Footage shows teen driver appear to deliberately hit and kill retired police chief Andreas Probst

If the victim had been black, and both of the savages who killed him white, this would have led off the national news.

Can you post the story of the manhunt for the passenger.
Why? Are you saying that because the accessory to murder was black, the law is letting him get away with it? Or are you demonstrating that because the other murderer was black, the media is downplaying it?

The second is true. You have to go to foreign news to see how frantically the police are looking for the black murderer…..liberal media is downplaying it.

Both actively killed the white man and both laughed about it

This is what the majority of 'black culture' instills in its yoofs, from 'rap' to grade schools up to university levels via CRT indoctrination and Hood Rat culture. These feral animals will soon be having giant murals funded as tributes to them in black Hoods around the country soon. Blacks are not to be arrested for anything; that's 'oppressive racism n stuff'.

Why? Are you saying that because the accessory to murder was black, the law is letting him get away with it? Or are you demonstrating that because the other murderer was black, the media is downplaying it?

The second is true. You have to go to foreign news to see how frantically the police are looking for the black murderer…..liberal media is downplaying it.

Show me how 2 people drive a car at the same time.

Show me how 2 people drive a car at the same time.
Nobody claimed that. But if the passenger incited to driver the murder the innocent white man, he is guilty of first-degree murder as well.

But tell me. Is the reason you are defending the sociopath because a) he’s black, b) victim was white, or c) victim was retired police chief, or d) all of the above?

White Lives Matter Too.

Nobody claimed that. But if the passenger incited to driver the murder the innocent white man, he is guilty of first-degree murder as well.

But tell me. Is the reason you are defending the sociopath because a) he’s black, b) victim was white, or c) victim was retired police chief, or d) all of the above?

White Lives Matter Too.
So tell me how does someone talk you into running someone over?

If the guy grabbed the wheel and swerved the car into him, then I am with you.

I am not defending anyone, the driver murdered the man so the driver is at fault.

Forum List

Back