Foles' Bears d Brady's Bucs!

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
The Bears started the game with dismal offensive play, but somehow they got their act together in the 2nd Quarter and led at the HALF 14-13! It was a defensive battle with trading of FG's before the Bears stopped Brady on his final drive with the old man not knowing he used 4 downs! He's a bit doddering in his old age! Bears win 20-19! Discuss! :dunno:

Foles might very well have a couple more Super Bowls left. You have a good QB in him.

Also, if someone merges the thread I made about this game, merge my thread with Fiero's thread instead, please, because, you know, it's his home team. Ha.

The Bears started the game with dismal offensive play, but somehow they got their act together in the 2nd Quarter and led at the HALF 14-13! It was a defensive battle with trading of FG's before the Bears stopped Brady on his final drive with the old man not knowing he used 4 downs! He's a bit doddering in his old age! Bears win 20-19! Discuss! :dunno:

The refs took over

The refs took over

It was a "flag-fest" w/ TB cutting their own throats w/ penalties! The head-butt made no sense! It was his teammate that kneed him in the head, not a Bear! :itsok:

The refs took over

It was a "flag-fest" w/ TB cutting their own throats w/ penalties! The head-butt made no sense! It was his teammate that kneed him in the head, not a Bear! :itsok:

That fumble call and the non call on the false start for the bears and the roughing the passer

the refs have accounts on draftkings

Nick Foles is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. The guy just wins, he has a Super Bowl ring and he still struggled to get a starting job in Chicago.

I like it that Foles is wearing The Punky QB's #, Jim McMahon #9! :p
McMahon was cool. I wasn't a Bears fan but that team was unbelievable.

Funny thing is, after the game replay on NFL chnl., they played highlights of '85 Bears! Showed Jim acting up and of course that MNF game Minn. was leading late in the game! Ditka threw him in because he was stalking him up and down the sideline in his ear! Jim threw 4 passes; 3 were TD bombs to steal it! :p

Sorry, they make you click on the link to watch it.

I think they're gonna go to the Super Bowl with Foles. Might even win it.

Last edited:
Foles and company took out the Panthers today.

May as well make this the ongoing Bears thread, because I think Foles is gonna lead em to the Super Bowl.

Foles must be Brady's Kryptonite; we see the hypocrisy! After Brady drops 2nd game to Foles; the 1st a SB a few years ago, he ran off the field and didn't have anything to say! After beating Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers, they're hugging, kissing, & chatted for a bit! I've lost so much respect for Brady over the years from early cheating in NE with spy-videos to "deflate-gate!" Heroes always seem to disappoint! Rodgers was a fave of mines even though a hated enemy of Chicago! He started belly-aching, buck passing, & pointing his finger when things didn't go well! The last outrage him "vouching" for a bestie and business partner! Ryan Brawn was accused of steroid use and Aaron swore it just wasn't possible! He may not have known; someone told me he dropped the guy like a bad habit after they found out it was true, but the damage was done! Are there any real good guys out there in positions of authority and power? :dunno:

Foles must be Brady's Kryptonite; we see the hypocrisy! After Brady drops 2nd game to Foles; the 1st a SB a few years ago, he ran off the field and didn't have anything to say! After beating Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers, they're hugging, kissing, & chatted for a bit! I've lost so much respect for Brady over the years from early cheating in NE with spy-videos to "deflate-gate!"
Don’t care about the rest of the stuff you said there after shady Brady so I am just posting this on your excellent post on all this part on him
:yes_text12::banana::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bears at Rams today. Bears are underdogs across the board.

I'm calling it for the Bears over the Rams by 14 points.

How bout them Cowboys? They went down in flames again yesterday! It's almost not as entertaining since they aren't even in the game anymore! Dalton got knocked out of the game by Washington's Jon Bostic! Unfortunately he won't be suspended because the hit was made legal due to Dalton starting his slide too late like Alex Smith years ago! I think the guy should be suspended for 2 games because it was just so unnecessary! The Boys weren't coming back! :itsok:

How bout them Cowboys? They went down in flames again yesterday! It's almost not as entertaining since they aren't even in the game anymore! Dalton got knocked out of the game by Washington's Jon Bostic! Unfortunately he won't be suspended because the hit was made legal due to Dalton starting his slide too late like Alex Smith years ago! I think the guy should be suspended for 2 games because it was just so unnecessary! The Boys weren't coming back! :itsok:
In any other year I would Be thrilled to hear that,the NFL has gotten so freaking corrupt the least fives years or so with teams changing cities like we can change our socks,that I could not give a shit on what even the rams who was the only team justified in leaving,are doing now or who is in the Super Bowl,why anybody would follow a league where teams flip flop constantly from one city to another and care about that league,makes me say beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back