#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

What a dumbshit! Is he this clueless about the optics of something like this?
I don't care if you paid for the vacation months ago, suck up the loss and stay the fuck home during this sort of disaster.
I could forgive him if he left for vacation before this all happened, but apparently that's not the case.
I will support him, and endorse him over ANY fucking Dimocrat, but this was truly stupid.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold

The senator was slammed for appearing to jet to Mexico while some Texans enter day five without heat or power

While hundreds of thousands of Texans still don’t have heat, electricity or safe drinking water five days after a severe winter storm crippled the state’s power grid, it appears that Ted Cruz has hopped a flight with his family to Cancun.

The backlash to this has been so heated, however, that the Republican Senator is reportedly coming back home.

Images that appeared to show the Republican senator on a flight to Mexico went viral on Wednesday night, with many critics accusing him of leaving his constituents in the cold while he went on spring break.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold - MarketWatch
Senators don't run states, Dummy.

He has nothing to do with the power grid.

That's not the point at all. Cruz can sit home and twiddle his fingers for all I care.
Leaders stay with the ship during a crisis, and wait until the crisis is over. End of story.

Admirable, sterling example of leadership, compassion and solidarity.
Something I have never seen out of Ted the Canuke.
Cancun Cruz the Canuke. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Careful. You may get doxxed. How are gas prices in Cali?
Don't know....I moved out just under two years ago. DO keep up.
You said you lived there like two weeks ago. Your lies need to be consistent.

I used to...for several decades.....but moved just under two years ago when I retired. DO keep up. And I never said what you claim two weeks ago...:heehee: Why lie?

I used to...for several decades.....but moved just under two years ago when I retired. DO keep up.
So then why would you opine on current gas prices when you no longer live there?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is there anything you won't exploit politically ???? I bet you ain't got a friend in this world. Hell who could trust someone like you ??

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He is a US senator and as such has nothing to do with the day to day operations of the state. Did you disparage Obama for all of his Hawaii trips or Michelle and the girls for their trips to Africa?

Prove you’re credible by linking us to all your bitching about Cuomo killing the elderly in Loon York.
We’re standing by.

It's funny that you even mention Cuomo. If he decided to ditch his scandal and fly to Cancun on his private jet....every MSM out there would hail him as some "hero". But folks back in NY would hail their Governor as some "Governor that has something to hide".
But he didn't do that, did he? That was Cancun Cruz who did.....and then tried to blame it on his daughter.

Jesus Christ on a bike, fuckboy. One of your retarded comrades already started a thread on this. Presumably she's already gotten an extra ration of rice for it. We don't want you stupid chinks working for free.

Meanwhile your stuttering fuck has murdered 80,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. You think those families give a fuck about Ted Cruz going to Cancun? Ask a normal person and they'll tell you the answer.
Note to Lazy Fuck TI. Trump is no longer president. Adults are in charge

I used to...for several decades.....but moved just under two years ago when I retired. DO keep up. And I never said what you claim two weeks ago...:heehee: Why lie?
So those wonderful democrat policies in CA that you promote so profusely became too much for you to stomach and you moved out--to what? A red state? Sounds like a bit of hypocrisy working here.

Ted is a senator WTF is he supposed to do? Fuck Liberals keep telling us the world is getting warmer So fuck it, go to Mexico. This obviously isn't happening with global warming.
I can tell that trump Qultists are completely helpless when it comes to thinking of ways to help others.
You are part of the problem. Take a civics class. A US senator does not operate his state. He represents their interests in DC. SMH.

If you are a stupid Moon Bat you might think that your Senator should protect you from the cold.

How about taking personal responsibility for your own well being and doing a little emergency preparation of your own?

Stop being a little whiny bitch. Government ain't going to save you from jackshit.

If a hurricane or cold snap or whatever hit Florida and caused massive power outages I would use my emergency supplies and get by fine. The last thing I would expect is for one of my Senators to save my ass.
I agree with this..... We are living in an age of government dependency, and the more dependent the better for the Democrat's. Fact.

Hey. I'd take out a loan to get out of frozen Texas. How bout you??
I've been to Texas. I'd take out a loan to get out of there on a good day

You’d fit in well in Austin...lots of Californicated Loons there.
Mug-shots2.jpg
Which one is you?

There is a good side to this.

Most of the power outages are in the DFW, San Antonio, Austin and Houston areas. The shitholes that usually vote for the stupid Democrats.

When Moon Bats suffer it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Pelosi is home stuffing her face with $30 a qt ice cream as millions of people go without due to government shutdowns....I guess the relief package isn't critical to queens like her....out of sight out of mind and now that Trump is gone you get nothing.....

LOOK! Over there! Must talk about Speaker of the House Pelosi! and ice cream! Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

If you are going to whine like a biotch....over a man taking his family to a warmer climate then you should be extra angry about a speaker that left DC to go home with a global pandemic ongoing and record unemployment....maybe she went home to scoop human waste from her districts streets....

Forum List

Back