Flynn case about to be thrown out? Judge delays hearing to review docs.

So he was forced to plea guilty?

Got it...

National Security advisors are often oppressed by law enforcement and coerced into making false confessions....

Hmm...looks like a bit of a fishing expedition to me. Always weird when someone pleads guilty....and then tries to allege misconduct. Was he lying when he pled? Probably not--just one of those vagaries of our system. I doubt the whole thing gets thrown out...but this is what the judge needs..some time to sort the 151 page brief...and try to un-spin the Defense allegations. While many may try to make this more than it is...Fox sure did....the gist is we just don't know yet...some allegations have been made..and a delay ordered. That's all the real news here.

The rest is just hot air.

Got it...

National Security advisors are often oppressed by law enforcement and coerced into making false confessions....

As has been stated before, a guilty plea is irrelevant if the crime of tampering with evidence exists in the case. The evidence the plea is based on cannot have been tampered with. That makes the entire case illegal.

Got it...

As has been stated before, a guilty plea is irrelevant if the crime of tampering with evidence exists in the case. The evidence the plea is based on cannot have been tampered with. That makes the entire case illegal.
Would a guilty plea be irrelevant if the person who pled was related to Obama, Hillary or "insert Democrat you hate here"???

Hmm...looks like a bit of a fishing expedition to me. Always weird when someone pleads guilty....and then tries to allege misconduct. Was he lying when he pled? Probably not--just one of those vagaries of our system. I doubt the whole thing gets thrown out...but this is what the judge needs..some time to sort the 151 page brief...and try to un-spin the Defense allegations. While many may try to make this more than it is...Fox sure did....the gist is we just don't know yet...some allegations have been made..and a delay ordered. That's all the real news here.

The rest is just hot air.

Yep, hot air aplenty. And the judge is in the unenviable position of having to act as if any of that bag of excrement were to be taken seriously.

The real funny is, Flynn has yet to retract his guilty plea, which, if you think about it, is all the information you need to determine what pile of nonsense this all is. Of course, were he to retract, all the other crimes the prosecution had in the pipeline, and would not pursue due to the plea, would come crashing down on Flynn's head. One wonders, though, would the prosecution be in a position to revive these other investigations if, in fact, the lying were to be thrown out? And wouldn't that be fun?

Whatever, the negotiation with a foreign power over $18 million for the kidnapping and exfiltration of a U.S. resident should be enough to land him in jail, even though that crime never came to fruition. What a sordid piece of work that one is. Small wonder why Trump loved him so much...

This is only an allegation by his lawyer which has been proven.

but but didn't Flynn admit that he lied to the FBI

So now he lied to the FBI about lying to the FBI

no wonder FOX is running with this

get him off on a technicality

In the first instance, Flynn — who was interviewed by FBI agents on Jan. 24 — admitted he lied to FBI agents about a conversation he had with Kislyak on Dec. 22, 2016, about an upcoming U.N. Security Council resolution. Although he initially denied it to FBI agents, Flynn now admits that he asked Russia to delay or defeat this resolution

What is it about liars that people love

Got it...

"Take the kill shot on Flynn" - Traitor #1to co-conspirator in the media regarding illegally leaked illegally recorded conversation between Flynn and Kisylak.

Had Republicans done anything like that to the Born in Kenya guy, you would have already built the scaffolding for the public executions

Got it...

Would a guilty plea be irrelevant if the person who pled was related to Obama, Hillary or "insert Democrat you hate here"???

If it was based on evidence illegally changed, absolutely. Unlike you liberals, I don't hate democrats enough to want them illegally incarcerated. I know you don't care as long as its *fill in republican you hate here* but I do.

Show me an instance where a democrat pled guilty and it was shown that the evidence was tampered with and I'll show you someone who should be let go.

Got it...

If.....still some meat on that bone. Judge could rule an entirely different way..right now..all we have are the allegations of the Defense. The plea probably will stand..absent egregious behavior. Which is what they are alleging..in their 151 page brief.

Got it...

If.....still some meat on that bone. Judge could rule an entirely different way..right now..all we have are the allegations of the Defense. The plea probably will stand..absent egregious behavior. Which is what they are alleging..in their 151 page brief.
Not with evidence of or intent to entrap. This case is going boom!

Got it...

What the left doesn't realize that is that INTENT is what is at play here.

The INTENT of the FBI should NEVER be to entrap someone or get them to purjure themselves. The evidence showed that there was zero evidence that Flynn was colluding with the Russians so it should have died there. It didn't because Peter Suck told them not to.

You can't go into an investigation with the intent to entrap. That's entrapment and is a defense to a crime. If someone lies to the FBI during a normal investigation that's one thing. But to do it during a dead investigation with the sole intent to try to perjure the witness, that's against the law.

Flynn publicly admitted his guilt under oath at a court hearing in December 2017 and reconfirmed those statements a year later at another court session.

who admits guilt and then claims it was entrapment. Flynn did you lie, yes I lied. Well the only reason I lied is they lied to me.

So now is he lying that he lied He hired lawyers who were incompetent. So will Trump pardon him or will he serve 6 months in club med

Still he has complained that I cooperated on the premise that I would get no jail time.

My lawyers that I hired were incompetent

If you say your not guilty the defense lawyers will defend you in court if that your defense.

If you cooperate then they are along for the ride. I wonder how much did these incompetent lawyers get paid by you. I wonder who is paying these new lawyers?

The case will not be thrown out. He will be sentenced. Trump will pardon him. The only question is whether he thinks it will help him or hurt him....which will determine when he does it.

Got it...

Actually, its not so often at all. The problem was that the FBI under the criminal cabal led by Comey, McCabe and Strzok was looking to seize power, much like Beria and his boys tried to do in the USSR after Uncle Joe Stalin assumed room temperature

Got it...

What the left doesn't realize that is that INTENT is what is at play here.

The INTENT of the FBI should NEVER be to entrap someone or get them to purjure themselves. The evidence showed that there was zero evidence that Flynn was colluding with the Russians so it should have died there. It didn't because Peter Suck told them not to.

You can't go into an investigation with the intent to entrap. That's entrapment and is a defense to a crime. If someone lies to the FBI during a normal investigation that's one thing. But to do it during a dead investigation with the sole intent to try to perjure the witness, that's against the law.
Correct!

This is why the judge adjourned to review the documents. The prosecutors were caught in a criminal act.. Entrapment!

Forum List

Back