Footage shows teen driver appear to deliberately hit and kill retired police chief Andreas Probst

So tell me how does someone talk you into running someone over?

If the guy grabbed the wheel and swerved the car into him, then I am with you.

I am not defending anyone, the driver murdered the man so the driver is at fault.
I’m going with the law. If you encourage someone to murder, then you are an accessory before the fact and subject to the same charges as the one who did the murder. In Nevada, the sentence can be a) execution, b) life in prison, and c) 50 years, with possibility of parole in 20 years.

These two are dangerous sociopaths - and sociopaths don’t “get better.” They should go the way of Leopold and Loeb - life in prison.

You're a first class idiot. The passenger encouraged the murder. The passenger filmed the murder. The passenger laughed about the murder. The passenger did nothing to stop the murder in this HATE crime
That reminds me of the case where the two rednecks killed the black jogger, and a 3rd redneck filmed it. All three went to prison for life.

But apparently when the victim is white and the accessory to murder black, Superbro defends the black.

That reminds me of the case where the two rednecks killed the black jogger, and a 3rd redneck filmed it. All three went to prison for life.

But apparently when the victim is white and the accessory to murder black, Superbro defends the black.

Maybe he learned it from all the people who defended those three? (including law enforcement initially)

Excellent point

I’m going with the law. If you encourage someone to murder, then you are an accessory before the fact and subject to the same charges as the one who did the murder. In Nevada, the sentence can be a) execution, b) life in prison, and c) 50 years, with possibility of parole in 20 years.

These two are dangerous sociopaths - and sociopaths don’t “get better.” They should go the way of Leopold and Loeb - life in prison.
Post where the law states that.

Like many before him has done? The Arbery thread is 126 pages long with people defending the murderers.

The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Your ilk defending the violent thug who tried to steal a man's shotgun after getting cuaght casing a vacant house multiple times is the 'painful truth' in that thread. Nobody shot at him or ran him down, they followed the feral animal on a public road, is all. You animals pretend he dindunuttin.

Like many before him has done? The Arbery thread is 126 pages long with people defending the murderers.

The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry
This thread is about the white victim. The black victim got plenty of news coverage, including a televised trial.

Now, then….don’t you think the black sociopath who egged the murder on, laughing and filing it, deserves life in prison like the white one who filmed the Arberry murder? Or do white lives, especially those of an police chief, count less?

BTW, another white cop was killed yesterday in an ambush. Where’s all the news coverage for him?

WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO.

Post where the law states that.
I looked it up before I posted on a Nevada site. If you don’t trust me, look it up yourself.

And why? Don’t tell me you don’t think the accessory deserves life in prison! The accessory to the Arberry murder got it.

Forum List

Back