Foo Fighters "fully vaccinated" concert just got postponed to August 26 because a vaccinated member caught Covid

Old news.

I have a friend in Alaska that has tickets for their concert there. She purchased them after this news came out.

I already covered this. . . you should. . #StayInformed Bromance. . . :heehee:

Story #3

Interview 1652 – New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato

Story #1: George Soros and Bill Gates Just Teamed Up to Buy a COVID Company

Story #2: WHO Leader Says Virus Risk Inevitable At Tokyo Olympics

Story #3: Foo Pfizers ‘Vaxxed Only’ Concert Canceled After Vaxxed Band Member Gets COVID

this is so stupid

Not cancelled--postponed--new date Aug. 26

The Foo Fighters announced Wednesday they were postponing their concert at The Forum this Saturday following a “confirmed COVID-19 case within the Foo Fighter organization.”
“Despite having made every effort to follow CDC Covid protocols and local laws, there has been a confirmed Covid-19 case within the Foo Fighter organization,” the band said in a tweet
“Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the safety of the band, crew and most of all the fans, Saturday’s show at the Los Angeles Forum is being postponed to a later date.”

Important information about the July 17th Forum show. pic.twitter.com/9EwtDorRDx

Word is that it's not a band member. Also..no-where does anyone reputable allege that the stricken crew member had been vaxxed--or not.
It's interesting that you do a search..and you get an immediate spew of Right-wing sources--who all use the same phrase, 'reportedly they were vaxxed' with no attribution--so not so sure I'd buy into that madness--with no statement from anyone reputable.

^^^ I hate when a write says that a gathering has been cancelled when a delay is what really happens. When a cancellation is what happens, there had better be a complete and total refund to whoever buys tickets.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Even when a delay happens, a refund should be an option in case those who buy tickets are not able to be there for the rescheduled show.

The last concert I went to was Fleetwood Mac in 1979 in Cincinnati one week before the Who disaster.The chances of me ever seeing the Foo Fighters is slim and none.

The last concert I went to was Fleetwood Mac in 1979 in Cincinnati one week before the Who disaster.The chances of me ever seeing the Foo Fighters is slim and none.

Daaaang. I'm jealous. I bet that was awesome

...people get it with or without masks....humans are not disciplined enough to not get it

Forum List

Back