Flynn definately broke laws

Left wingers whining about someone taking money from a foreign source.... who also voted for Hillary.... are absolutely the biggest hypocrites to ever walk the planet.

hey, nitwit......The IRONY is that Flynn's chanting of Hillary to "lock her up".....is precious since he is now facing 5 years behind bars, fines and loss of pension....

Of course, Flynn can always "sing" about what Trump knew of his dealing with Putin.

LOL
Now Gnat, we just took out Tyrone and made him look very silly. Are you sure you want to test the waters?

I've got a hunch that the more this piles up on Flynn, the more he's gonna be looking to make a deal to stay out of prison.

Think Trump would give him a pardon if he's convicted?

That is the thread.

Flynn broke the law by not disclosing foreign payments. That's not in question at all. The real question is, how was the Trump team not able to know this and how were they able to get Flynn a clearance without lying?
Correct. Are you saying you always have and always will stay 100% on topic and never use other examples for context? If I can prove you've been off-topic, will you admit to being a hypocrite?

Flynn may have broken the law. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. Yes, it looks bad for him, but is the Left Wing so far gone they no longer believe in innocent until proven guilty?

There is no context that involves Clinton when talking about Flynn.

Hey.............get used to it people.............whenever someone in Trump's group screws up, the first thing that the conservatives are going to say is "but Hillary, but Bill, but Obama".

They are only going to deflect and avoid. Trump probably could actually shoot someone on the steps of the WH, and his supporters would say that the person deserved it.

Hey.............get used to it people.............whenever someone in Trump's group screws up, the first thing that the conservatives are going to say is "but Hillary, but Bill, but Obama".

They are only going to deflect and avoid. Trump probably could actually shoot someone on the steps of the WH, and his supporters would say that the person deserved it.
No, they'd pull a Bubba and say he committed suicide.

Well, that'll depend on how much Flynn "sings"......

(but, there''ll always be a job for Flynn on FOX....perhaps as that cable network's pundit on "ethics in government."

I just can't imagine anybody making a big deal out of $33,000 - except the IRS.
It is not the $33,000 dollars. It is the fact that he chose not to reveal that to the government. The very same government he had depended on his whole life for an income. It is about what else has he not revealed. And it is about this admin stonewalling on turning over documents to the investigating committee.

Wait. Obama's Commerce Secretary failed to disclose $88 Million in income. Was that a problem?

Was it from a foreign govt? Did the commerce secretary register as a foreign agent? Did the commerce secretary get the proper security clearance before receiving that 88 mil if he got it from a foreign govt?

Clintons transgressions were proven to amount to nothing except RW hate for the woman .. time to see where the RW KGB path leads.
Are you proclaiming Hillary never, ever did anything wrong? Nothing shady, negligent or corrupt?

Please explain why many Democrats didn't trust her much less most Republicans. Please explain why her favorability rating was so low. Was it all a "vast, wide Right Wing conspiracy"?

Lastly, please explain to me why you rush to Hillary's defense instead of joining me in seeking to root out all corruption, cronyism and crime in Washington, DC regardless of party affiliation.

Im not parroting she broke any laws and should be in jail like the dips that cant take the findings of multiple investigations do.

theres more than a "good chance" more than one Republican leaning Trump drone was involved in a money laundering operation with Russians.

Manafort has money laundering written all over his sorry Russian loving ass.
I have already proven Hillary broke the law. A 1st year law degree student could try that case. By law it is illegal for anyone to give individuals who have no security clearance access to classified information. FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary Clinton did just that.

Hillary Clinton, as always, was protected from the law. The snowflake claim orherwise is one of the biggest lies to ever be posted on this board.

As far as Manafort goes, produce the evidence and indict him. I will fully support it.

Then lock her up in the cell next to Flynn and most of Trumps WH.

That is the thread.

Flynn broke the law by not disclosing foreign payments. That's not in question at all. The real question is, how was the Trump team not able to know this and how were they able to get Flynn a clearance without lying?
Correct. Are you saying you always have and always will stay 100% on topic and never use other examples for context? If I can prove you've been off-topic, will you admit to being a hypocrite?

Flynn may have broken the law. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet. Yes, it looks bad for him, but is the Left Wing so far gone they no longer believe in innocent until proven guilty?

There is no context that involves Clinton when talking about Flynn.
The context is corruption, cronyism and crime in Washington, DC. One reason Clinton lost was because even Democrats don't trust her. The entire debacle about how she was picked by the DNC before campaign even began ticked off a lot of Democrats and, especially, Bernie supporters.

