Foles' Bears d Brady's Bucs!

How bout them Cowboys? They went down in flames again yesterday! It's almost not as entertaining since they aren't even in the game anymore! Dalton got knocked out of the game by Washington's Jon Bostic! Unfortunately he won't be suspended because the hit was made legal due to Dalton starting his slide too late like Alex Smith years ago! I think the guy should be suspended for 2 games because it was just so unnecessary! The Boys weren't coming back! :itsok:
In any other year I would Be thrilled to hear that,the NFL has gotten so freaking corrupt the least fives years or so with teams changing cities like we can change our socks,that I could not give a shit on what even the rams who was the only team justified in leaving,are doing now or who is in the Super Bowl,why anybody would follow a league where teams flip flop constantly from one city to another and care about that league,makes me say beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :uhoh3:

Well "we'll" be seeing you tonight here in Chicago! Too bad you're missing it; a bit of snow flurries this morning! ;)

Forum List

Back