Folks we've seen this anti gay movement before haven't we?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Roy Moore Says Gay Marriage Ruling Is ‘Even Worse’ Than 1857 Pro-Slavery Decision
The Alabama candidate for U.S. Senate again shows his contempt for same-sex marriage.

I predict with in the next few months, ol Roy Moore here, will be photographed in some compromising position with his gay lover....these conservative gay haters always always end up with devil doughnut juice on their faces.....its all just a matter of
200.webp

I have no problem with homosexuals, lesbians and transgender individuals (well....it does look a bit stupid to see a male with a full mustache wearing high-heels and a skirt and blouse). That aside, I will never forgive them for completely ruining the word......gay, forever. It used to mean, "carefree and happy." Now, you can't use it anymore.

I have no problem with homosexuals, lesbians and transgender individuals (well....it does look a bit stupid to see a male with a full mustache wearing high-heels and a skirt and blouse). That aside, I will never forgive them for completely ruining the word......gay, forever. It used to mean, "carefree and happy." Now, you can't use it anymore.
They've ruined partner, too.

Forum List

Back