Florida: Sexy Trump-Endorsed Gun Toting Anna Paulina Luna Wins 13th District GOP Primary

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The patriotic people have spoken.

Anna-Paulina-with-guns-flag-backdop-360x188.jpg

It's funny, the Progs scream that everyone hates Rump yet everyone he endorses wins.

And she got no shot in the general...but she is hot. :)

She's favored in the general.

You hate filled morons just spout off without bothering to even look.

Hey, maybe you Nazis can run a tranny against her and say "Men make better women than women" like you always do...

More guns, less brains.

Who needs brains when you have guns? Kill them all and let that brainy God sort the fuckers out.

I like her. Can I vote in my state and Florida too, like the Democrats do?

1661361268276.png

She's favored in the general.

You hate filled morons just spout off without bothering to even look.

Hey, maybe you Nazis can run a tranny against her and say "Men make better women than women" like you always do...
No..she isn't. You see a hot girl with guns that's a Republican and you cucks slobber all over yourselves....like you got a shot with her. :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans are simple minded, sensory reacting parasites.
But hey, she fits the Fox demographic for you incels...:)

The patriotic people have spoken.

Anna-Paulina-with-guns-flag-backdop-360x188.jpg

A great thing about the elections last night in Free America is that several school districts in the state turned from being Libtard to being Conservative. That is a grass root movement to reject Left hate and oppression.

No..she isn't. You see a hot girl with guns that's a Republican and you cucks slobber all over yourselves....like you got a shot with her. :auiqs.jpg:

In fact she is.

Crist is unpopular. He beat her in 2020 - but 2 years of Biden-nomics changes things - particularly in Florida.

Yes, she is.

1661363470674.png

Forum List

Back