Food Prices

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Ok, food price hikes have finally hit my area.

Which is an indicator things are REALLY bad, not just a passing headache. When we get hit down here in the South, we know it's not going away anytime soon. Usually, more often than not, we don't see things like this because it's just a political threat, or broken promise. But when it does hit us, we know it's here for a long while.

I mean hell, we JUST got over Obozo's contrived and forced "recession" during Trumps last year in office. I was expecting it to take much longer, but we almost made it...........now The Obozo Agenda is in full swing again........we're fucked, until Trump gets back into the White House or anyone who isn't a DementoRat!!

And food prices have JUMPED!!! I'm talking over $1.00 in most cases!!!

SDeW.gif

Which is an indicator things are REALLY bad, not just a passing headache. When we get hit down here in the South, we know it's not going away anytime soon. Usually, more often than not, we don't see things like this because it's just a political threat, or broken promise. But when it does hit us, we know it's here for a long while.

I mean hell, we JUST got over Obozo's contrived and forced "recession" during Trumps last year in office. I was expecting it to take much longer, but we almost made it...........now The Obozo Agenda is in full swing again........we're fucked, until Trump gets back into the White House or anyone who isn't a DementoRat!!

SDeW.gif
Hmmmm. . . how timely.

I just got done with this post.

I thought I would need to use it soon.

Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True

undefined

Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True​

Corbett ReportNov 7, 2021, 10:15:33 PM

You know how Event 201 was just the most high profile in a string of "simulations" and "scenarios" (including Clade X, Crimson Contagion, Lock Step and SPARS) that just happened to predictively program the fear of a global coronavirus pandemic into the minds of the global political and managerial class?

And you know how those "exercises" (like the multiple war games that just happened to coincide with the catastrophic, catalyzing events of 9/11) not only anticipated our current predicament, but, more importantly, laid the groundwork for the current global governmental response to the scamdemic—the creation of vaccine passports, the erection of the biosecurity grid, the crackdown on the "infodemic" of online "disinformation," etc.?

Now, what if I were to tell you that there have been a number of simulations that have taken place in recent years that have similarly spelled out the globalists' game plan for the post-scamdemic world in black-and-white?

Well, brace yourself. The global planners have been crafting simulations, war games and exercises to simulate our responses to the crises they are intending to create in the coming decade. And, as serious as all of the above-named simulations were, these ones foretell of an even darker vision for humanity in the years to come. . . .

The Players Set the Stage
foodchainreaction.jpeg

In November of 2015—as you can learn from an official press release on the Cargill website—"65 international policymakers, academics, business and thought leaders gathered at the World Wildlife Fund’s headquarters in Washington DC to game out how the world would respond to a future food crisis." Over the course of two days, the participants in this "Food Chain Reaction" crisis simulation role played a response to a number of converging and overlapping crises in the 2020s, including "two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average; a raft of climate-related extreme weather events; governments toppling in Pakistan and Ukraine; and famine and refugee crises in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Chad and Sudan."

Among the expected corporate platitudes and blather about "staying ahead of the curve" in order to "get it right," the World Wildlife Fund highlights the key takeaway from this exercise: "Only by stopping agricultural expansion, augmenting agricultural production, increasing resource-use efficiency, and reducing food waste, can we provide the food and nourishment we need, while ensuring we are conserving nature for future generations."

I'll let you stew on the implications of that statement on your own time, but the game—which, we are assured, "was built over the course of months, with maximal realism in mind"—went on to envision some very specific scenarios that look like they are on track to becoming stone cold reality, like "a steep price spike with looming global food shortages in 2022" that prompted the EU players to impose a tax on meat. But here's the kicker: this "game" ended with the imposition of a global carbon tax.. . .

<snip>

" . .. As I write, soaring natural gas prices are resulting in a nitrogen fertilizer shortage, which in turn is helping to fuel food price inflation. This has led Russia to impose nitrogen fertilizer export quotas, exacerbating problems in the agricultural sector, which is already reeling from China's September decision to halt all exports of phosphate, another key ingredient of commercial fertilizers. The pinch is already being felt by farmers around the world, with the Brazilian Agriculture and Land Reform Commission taking up the issue as a major food security threat and the Indian Air Force helping to secure fertilizer shipments to Sri Lanka.

But that's not all. The stories of woe are coming from farmers all across the globe as the world plunges into an unprecedented series of food crises.

Historic droughts have hit California growers hard even as the container ship backlog is leaving farmers struggling to export what little they have managed to harvest. In Canada, a shakeup at one of the country's main rail carriers have left farmers wondering if they'll be able to ship their grain as usual this year. Two cases of mad cow disease in Brazil prompted China to halt Brazilian meat imports and Brazil, in return, has partially halted beef production. And a new round of virtual false flag threats on American agribusiness have US Senators on edge about the possible national security implications of cyber attacks.

Yes, once the pieces of this puzzle are put together, there can be no doubt that we are entering into a generated food crisis exactly like the Food Chain Reaction "predicted" for this all-important 2020—2030 period. And it's about to get even worse.. . "

I recommend the whole article. Digging into that article by Ice Age Farmer would be helpful too. . .

More here;

The prices are really bad.

How do I know?

I went to a $2 hooker for a blow job and she charged Me a Biden tax of $6!!!!

:disbelief: :disbelief: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

In all seriousness, prices have gotten really out of control. It's a good thing My wife is smart enough to get us stocked up w when prices are low.
It will continue for much, much longer.

And soon, it could cause a global tax.

This has all been war gamed, just like they did with the pandemic. All planned.

