Fool's Names and Fool's Faces........................

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
............................Often Appear In Public Places:

Attachments

• Donald-Trump.jpg
    Donald-Trump.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 73
How man other fools do you know that are billionaires?
The two things aren't mutually exclusive. Being good at making money doesn't make you immune to foolishness in other endeavors. As a matter of fact, it may give one a sense of invincibility, believing one can be good at anything.

The two things aren't mutually exclusive. Being good at making money doesn't make you immune to foolishness in other endeavors. As a matter of fact, it may give one a sense of invincibility, believing one can be good at anything.

Being good at making money means you're smart. Needing handouts from the government means you're useless

-Geaux

Being good at making money doesn't make you immune to foolishness in other endeavors. As a matter of fact, it may give one a sense of invincibility, believing one can be good at anything.
Being good at making money means you're smart.
Smart at making money. Running a country and international diplomacy are completely different. You can't just rant and fire anyone you don't like in that arena. Unless that type of power is Trump's endgame.

So what? You called him a fool and I wanted to know if you know or know of any other billionaires that are fools.

Being good at making money doesn't make you immune to foolishness in other endeavors. As a matter of fact, it may give one a sense of invincibility, believing one can be good at anything.
You called him a fool and I wanted to know if you know or know of any other billionaires that are fools.
Is Jerry Jones a billionaire? FYI, technically I'm not the one that called Trump a fool, but I agree that he's doing a damn good job proving the OP's point.

You called him a fool and I wanted to know if you know or know of any other billionaires that are fools.
Is Jerry Jones a billionaire? FYI, technically I'm not the one that called Trump a fool, but I agree that he's doing a damn good job proving the OP's point.

My mistake, you did not call him a fool. Sorry 'bout that.

Forum List

Back