Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just tells me we have too many laws.

Doesn't matter - Democrats neither obey nor enforce them...

...and the fact that you are OK with schools taking small children into adult gay bars and exposing them to this kind of sick shit at such a young age and calling it education makes me believe you are a twisted, irresponsive, sick fuck who should not have kids and if you do they should probably be taken away.

Doesn't matter - Democrats neither obey nor enforce them...

...and the fact that you are OK with schools taking small children into adult gay bars and exposing them to this kind of sick shit at such a young age and calling it education makes me believe you are a twisted, irresponsive, sick fuck who should not have kids and if you do they should probably be taken away.

Except that a school didn't take these kids to this bar, their parents did.

As far as sex education in the schools, I'm all for it. Check this out.. Look what happened after we started talking to kids honestly about sex! A lot less of them got pregnant in their teen years. This can only be a good thing.

1659269876585.png

and the fact that you are OK with schools taking small children into adult gay bars
That is NOT what's happening.

Why do you lie about this? No schools I have heard of are taking kids to any kind of bars

To my knowledge the only school involvement is in NYC where tranny's read "story hour".

The reason being that FIFTY trans people have been killed last year simply because they are trans. The school system is trying to prevent that kind of thing from happening by showing that trans folk are not a threat...and they're not

Except that a school didn't take these kids to this bar, their parents did.

As far as sex education in the schools, I'm all for it. Check this out.. Look what happened after we started talking to kids honestly about sex! A lot less of them got pregnant in their teen years. This can only be a good thing.

View attachment 676564
4 year olds in a gay bar to watch cross-dressing strip teases is not 'education' - it's grooming and indoctrination.

4 year olds in a gay bar to watch cross-dressing strip teases is not 'education' - it's grooming and indoctrination.
It's NOT "school related"

No schools are doing that you dope.

Suck this. It's worse than I thought

Proves nothing. Names? Dates? Police reports? Were those dead trannies real people or folks made up in the mind of the writer of that article?

Prove it or admit you lied, and if you lied, you need to just GTFO and stop pestering real people.

Last edited:
4 year olds in a gay bar to watch cross-dressing strip teases is not 'education' -

Well, good thing that a school didn't take them, then.

This was parents, who for whatever reason, took their kid there. Maybe the parents are gay themselves, or maybe they were out in support of someone else.

Frankly, I saw a lot of behavior at a recent wedding I was at that was inappropriate for children, but there were children there. And the bride and groom were devout Catholics.

Well, good thing that a school didn't take them, then.

This was parents, who for whatever reason, took their kid there. Maybe the parents are gay themselves, or maybe they were out in support of someone else.

Frankly, I saw a lot of behavior at a recent wedding I was at that was inappropriate for children, but there were children there. And the bride and groom were devout Catholics.

Yeah, schools just brought the clown-looking trainees and cross dressers into the classroom with rge kids...that's so much better.

Proves nothing. Names? Dates? Police reports? Were those dead trannies real people or folks made up in the mind of the writer of that article?

Prove it or admit you lied, and if you lied, you need to just GTFO and stop pestering real people.
Take it up with Forbes asshole.

You know you’re wrong

We know where you stand.

You know nothing of the kind, you condescending piece of shit.

Interesting that you note that these extreme right wing cults which abuse women are just a "handful" of people, well how many drag queens holding "story hours" are there. Yet less extreme evangelical conservatives were holding "virginity pledge" ceremonies where young women promised to stay virgins until they marry.

In the classic "law of unintended consequences", most students break the pledge, but it did lead to Christian high school students engaging in anal and oral sex in, anything but vaginal sex, or as you would call it "normal" sex. Added to which, these schools had higher rates of STD's because they didn't use "protection" or condoms. No need because the pregnancy doesn't happen without vaginal sex.

You're concerned about the skimpy clothing and sexualized themes, have you looked at what children are seeing on network television these day?????? Scantily clad dancers, in music videos grinding on one another. Women being sexualized at every turn. You can see stuff before 9:00 p.m. on TV that you couldn't see in a restricted movie when I was growing up.

When my daughter was in middle school, I look her clothes shopping for school. All of the clothes available in the stores looked like something her older sister would wear to a night club. Cropped tops, lots of sparkles, short skirts, and tight fitting outfits. Completely inappropriate for a 12 year old. Thank heavens things are better today.

Right wingers are now seizing on a handful of drag queen story hours as being so outrageous that they're prepared to pass legislation to put a stop to it, all while ignorning how the media, and extreme religions are "grooming" young women and sexualizing children from the day they're born.

You know nothing of the kind, you condescending piece of shit.

Interesting that you note that these extreme right wing cults which abuse women are just a "handful" of people, well how many drag queens holding "story hours" are there. Yet less extreme evangelical conservatives were holding "virginity pledge" ceremonies where young women promised to stay virgins until they marry.

In the classic "law of unintended consequences", most students break the pledge, but it did lead to Christian high school students engaging in anal and oral sex in, anything but vaginal sex, or as you would call it "normal" sex. Added to which, these schools had higher rates of STD's because they didn't use "protection" or condoms. No need because the pregnancy doesn't happen without vaginal sex.

You're concerned about the skimpy clothing and sexualized themes, have you looked at what children are seeing on network television these day?????? Scantily clad dancers, in music videos grinding on one another. Women being sexualized at every turn. You can see stuff before 9:00 p.m. on TV that you couldn't see in a restricted movie when I was growing up.

When my daughter was in middle school, I look her clothes shopping for school. All of the clothes available in the stores looked like something her older sister would wear to a night club. Cropped tops, lots of sparkles, short skirts, and tight fitting outfits. Completely inappropriate for a 12 year old. Thank heavens things are better today.

Right wingers are now seizing on a handful of drag queen story hours as being so outrageous that they're prepared to pass legislation to put a stop to it, all while ignorning how the media, and extreme religions are "grooming" young women and sexualizing children from the day they're born.
Feel better now that you've had your little whinefest?

Your inability to answer my question is noted.

Owned.

Look. Trannies are jarring. I get that. I used to snicker myself until I got to know some of these people.

They’re just people

Get over it. They’re no threat to anyone

Sound like this is more your hangup than the kids.
Child safety, child endangerment, the fact that kids brains don't develop as fast, sexualizing children, grooming them, trying to create new terms like 'adolescent-attracted persons' to try to normalize pedophilia, etc...

Yeah, being a descent, intelligent individual, father, and grandfather, protecting children from sick fucks is 'my hangup'

Democrats like Bill Clinton and Bill Richardson made many trips to 'pedoisland' to have sex with kids ...

Democrats created a secret committee whose sole purpose for decades was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their sexual abuse / harassment victims. When it was finally exposed the filthy criminals were allowed to retire with full benefits, the committee was supposed to be disbanded but no one has confirmed it has been...

....for all the Democrats false accusations of Trump grabbing a woman's crotch based on a bad joke on late night TV we actually found out Joe Biden DID grab an aide by her vagina...

Many Democrat have been sick, immoral, corrupt, criminal sexist, misogynist, pedophiles for decades....and as an American citizen, yes, it's one of my 'hang ups'.

You should explain while all of these facts aen't yours, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back