For a growing number of evangelical Christians, Trump is no longer the lesser of two evils

Lol, but no. Most of the world will love the ac. Remember, everyone hates orange man.........right? If you knew anything about scripture, the ac comes along and confirms the covenant of many. Many are brokering loose deals in the ME right now for peace but they aren't confirmed as a whole.

Fake news.

Sleepy spawned a shit-eating rodent that rapes and tortures children. And shot videos of it. They say when you see it, the little girls' screams will haunt you.

How are the muzzies treating you these days? <snicker>

Last edited:
Right... Christians are flocking to Creepy Joe because of his pro-late term abortion plan, hostility to gun rights, lockdown mandates, complicity with fascist rioters, praise for godless China, racism, open borders plan and corruption. Sounds reasonable :rolleyes:

The Anti Christ kills babies, supports homosexuality, the whole world loves him, and he promotes Globalism not Nationalism, and he Supports a Cashless Society, and Hates Israel and Christians just like you do.

I am afraid that is closer to Joe Biden and Harris. The DemNazi Party is owned by The UN and Globalists.

Besides that, this thread belongs in The Flame Zone or looney Bin.

Lol, but no. Most of the world will love the ac. Remember, everyone hates orange man.........right? If you knew anything about scripture, the ac comes along and confirms the covenant of many. Many are brokering loose deals in the ME right now for peace but they aren't confirmed as a whole.
Winner Winner Winner

Right... Christians are flocking to Creepy Joe because of his pro-late term abortion plan, hostility to gun rights, lockdown mandates, complicity with fascist rioters, praise for godless China, racism, open borders plan and corruption. Sounds reasonable :rolleyes:
The Christian right is not a religion, it's a corrupt political movement. Is it so inconceivable that some Christians are sick of being told they must accept the entire republican platform with all of it's hatred and spite in order to be right with God? Where is the humility, charity, grace and love that is supposed to be the bedrock of Christianity?

evangelicals.jpg

The Christian right is not a religion, it's a corrupt political movement. Is it so inconceivable that some Christians are sick of being told they must accept the entire republican platform with all of it's hatred and spite in order to be right with God? Where is the humility, charity, grace and love that is supposed to be the bedrock of Christianity?
Literally nothing you said here is true & anybody who bothered to read your drivel is now dumber for the experience.
Maybe try spending some time out of Moms basement kid :slap:

Literally nothing you said here is true & anybody who bothered to read your drivel is now dumber for the experience.
KId? LOL I'm an old fart that no longer recognizes the faith of my upbringing. Look at you responding with hate to honest criticism of the Satanic twisted false-faith so many right wingers practice that is little more than a rationalization for being horrible to your fellow man. If Jesus did return your kind would nail him to a cross all over again because you don't want to hear all the liberal commie stuff he would say.

KId? LOL I'm an old fart that no longer recognizes the faith of my upbringing. Look at you responding with hate to honest criticism of the Satanic twisted false-faith so many right wingers practice that is little more than a rationalization for being horrible to your fellow man. If Jesus did return your kind would nail him to a cross all over again because you don't want to hear all the liberal commie stuff he would say.
My apologies, I merely thought you were ignorant because a lack of life experience. Now I know you're just not real smart.
Nothing you say is true in any way about right wing Christians. Calling the rest of us Satanic tells me all I need to know about your true faith. Take your critical theory theology to someone who might buy into it. I'm sure you know other fascists pretending to be Christian too

It died when progressives decided to force people to bake cakes and take photographs OR ELSE.

You people spew ignorance. (imo)

Plus it is not Trump vs. Biden, it is conservative and Christian ideals vs. a secular, hedonistic, immoral, and power hungry ideology.
Any evangelical that votes for the democrat platform is not well schooled in his faith. I am even more appalled how many Catholics vote democrat at the national level. Of course, most of them are likely catholic in name only.

Last edited:
My apologies, I merely thought you were ignorant because a lack of life experience. Now I know you're just not real smart.
Nothing you say is true in any way about right wing Christians. Calling the rest of us Satanic tells me all I need to know about your true faith. Take your critical theory theology to someone who might buy into it. I'm sure you know other fascists pretending to be Christian too
I'm smart enough to see right wing Christians for what they are. Ignorant of the wisdom of Jesus and openly hostile to anyone who tries to remind them. It's why Americans are abandoning religion altogether. It's become too political and callous and populated with holier than thou hypocrites who really only use the bible as a blunt object to hit people with.

You reveal your complete lack of understanding of the Christian faith. It shows you never had a solid foundation for your "beliefs", thus your falling away. I am guessing morality and ethics just weren't your thing.

Forum List

Back