Folks Are Catching On.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In 2008, the Right told the nation what a mistake Obama would be.

Thin resume....no experience....radical background.....Jeremiah Wright....

And, sure enough...the windbag has been a failure in domestic policy, race relations, foreign policy....you name it.

And, to paraphrase the racist Wright, "Obama's chickens are coming home to roost."

1. "Poll: At Obama's 5-yr point, few see a turnaround

2. WASHINGTON (AP) - As President Barack Obama begins his sixth year in office, people are largely pessimistic...

3. People still view him negatively on both issues, handling of unemployment and the federal government.

4. ....58 percent now sizing him up as very or somewhat likable.

5. Obama is far removed from those heady days before his first inauguration, when two-thirds of Americans predicted he'd be an outstanding or above-average president.

6. Now, 31 percent think he's been outstanding or above average, a quarter size him up as average, and 42 percent describe his presidency as below average or poor.

7. Obama "wasn't a total disappointment," allows Joshua Parker, a 37-year-old small businessman in Smyrna, Tenn. "He didn't put us into a Great Depression."...suspects that someone who understood the economy better could have done more.

a. "But I like a lot of people who are not qualified to be president."

8. The ranks of those who believe Obama has been an outstanding or above average president have edged down 6 points since just after Obama's re-election in November 2012, reflecting slippage in how he's viewed by Democrats, particularly liberals.

9. ....doubts about his decisiveness and honesty persist. More than half of Americans wouldn't describe him as decisive or honest. Fifty-two percent don't find him particularly inspiring.

10. ....overall approval rating has remained fairly stable, with 45 percent approving and 53 percent saying they don't."
Poll: At Obama's 5-yr point, few see a turnaround

Two thirds of he public find him at best....average!

'....not decisive nor honest....'

"....slippage in how he's viewed by Democrats, particularly liberals."

You know that means a lot more than two thirds know the truth.

And, here at USMB.....we should all appreciate the comic relief provided by the numbskulls who still trumpet how great this pompous failure is!!

To #9:

Liars can inspire people for a time, until those people discover the truth.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels

Last edited:
To #9:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels

And this:

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Abraham Lincoln

Obama's election and re-election has gone a long ways toward destroying my faith in the human Race.

Obama's election and re-election has gone a long ways toward destroying my faith in the human Race.

Couldn't agree more.

Our only hope is that at some future date we find out that the Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrats stole the election...and it wasn't our
fellow citizens who sentenced us all to this windbag.

So, 56% of Americans view Obama's presidency as somewhere between average and outstanding.

So? What are we to conclude from that?

What have we here?
Twists and turns in defense of the indefensible.

".... 56% of Americans view Obama's presidency as somewhere between average and outstanding."

Let's review.

1. 67% find this dolt as underwhelming: average at best.

I understand that your aspiration is to someday move all the way up to "average"....but for most folks that would not be a compliment.

"Now, 31 percent think he's been outstanding or above average, a quarter size him up as average, and 42 percent describe his presidency as below average or poor."

2. Seems you have to resort to spin to attempt to save face.
Why? It's not as though you had a reputation to save in the first place.

Spin:…altering the truth without altering the facts.

3. When morons were comparing the candidate and incipient President as a messiah, as God, and every permutation of same......

....now, 67% see him as more like the Strawman from the Wizard of Oz: OK...but not much of a President.

So....the precipitous drop from 'Messiah' to 'average'.....is pretty much a censure of every fool who voted for this master of ceremonies.

Bet lots of the 31% were just protecting themselves from you Obamunists calling them racists.

Given the economic correction the country is going through it could have been a lot worse.

42 percent describe his presidency as below average or poor.

So... about the same percentage as are doctrinaire "conservatives"

Fewer Americans Identify as Economic Conservatives in 2013

Who would have thought? :rolleyes:

"Now, 31 percent think he's been outstanding or above average, a quarter size him up as average, and 42 percent describe his presidency as below average or poor."

Just need to get you on the record:

Into which group do you fall?

OP- Yup, to the fact that the ''no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP'' -TIME- IS A LYING, BS, MINDLESSLY OBSTRUCTIONIST, RACIST DISASTER...EVEN HALF THE GOP...change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

Last edited:
42 percent describe his presidency as below average or poor.

I would say that his domestic policy has been about average. His foreign policy has been above average. I wouldn't say I find him particularly inspiring. He's a politician.

OP- Yup, to the fact that the ''no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP'' -TIME- IS A LYING, BS, MINDLESSLY OBSTRUCTIONIST, RACIST DISASTER...EVEN HALF THE GOP...change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

There is only one possible explanation for above post: Dain Bramage!!!!

To #9:

-Joseph Goebbels

[ame=http://youtu.be/VxnegxNEDAc]Catapult The Propaganda - YouTube[/ame]

I would say that his domestic policy has been about average. His foreign policy has been above average. I wouldn't say I find him particularly inspiring. He's a politician.

1. "...domestic policy has been about average..."

".... real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

Average?

2. "His foreign policy has been above average."

So....which nations are in better shape 5 years in, due to Obama's machinations?

3. "I wouldn't say I find him particularly inspiring. He's a politician."

So.....no politicians are/were inspiring?

All mindless Pubs- who CAUSED THE MESS we're in- have done, and who have a 13 per cent approval in congress- is bring down all respect for gov't and stall solutions....Obama's a champ in comparison, hater dupes.

332-206. Earned it.

Unable to focus on the OP, huh?

But, what can one expect based on the mistake you chose for your avi.

Until you came along I always wondered how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut sized brains.

Forum List

Back