For Aaron Rodgers Immunity Needs A Booster

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
If “Revenge is a dish best served cold” then the 49ers last-second defeat (13-10) of Aaron “I’ll-Do-My-Own-Research” Rodgers & the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field last night was a frozen treat!

And the Twitterverse wasted no time in mocking an arrogant Aaron “Natural-Immunity” Rodgers …

1642987347479.png

Hey, where's my immunity?

If “Revenge is a dish best served cold” then the 49ers last-second defeat (13-10) of Aaron “I’ll-Do-My-Own-Research” Rodgers & the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field last night was a frozen treat!

And the Twitterverse wasted no time in mocking an arrogant Aaron “Natural-Immunity” Rodgers …

View attachment 591966

Yes! Rogers is clearly a loser and the woke twitterverse is full of winners.

Doing your own research is for fools. The smart move is to listen to everything the MSM tells you without question.

View attachment 591966

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I thought at first the op was attempting parody, perhaps modeled upon the Babylon Bee, but alas it proves otherwise. Behold the fascist hate in the lowlife, behold the soulless fascist raging hate of a democrat, look upon this foul thing and its irrational hate & intolerance, and then consider that everything it pokes at as worthy of its hate, contempt, and intolerance is actually true!

Rogers has natural immunity, this is proven to be at least 27 times superior to any jab, and that is science fact, what the op is gloating over, is a mans refusal to submit to the op's psychosis, and his psychotic rage and intolerance! Now we know the jabs never worked, ever, and that they knew this, and they forced them upon the weak, and the vulnerable anyway.

I do hope the op has received its Biden Booster, and it must remember to wear that obedience mask always, everywhere, even to bed...

View attachment 591966

WTF does that even mean?

View attachment 591966

Someone on Twitter called him Fradgers. That was pretty clever.

Can't say I'm too sad that he's on vacation.

View attachment 591966

Rodgers didn’t lose the game the special teams unit did. But I’m sure he’ll be ok. He will take his MVP award this year and his SB ring and MVP award and ride it to a first ballot hall of fame induction. With or without a vaccine

OMG Forum.Fuckboy, you're such a petty, miserable little shit.

You're not fit to lick Aaron Rodger's balls. The entire planet agrees with this assessment, if we agree on nothing else.

You could choke to death on your own vomit tonight and, LITERALLY, no one would ever know the difference.

Aaron “I’ll-Do-My-Own-Research”
Aaron “Natural-Immunity” Rodgers …

PROVING HIMSELF THE TOTAL A-HOLE YET ONE MORE TIME, HERE COMES SKEWS.

Roger's personal health choices have NOTHING to do with sports, NOTHING to do with the game, and NOTHING to do with any of your business, scum-sucker.

I thought at first the op was attempting parody, perhaps modeled upon the Babylon Bee, but alas it proves otherwise. Behold the fascist hate in the lowlife, behold the soulless fascist raging hate of a democrat, look upon this foul thing and its irrational hate & intolerance, and then consider that everything it pokes at as worthy of its hate, contempt, and intolerance is actually true!

Rogers has natural immunity, this is proven to be at least 27 times superior to any jab, and that is science fact, what the op is gloating over, is a mans refusal to submit to the op's psychosis, and his psychotic rage and intolerance! Now we know the jabs never worked, ever, and that they knew this, and they forced them upon the weak, and the vulnerable anyway.

I do hope the op has received its Biden Booster, and it must remember to wear that obedience mask always, everywhere, even to bed...
He has natural immunity? You know this? Funny you believe him, a liar, but nt Fauci, because you believe he is a liar.

Or because Fauci doesn’t know everything, you believe Rogers who knows nothing.

Someone on Twitter called him Fradgers. That was pretty clever.

Can't say I'm too sad that he's on vacation.
The woke agendas destroying people make them look bad. Drew Brees made a minor comment and was almost destroyed. He apologized and played out the year and retired probably pissed off. He would still be playing if not for the scum who have taken over our ways of living.

The woke agendas destroying people make them look bad. Drew Brees made a minor comment and was almost destroyed. He apologized and played out the year and retired probably pissed off. He would still be playing if not for the scum who have taken over our ways of living.
Oh please. He’s a commentator. They wouldn’t have hired him if that’s true.

But then again I’ve seen Michael Vick commentate

^ Massive thread win.

Forum List

Back