Corruption and Cronyism, much less crimes, are wrong. I'm truly sorry you disagree.

Clintons transgressions were proven to amount to nothing except RW hate for the woman .. time to see where the RW KGB path leads.
Are you proclaiming Hillary never, ever did anything wrong? Nothing shady, negligent or corrupt?

Please explain why many Democrats didn't trust her much less most Republicans. Please explain why her favorability rating was so low. Was it all a "vast, wide Right Wing conspiracy"?

Lastly, please explain to me why you rush to Hillary's defense instead of joining me in seeking to root out all corruption, cronyism and crime in Washington, DC regardless of party affiliation.

Im not parroting she broke any laws and should be in jail like the dips that cant take the findings of multiple investigations do.

theres more than a "good chance" more than one Republican leaning Trump drone was involved in a money laundering operation with Russians.

Manafort has money laundering written all over his sorry Russian loving ass.
I have already proven Hillary broke the law. A 1st year law degree student could try that case. By law it is illegal for anyone to give individuals who have no security clearance access to classified information. FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary Clinton did just that.

Hillary Clinton, as always, was protected from the law. The snowflake claim orherwise is one of the biggest lies to ever be posted on this board.

As far as Manafort goes, produce the evidence and indict him. I will fully support it.

Then lock her up in the cell next to Flynn and most of Trumps WH.
I'm supportive of locking up all criminals and eliminating corruption in Washington DC

Well, that'll depend on how much Flynn "sings"......

(but, there''ll always be a job for Flynn on FOX....perhaps as that cable network's pundit on "ethics in government."
A good plan. Afterall, that's exactly what Bill Clinton did for many (all?) of his friends convicted in the Whitewater scam.

You mean like when Obama screwed up leftwingers screamed "but Bush, but Reagan"?

The OP discredits himself and proves his entire thread is snowflake FAKE NEWS and political propaganda in the body of his own post:

His Title Declares 'Flynn definately broke laws'; however, In his own post he then admits the TRUTH: "...appears to have broken the law..."

It APPEARS the OP is DEFINITELY a Fake News snowflake who has no credibility....

Next thread... :p
Lock her up, Lock Her up

for what

Lock her up Lock her up:badgrin:
Lock who up, snowflake? I just pointed out that the OP intentionally attempted to deceive people while spreading liberal propaganda and contradicted / exposed him/herself in her own post. Didn't mean to 'trigger' you!
intentionally attempted to deceive people while spreading liberal propaganda and contradicted / exposed him/herself in her own post.
It was Chaffetz, a Republican, who said that, fool.

easilyfooled65 at it again. :laugh2:

The OP discredits himself and proves his entire thread is snowflake FAKE NEWS and political propaganda in the body of his own post:

His Title Declares 'Flynn definately broke laws'; however, In his own post he then admits the TRUTH: "...appears to have broken the law..."

It APPEARS the OP is DEFINITELY a Fake News snowflake who has no credibility....

Lock her up, Lock Her up

for what

Lock who up, snowflake? I just pointed out that the OP intentionally attempted to deceive people while spreading liberal propaganda and contradicted / exposed him/herself in her own post. Didn't mean to 'trigger' you!
intentionally attempted to deceive people while spreading liberal propaganda and contradicted / exposed him/herself in her own post.

Yep saw it live and they both said it when asked the question. Of course they're not going to come out and say yea he broke the law, they had to beat around the bush.

Hey Trump Rubes:badgrin:
Not only will Trump's tax breaks not pay for themselves, you'll have to pay for Him to go golfing every weekend....and for his family to go "Globe Trotting"

BTW, our beloved orange clown has quickly raised Mar-a-Lago's membership fees to a whopping $200,000.......I'm sure this is to allow common folks to be able to access him more readily.

Lock her up, Lock Her up

for what

Shut up wasting our time and post evidence to support your false claims.

Hey Trump Rubes:badgrin:
Not only will Trump's tax breaks not pay for themselves, you'll have to pay for Him to go golfing every weekend....and for his family to go "Globe Trotting"

BTW, our beloved orange clown has quickly raised Mar-a-Lago's membership fees to a whopping $200,000.......I'm sure this is to allow common folks to be able to access him more readily.
Your sore loser butt hurt whining amuses me...

Lock her up, Lock Her up

for what

Yep saw it live and they both said it when asked the question. Of course they're not going to come out and say yea he broke the law, they had to beat around the bush.

Again, no evidence - just accusation.

Forum List

Back