beans.

What specifically has the Trump administration done that has affected you to the point that it's had a personal impact on your life.

Go!

:party:

Aren't you against civil forfeiture? Why? It hasn't personally affected you.
If you're referring to eminent domain then yes I'm against it IN MOST CASES.

Now that we have that little diversion out of the way perhaps you could answer the question.

So for all the pants shitting tell us how Eminent Domain has affected you personally. Your OP suggests you can't be against something unless it hurts you. How does that work in your case?

Last edited:
Its been less than 7 months, we are still largely running off of things all ready in place. The health care bill makes me uncomfortable, don't know what to plan for. not happy about the divide between political camps, use to be great dinner table conversation, now a subject to be avoided not healthy to dislike just based on political party. ask me again in a year.

How has Iran having nukes affected anyone personally?

Does this mean since no one is hurt personally it's a good thing?

Come on, out with it. Since so many of you are crying in your pillows it's time to spill the beans.

What specifically has the Trump administration done that has affected you to the point that it's had a personal impact on your life.

Go!

Aren't you against civil forfeiture? Why? It hasn't personally affected you.
If you're referring to eminent domain then yes I'm against it IN MOST CASES.

Now that we have that little diversion out of the way perhaps you could answer the question.

So for all the pants shitting tell us how Eminent Domain has affected you personally. Your OP suggests you can't be against something unless it hurts you. How does that work in your case?
Your OP suggests you can't be against something unless it hurts you.
it does not.....the guy is asking a simple question that you it seems,do not want to answer.......

Go!

Firearm/ammo sales are much more consistent, it has leveled out nicely.. I am not selling out of ammo every time the president opens his mouth. Lol

prices on second hand guns in private sales are down too

How has Trump affected me?

He made it possible for me to laugh at both republicans AND democrats
There are no stupid people, just stupid questions...
And even more stupid replies.
Thank you for proving the point..
giphy.gif

Go!

He gave us time ..... time to fix the country before the next full out attack by the left. You may not like him, but he kept hilary out of office, and she would have killed this country as the free country that it is.......

Go!

I can't honestly say anything the Trump administration has done so far has had a direct impact on my life for better or worse.

Go!

Not a damn thing.

Still don't like him and had the Democrats ran Webb instead then I would have voted for Webb and not Johnson...

Go!

He gave us time ..... time to fix the country before the next full out attack by the left. You may not like him, but he kept hilary out of office, and she would have killed this country as the free country that it is.......
I don't particularly like Trump per say but I'm willing to give the man a chance. Add to that his election gives me endless sticks to poke the left with and I LOVE THAT lol.
But I am under no illusion that the man is a conservative mind you.

Not so much benefitted as amused.

By the neighbor who vowed to move to Canada if Trump were elected.
The neighbor who rented a truck and loaded all his stuff.
The neighbor who drove to The Canadian Border.
The neighbor who was turned away.

Canadians don't seem to like folks who did time for shit involving crack.

Without Trump's election that probably would never have happened.

The briefly-empty house was quickly re-rented to a patriotic American.

See, win/win. Only it's me wot won both times.

I've been on this board for a while and never have any cons been unable to laugh at the left until Trump got selected.

Being able to laugh and saying Trump made that happen is probably the lamest and false thing said here.

"Oh I couldn't laugh before Trump but now I can!"

OP doesn't like BLM but if you ask him how it's affected him personally and he dosent have a legit answer then I guess he's saying BLM is cool.

Forum List

Back