For Aaron Rodgers Immunity Needs A Booster

34schxvgcjd81.jpg

Sorry but a cartoon doesn't define reality anywhere except in maybe YOUR reality. Roger's vaccination is STILL none of your business nor concern.

If “Revenge is a dish best served cold” then the 49ers last-second defeat (13-10) of Aaron “I’ll-Do-My-Own-Research” Rodgers & the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field last night was a frozen treat!

And the Twitterverse wasted no time in mocking an arrogant Aaron “Natural-Immunity” Rodgers …

View attachment 591966

Hey, where's my immunity?
Aaron just lost his best receiver. He ain't winning another Superbowl.

Aaron just lost his best receiver. He ain't winning another Superbowl.

I was such a fan even though from Chicago! He really fk'd up his reputation in record time to go along with his MVP's and 1 Super Bowl! It began with him vouching for his baseball buddy, Ryan Braun caught doing steroids! His buck passing and never taking responsibility for a GB loss wasn't professional, then the COVID fiasco just blew him out the water! I'm surprised he took the MVP missing a game w/ Covid flair up! :eek: :stir:

I was such a fan even though from Chicago! He really fk'd up his reputation in record time to go along with his MVP's and 1 Super Bowl! It began with him vouching for his baseball buddy, Ryan Braun caught doing steroids! His buck passing and never taking responsibility for a GB loss wasn't professional, then the COVID fiasco just blew him out the water! I'm surprised he took the MVP missing a game w/ Covid flair up! :eek: :stir:
Me too! I feel the same way. Even though I'm from Detroit, I thought he was great. He made the classic mistake celebrities make. He opened his mouth. Lots of celebs know if you talk politics, you immediately turn off half your audience.

Aaron comes off as someone who thinks he is smarter than he actually is. I'm not saying he's not smart. I'm sure he's not an idiot. But he's not as smart as he thinks he is. I like people who don't give themselves enough credit. Humble.

I am 100% sure he's gay. I don't think he will ever marry. Like Bradley Cooper makes my gaydar go off.

And now the decisions he's making are going to cost him another superbowl. I guess his number one receiver left because Aaron wanted a whole shit load of money. Only problem is, so does that receiver. And he can get it somewhere else. So I love it that Tom Brady can go to another team and because of him, they win. Even Matthew Stafford proved he can go help a good team win. He didn't demand more money than they could afford. And so much that they had to let their best receiver go. So I hope the few extra million dollars makes Aaron happier than another championship would have. I don't think it will. He seems a bit miserable. Cantankerous. He will be a mean old man some day. LOL.

I'll always think "yea I'm immunized" when someone asked him if he was vaccinated. That's why I think he thinks he's smarter than the rest of us. Dick.

Me too! I feel the same way. Even though I'm from Detroit, I thought he was great. He made the classic mistake celebrities make. He opened his mouth. Lots of celebs know if you talk politics, you immediately turn off half your audience.

Aaron comes off as someone who thinks he is smarter than he actually is. I'm not saying he's not smart. I'm sure he's not an idiot. But he's not as smart as he thinks he is. I like people who don't give themselves enough credit. Humble.

I am 100% sure he's gay. I don't think he will ever marry. Like Bradley Cooper makes my gaydar go off.

And now the decisions he's making are going to cost him another superbowl. I guess his number one receiver left because Aaron wanted a whole shit load of money. Only problem is, so does that receiver. And he can get it somewhere else. So I love it that Tom Brady can go to another team and because of him, they win. Even Matthew Stafford proved he can go help a good team win. He didn't demand more money than they could afford. And so much that they had to let their best receiver go. So I hope the few extra million dollars makes Aaron happier than another championship would have. I don't think it will. He seems a bit miserable. Cantankerous. He will be a mean old man some day. LOL.

I'll always think "yea I'm immunized" when someone asked him if he was vaccinated. That's why I think he thinks he's smarter than the rest of us. Dick.
. I like people who don't give themselves enough credit. Humble.
and yet you do the opposite......fascinating....

Forum List

Back