Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

It was reported that SS cleared it and he was able to do this. I do agree this is weird to see for usually you shouldn't do this. Not that I like Obama and more should be done to him than that. lol
but it's weird to see this. creepy even.:confused:

IOW, it was a totally scripted and contrived photo op.

Never woulda guessed that! :rolleyes:

It was reported that SS cleared it and he was able to do this. I do agree this is weird to see for usually you shouldn't do this. Not that I like Obama and more should be done to him than that. lol

unlike this

0625-intouch-romney-620.jpg

unknot your panties and go out and play

unlike this

:eek: Why is that woman in the back peering at Mitt's keister?

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

It was set up with the Secret Service before hand and fully cleared. It was a staged photo op.

How ignorant to boycott a mans business because he supports a particular candidate.

As to the "power lift"; if it was not staged, then the Secret Service detail are incompetent and should all be fired- IMMEDIATELY.

People choose how to spend their money in a variety of ways. Didn't one business owner refuse to have a photo op with Biden and that increased his business?

What do you think Ayn Rand would say about blood donation? That is this guy's favorite charity.

If you ever read Rand, you would stop sticking your foot in your mouth; which looks really strange since your head is up your ass....

Charity is a great thing. Government pointing a gun at you and taking blood by force isn't charity.

unlike this

Difference: Nobody is trying to pass Vinnie Vitalis' home ec moment as "unscripted".

Go yell at the kids to get off your lawn.

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

I wonder if, at the moment shown in the image, the President had flashbacks of his days with Larry Sinclair?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ijPmtTHo8]Obama bear hugged by huge pizza shop owner in Florida - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back