#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

What a dumbshit! Is he this clueless about the optics of something like this?
I don't care if you paid for the vacation months ago, suck up the loss and stay the fuck home during this sort of disaster.
I could forgive him if he left for vacation before this all happened, but apparently that's not the case.
I will support him, and endorse him over ANY fucking Dimocrat, but this was truly stupid.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold

The senator was slammed for appearing to jet to Mexico while some Texans enter day five without heat or power

While hundreds of thousands of Texans still don’t have heat, electricity or safe drinking water five days after a severe winter storm crippled the state’s power grid, it appears that Ted Cruz has hopped a flight with his family to Cancun.

The backlash to this has been so heated, however, that the Republican Senator is reportedly coming back home.

Images that appeared to show the Republican senator on a flight to Mexico went viral on Wednesday night, with many critics accusing him of leaving his constituents in the cold while he went on spring break.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold - MarketWatch

What a dumbshit! Is he this clueless about the optics of something like this?
I don't care if you paid for the vacation months ago, suck up the loss and stay the fuck home during this sort of disaster.
I could forgive him if he left for vacation before this all happened, but apparently that's not the case.
I will support him, and endorse him over ANY fucking Dimocrat, but this was truly stupid.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold

The senator was slammed for appearing to jet to Mexico while some Texans enter day five without heat or power

While hundreds of thousands of Texans still don’t have heat, electricity or safe drinking water five days after a severe winter storm crippled the state’s power grid, it appears that Ted Cruz has hopped a flight with his family to Cancun.

The backlash to this has been so heated, however, that the Republican Senator is reportedly coming back home.

Images that appeared to show the Republican senator on a flight to Mexico went viral on Wednesday night, with many critics accusing him of leaving his constituents in the cold while he went on spring break.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold - MarketWatch

If he did so, it is really bad optics, at best.

And he calls Democrats "elitists".
Cruz just an ordinary American like you and me. Right?
Sen. Ted Cruz flew to Cancun, Mexico, with his family this week as Texas dealt with a winter storm that as of Thursday still has left 500,000 without power, Fox News has confirmed.

Seriously? Now if the Governor of Texas did the same thing...you wouldn't have any problems with that, right?

:iyfyus.jpg:

kn5nm22nh6i61.png

Sen. Ted Cruz flew to Cancun, Mexico, with his family this week as Texas dealt with a winter storm that as of Thursday still has left 500,000 without power, Fox News has confirmed.

LOL I'd bet all of Texas would have loved to go with him.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear of QAnon believing Texans starting a GoFundMe to help defray the costs of Ted's vacation, that's how mindfuck brainwashed these zombies are.

Ted Cruz, being a true conservative, would have been one of those knocking down women and children, to get on the lifeboat, after the Titanic hit the iceberg.
Hmmm how do you know those weren't rich Democrats doing that on the Titanic there brainless? You are mad at Cruz because its winter but not Killer Cuomo for wiping out thousands of his constituents.
Look! NY NY NY! Don't look at Texas!

Seriously? Now if the Governor of Texas did the same thing...you wouldn't have any problems with that, right?
Of course I would have a problem with it. I don't understand you. Are you smoking something really good?

Prove you’re credible by linking us to all your bitching about Cuomo killing the elderly in Loon York.
We’re standing by.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Now you agree with Trump that Cruz is Lying Ted? You leftists all bipolar?

LOL I'd bet all of Texas would have loved to go with him.
Can they afford it?

Of course I would have a problem with it. I don't understand you. Are you smoking something really good?

Prove you’re credible by linking us to all your bitching about Cuomo killing the elderly in Loon York.
We’re standing by.
Wrong thread, meth head. Get off your high before commenting.

Forum List

Back