Florida mosque bombed

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

I have jumped on the media for ignoring troop deaths over and over, so you're barking up the wrong tree. They tend to do so more in Iraq than Afghanistan. But imagine if this were a brown colored man bombing a church?!?!

I have jumped on the media for ignoring troop deaths over and over, so you're barking up the wrong tree. They tend to do so more in Iraq than Afghanistan. But imagine if this were a brown colored man bombing a church?!?!

contessa would be shattered!

if this were a church burning then glen beck would be crying about it already.

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

just a weeee tad over the top.. we shouldn't be bombing anyones houses of worship.. they do it doesn't mean we have too. I can still see those ancient buddha statues being blown to smithereens.

just a weeee tad over the top.. we shouldn't be bombing anyones houses of worship.. they do it doesn't mean we have too. I can still see those ancient buddha statues being blown to smithereens.

Just ignore Pale Rider...he's a fuckin' douchebag.

Indeed a horrible crime... and I hope they nail the fucker to the wall

And indeed... from one of the news stories on it

The man who caused the explosion could face domestic terrorism and church arson charges, which carry a sentence ranging from 10 years in prison to life in prison.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23529601/detail.html

So it could rightfully be charged as terrorism

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu

They're preaching hate and kill the infidels in mosques. It's a back door invasion by radical muslims into America. Screw 'em. I'd like to see them all kicked out of the country along with all the rest of the filthy illegal aliens.

I couldn't care less if one of their mosques gets taken out. Boo freakin' hoo.

Just ignore Pale Rider...he's a fuckin' douchebag.

Hey... it's the pretend doctor..... NO BUENO!

~Dude

SHOCKER, lemme tellya.

This, dude, is why your kind collect the reputation that you do, you fucking Tim McVey wannabe.

SHOCKER, lemme tellya.

This, dude, is why your kind collect the reputation that you do, you fucking Tim McVey wannabe.

don't be so hard on him. you have your own band of bomber brothers to champion.

SHOCKER, lemme tellya.

name them. and then quote any post of mine that you can find in which I not only advocate but applaud such violence. This piece of shit is EXACTLY why your side finds itself busting out the "who me??" look every time something blows up or someone gets shot.

SHOCKER, lemme tellya.

name them. and then quote any post of mine that you can find in which I not only advocate but applaud such violence. This piece of shit is EXACTLY why your side finds itself busting out the "who me??" look every time something blows up or someone gets shot.

somehow somewhere I got the idea that you champion the Palestians over the Israeli.. I could be wrong. but Palestinians strap bombs to themselves and their children and kill as many jews as possible..

somehow somewhere I got the idea that you champion the Palestians over the Israeli.. I could be wrong. but Palestinians strap bombs to themselves and their children and kill as many jews as possible..

I champion ethnic equality in the latest segregated state. But, your generalization of palis is noted. so, when it comes out that this piece of shit from the OP is a conservative I KNOW you won't mind when I generalize such explosive actions as standard issue responses from conservatives like you.

Now, did you want to quote me or is this where you sit down and shut the fuck up?

Forum List

Back