Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're pointing out a handful of tiny, extreme, obscure cults, and trying to smear all conservatives and/or Christians by association thereof.
Very good point. Of course, it is also true that the LGBT-Q fanatics who think that what is going on that video is of positive benefit to kids are also a tiny, extreme, obscure group.
It's bullshit, of course. The overwhelming vast majority of conservatives, the overwhelming vast majority of Christian, would not support nor defend what those cults are doing.
And that is the difference. The left does defend their own extremists on various issues, even to the point of closing their eyes to evidence of the extremism. They are all about gaining political power, and they know that they can achieve strength in numbers among disparate groups by each supporting the other groups' policies, and ideas.

On this pedo grooming, though, they are almost exclusively defending by denying. It is hard to get a liberal to look at that video and say that it is fine. But they will deny what is in the video without watching it. Someone thinks that its fine, obviously. The people who are doing it do. The other liberals are willing to go along with it. It makes a good distraction from opposition to their economic policies and growing fascism.

Kind of like when child soldiers were (and are) used as cannon fodder. Send the expendable kids out to draw fire, and reserve your grown troops for the main action.
One of those cults, in fact, is bizarre offshoot of my own religion, and I do not think that anyone in my own religion would support or defend that cult or its activities.

What is going on here, of course is something that we have all seen before.

Your side is openly engaging in and supporting activity which all sane, decent human beings recognize as immoral and harmful, and you're making a clumsy and failed attempt at a tu quoque by trying to falsely accuse us of immoral and harmful behavior that none of us actually support.
Yep . . .

That's got to be the stupidest statement I've heard in MONTHS, scooter!

Tell me the last time I was exposed to "fake breast". Tell me the last time my next door neighbor was exposed to "fake breast". Tell me the last time JoeBob Skidmark and CamalToe were exposed to "fake breast".
Any time you’re walking down the street. Do you know how many women have boob jobs?

Any time you’re walking down the street. Do you know how many women have boob jobs?
Wow! I am not even slightly surprised that you just don't understand where your thought process -- if it can actually be called "thought" -- went horribly, horribly wrong here. Maybe it's time for you to med up and go to bed, to try once again in the morning to actually make some sense.

Wow! I am not even slightly surprised that you just don't understand where your thought process -- if it can actually be called "thought" -- went horribly, horribly wrong here. Maybe it's time for you to med up and go to bed, to try once again in the morning to actually make some sense.
Did you think you said something?

Do you idiots realize that any time you go to the beach you are exposed to fake boobs? So are your kids.

And they’re hanging out all over the place.

Gonna have a lot of lawsuits then huh?

Do you idiots realize that any time you go to the beach you are exposed to fake boobs? So are your kids.

And they’re hanging out all over the place.

Gonna have a lot of lawsuits then huh?
WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you think that you just accomplished something there, don't ya spunky?

This is how we get rid of the groomers.

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) served a complaint Tuesday on a bar in Miami that offers drag shows to children, and which was recently featured in viral videos showing a topless drag queen attempting to entertain a young girl.

The R House bar, located in the Wynwood area of Miami, has 21 days to respond to the administrative complaint. If the bar is found to be in violation of local laws and codes, it could then lose its liquor license, effectively putting it out of business.

These people need to be castrated. Absolutely sick what level of degeneracy this nation has fallen to. Twenty years ago these fags would have been crub stomped for doing shit like this but now every media and government arm reaches out to coddle these freaks.

These people need to be castrated. Absolutely sick what level of degeneracy this nation has fallen to. Twenty years ago these fags would have been crub stomped for doing shit like this but now every media and government arm reaches out to coddle these freaks.
And “curb stomping” is what these right wing freaks are itching for

Come at me motherfucker
da415b8f1226ef0446b7668409fa09afb9c1dd9e01450ddbfb991382fc21d55f.jpg

I guess you're OK with marrying off little girls to old men, or using women as breeding stock, and grooming them from the day they're born that this is their lot in life.

That was a lie the first time you said it, it's still a lie, and it will always be a lie.

Nobody here has defended any such thing. That's just a very bad attempt on your part at a tu quoque to deflect from your own blatant defense of the sexual exploitation and abuse of children.

So, you're pointing out a handful of tiny, extreme, obscure cults, and trying to smear all conservatives and/or Christians by association thereof.

No different than you trying to smear all LGBTQ+ people by associating them with the few you act inappropriately.

One of those cults, in fact, is bizarre offshoot of my own religion, and I do not think that anyone in my own religion would support or defend that cult or its activities.

The thing is, Warren Jeffs is practicing Mormonism the way Joseph Smith and Brigham Young did.

The current leadership of your religion only got rid of polygamy because Congress wouldn't let Utah into the union if they didn't outlaw it. The current leadership of your cult only got rid of bans on black people because the NCAA refused to let BYU participate in games unless they did, and because Congress was threatening to pull your tax exemptions.

I mean, it must be nice to have a prophet who talks to God and can change dogma on a whim to meet political needs.

I am willing to bet that if the Federal Government pulled the tax exemption for any church still advocating homophobia, your church leaders would have a "come to Jesus" moment like all these Methodist churches flying pride flags.

Parents were willing to let Michael Jackson sexually abuse their kids so they could get rich on the lawsuits.

Parents are willing to let a know child abuser/pervert coach their child if they think the coach can turn their kid into a World or Olympic champsion.

There is no limits to the things what people will do for wealth or fame. Look at the people who take their children to Abbey Lee Miller - Dance Moms, to coach their child. Why would you give your child over to that level of manipulation, and outright abuse?????

I'm not playing your idiotic "gotcha game", you perverted creep. I don't believe in exposing children to adult themes or behaviours. Drag isn't sexual. Drag is about creating an illusion, with a costumes, hair and makeup. If any of you had ever been to a drag show, you'd know that.

Why haven't YOU commented on the groomer cults which teach little girls from the day they're born to submit to men on demand????

I guess you're OK with marrying off little girls to old men, or using women as breeding stock, and grooming them from the day they're born that this is their lot in life.
Still waiting. Showing children fake boobs is okay with you. What about dildos? Inquiring minds want to know. Answer the question or be owned in your glorious hypocrisy.

If drag is not sexual, why did the "performer" in that video have tits and ass hanging out?

Watch the damn video and talk about it.

The more you ignore me, Dragonlady, the more I own you.

Last edited:
Still waiting. Showing children fake boobs is okay with you. What about dildos? Inquiring minds want to know. Answer the question or be owned in your glorious hypocrisy.
As noted...children see fake boobs all the time at the beach the pool...whatever.

No. If someone was waving dildos around my kids I would gather them up and leave. It's called parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back