My food is still almost free, how? I grow my own...hehe..
That is what is, basically recommended.

When the SHTF. . . I'm comin' on over Moonie. (I hope you don't need fertilizer, it will not be allowed to folks.)

SDeW.gif
Poverty....................misery....................................death.

It's called democrat rule.

C to game out how the world would respond to a future food crisis." Over the course of two days, the participants in this "Food Chain Reaction" crisis simulation role played a response to a number of converging and overlapping crises in the 2020s, including "two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average
i saw a $30 chicken :eek: in the local market.......grass fed...gmo....daily glass of chardonnay.......:rolleyes:....~S~

If you have a Lidl or an Aldi, starter shopping there. Not as huge of a selection, but you will adapt.

Hmmmm. . . how timely.

I just got done with this post.

I thought I would need to use it soon.

Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True

undefined

Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True​

Corbett ReportNov 7, 2021, 10:15:33 PM

You know how Event 201 was just the most high profile in a string of "simulations" and "scenarios" (including Clade X, Crimson Contagion, Lock Step and SPARS) that just happened to predictively program the fear of a global coronavirus pandemic into the minds of the global political and managerial class?

And you know how those "exercises" (like the multiple war games that just happened to coincide with the catastrophic, catalyzing events of 9/11) not only anticipated our current predicament, but, more importantly, laid the groundwork for the current global governmental response to the scamdemic—the creation of vaccine passports, the erection of the biosecurity grid, the crackdown on the "infodemic" of online "disinformation," etc.?

Now, what if I were to tell you that there have been a number of simulations that have taken place in recent years that have similarly spelled out the globalists' game plan for the post-scamdemic world in black-and-white?

Well, brace yourself. The global planners have been crafting simulations, war games and exercises to simulate our responses to the crises they are intending to create in the coming decade. And, as serious as all of the above-named simulations were, these ones foretell of an even darker vision for humanity in the years to come. . . .

The Players Set the Stage
foodchainreaction.jpeg

In November of 2015—as you can learn from an official press release on the Cargill website—"65 international policymakers, academics, business and thought leaders gathered at the World Wildlife Fund’s headquarters in Washington DC to game out how the world would respond to a future food crisis." Over the course of two days, the participants in this "Food Chain Reaction" crisis simulation role played a response to a number of converging and overlapping crises in the 2020s, including "two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average; a raft of climate-related extreme weather events; governments toppling in Pakistan and Ukraine; and famine and refugee crises in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Chad and Sudan."

Among the expected corporate platitudes and blather about "staying ahead of the curve" in order to "get it right," the World Wildlife Fund highlights the key takeaway from this exercise: "Only by stopping agricultural expansion, augmenting agricultural production, increasing resource-use efficiency, and reducing food waste, can we provide the food and nourishment we need, while ensuring we are conserving nature for future generations."

I'll let you stew on the implications of that statement on your own time, but the game—which, we are assured, "was built over the course of months, with maximal realism in mind"—went on to envision some very specific scenarios that look like they are on track to becoming stone cold reality, like "a steep price spike with looming global food shortages in 2022" that prompted the EU players to impose a tax on meat. But here's the kicker: this "game" ended with the imposition of a global carbon tax.. . .

<snip>

" . .. As I write, soaring natural gas prices are resulting in a nitrogen fertilizer shortage, which in turn is helping to fuel food price inflation. This has led Russia to impose nitrogen fertilizer export quotas, exacerbating problems in the agricultural sector, which is already reeling from China's September decision to halt all exports of phosphate, another key ingredient of commercial fertilizers. The pinch is already being felt by farmers around the world, with the Brazilian Agriculture and Land Reform Commission taking up the issue as a major food security threat and the Indian Air Force helping to secure fertilizer shipments to Sri Lanka.

But that's not all. The stories of woe are coming from farmers all across the globe as the world plunges into an unprecedented series of food crises.

Historic droughts have hit California growers hard even as the container ship backlog is leaving farmers struggling to export what little they have managed to harvest. In Canada, a shakeup at one of the country's main rail carriers have left farmers wondering if they'll be able to ship their grain as usual this year. Two cases of mad cow disease in Brazil prompted China to halt Brazilian meat imports and Brazil, in return, has partially halted beef production. And a new round of virtual false flag threats on American agribusiness have US Senators on edge about the possible national security implications of cyber attacks.

Yes, once the pieces of this puzzle are put together, there can be no doubt that we are entering into a generated food crisis exactly like the Food Chain Reaction "predicted" for this all-important 2020—2030 period. And it's about to get even worse.. . "

I recommend the whole article. Digging into that article by Ice Age Farmer would be helpful too. . .

More here;

Yes, I work in a LARGE Grocery store..
Stock is getting Lower..
Prices are going Higher..

Inflation of the "Build Back" agenda is one factor.
Staffing shortages of the past year and half due to Covid impact, and shutdowns and lock-downs are an even larger factor.
Expect that if the 'vaccine or be fired' mandates hold, staffing shortfall will increase and prices along with scarcity will rise.

As pointed out, this is "The Brave New World" of Democrats dominating politics and policies.

Inflation of the "Build Back" agenda is one factor.
Staffing shortages of the past year and half due to Covid impact, and shutdowns and lock-downs are an even larger factor.
Expect that if the 'vaccine or be fired' mandates hold, staffing shortfall will increase and prices along with scarcity will rise.

As pointed out, this is "The Brave New World" of Democrats dominating politics and policies.
It's a capitalist dream so you know why it is happening.

Forum List

Back