Florida prosecutor's crackdown on repeat offenders leads to drop in violent crimes as Dem city crime soars

Canada is very liberal when it comes to letting people who murder go free after 25 years. How come they don't have this problem? Perhaps they have better prison systems?

Our prison system is too lax, degrading and lacks much rehab for people who will be turned back into society.

Ever watch "60 days in?" They're always getting high, making booze, sitting around watching TV, stealing stuff from each other. It's more of a day care than a prison.

Yep. Working out real well for them.

Violent Easter weekend in Jacksonville​

View attachment 634259
The last few days in the city have been really violent with a lot of questions and even fewer answers.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office had a busy holiday weekend. Three people were killed and four were wounded in six shootings in a span of 20 hours.
That count increased Monday afternoon to four killed in seven shootings in 35 hours after a man was shot to death on 103rd St. Police said the victim was found around 1:23 p.m. in the parking lot of the public library at 103rd Street and Harlow Boulevard. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Police did not release the name of the victim.
At least the offenders will be going to jail. In these Democrat controlled big city shitholes they would be back on the streets in a day or two.

At least the offenders will be going to jail. In these Democrat controlled big city shitholes they would be back on the streets in a day or two.
What surprised me is it being characterized as a crackdown, when prosecutors and judges, coast to coast should have been doing this all along. The whiny coddling crybaby segment worry about the image of the US having more people in prison than any other. I don't give rats as about world image. I worry about having to protect my family, myself and anybody in my sphere of influence from repeat violent offenders.

What surprised me is it being characterized as a crackdown, when prosecutors and judges, coast to coast should have been doing this all along. The whiny coddling crybaby segment worry about the image of the US having more people in prison than any other. I don't give rats as about world image. I worry about having to protect my family, myself and anybody in my sphere of influence from repeat violent offenders.
Democrats are a disaster on everything including crime. Most of the crime in this country takes place in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes among the Democrat voting demographics. No wonder the Democrats prosecutors won't put them in jail. There would be no Democrat voters.

Lead by example. Hopefully this spurs others to start treating criminals like criminals. When you're soft on crime then crime is hard on you.

We need to take off the kid gloves with criminals. Especially violent criminals and pedophiles. Criminals should be afraid of the police because they get their ass kicked and they should be afraid of the courts because they will be punished.

1654622085510.png

Our prison system is too lax, degrading and lacks much rehab for people who will be turned back into society.

Ever watch "60 days in?" They're always getting high, making booze, sitting around watching TV, stealing stuff from each other. It's more of a day care than a prison.
Yea it pisses me off. They should be showing remorse or they should never get out. Not scheming, playing prison rules like lord of the flies. I wouldn't let any of those people out ever. They'd have to be so convincing.

Finally, someone is getting the picture. It's a shame the left is too blind to see this. They'll probably claim it's racism or something retarded like that.

Florida prosecutor's crackdown on repeat offenders leads to drop in violent crimes as Dem city crime soars

By targeting known violent criminals and seeking stiff penalties for the worst offenders, a Republican Florida prosecutor has reduced violent crime in her community as big cities with Democratic district attorneys around the country, including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, are witnessing crime spikes.

"In 2021, Jacksonville’s murders were down 30% and overall shootings down 17% from the year prior, according to [Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office] data for non-domestic shooting incidents," David Chapman, a spokesperson for the Fourth Circuit State Attorney’s Office, told Fox News Digital. "Given last year’s downturn, our numbers to date aren’t far off the mark and thankfully have not spiked like other cities."

The Fourth Circuit covers Clay, Nassau and Duval counties and the city of Jacksonville and is led by State Attorney Melissa Nelson, who made waves for finding new ways to prosecute known criminals, such as pursuing firearms charges in connection with guns flaunted in music videos. She has sought stiffer sentences for people convicted of gun crimes.

They've got stock in private prisons, don't they?

Lead by example. Hopefully this spurs others to start treating criminals like criminals. When you're soft on crime then crime is hard on you.

We need to take off the kid gloves with criminals. Especially violent criminals and pedophiles. Criminals should be afraid of the police because they get their ass kicked and they should be afraid of the courts because they will be punished.
I really would chop every other finger off identity thieves. Hell if I could push a button and kill every one of them I would. And I've never had my identity stolen. It sounds like a horrible experience.

Starting left to right I'd take their left pinky, left middle finger, left thumb, right pointer and right ring finger.

Or we can start right to left. Right pinky, right middle, right thumb, left pointer and left ring. I'm left handed so I'd probably want 3 fingers on the left hand.

And guess what happens if you do it again?

And no you can't just chop 5 fingers off 1 hand. Then you can just hide the one hand. I want it to be obvious that you were an identity thief.

They've got stock in private prisons, don't they?

What those private prisons do is take someone who's not a violent criminal and is only serving 2 years and they give them "infractions" for even the most minor offenses. These "infractions" add time to your sentence. Or take away from time off for good behavior.

And for profit private prisons give out a lot more of these than government run prisons.

And they don't take expensive prisoners like trannies or sick prisoners. Only the most healthy prisoners that cost the least.

As opposed to that well-regulated militia that shot up the Buffalo Topps and the Uvalde elementary school?
Go read the Heller judgement. The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right not connected to any membership in any organization.

The Democrat's are the ones shielding themselves with what the world thinks, and what the world is doing as if that's supposed to make us just sit down because the big ole world is criticizing us. It's yet another tactic is all it is.

Nationwide, there is a curious phenomenon. People tend to commit more crimes against other people where there are many more people.

If a lonely Republican forces himself upon a cow, pig, or chicken, it often goes unreported.

Forum List

Back