Florida mosque bombed

The one thing the illegals protesting the Arizona law enforcing the federal law and the one thing the Islamic extremist murderer cowards don't understand is that if they keep pushing, eventually we Americans will say enough and WE will push back. But we all have the guns and we have the fight in us. We all have the unity to destroy them. The Tea party is just one example of everyday Americans saying enough is enough. If the illegals and the Islamic pigs bring the war to us, we will kill them all.

Last edited:
The one thing the illegals protesting the Arizona law enforcing the federal law and the one thing the Islamic extremist murderer cowards don't understand is that if they keep pushing, eventually we Americans will say enough and WE will push back. But we all have guns. We all have the fight in us. We all have the unity to destroy them. The Tea party is just one example of everyday Americans saying enough is enough. If the illegals and the Islamic pigs bring the war to us, we will kill them all.
Someone left the door open on the asylum.

The nutbars are out today.

The one thing the illegals protesting the Arizona law enforcing the federal law and the one thing the Islamic extremist murderer cowards don't understand is that if they keep pushing, eventually we Americans will say enough and WE will push back. But we all have the guns and we have the fight in us. We all have the unity to destroy them. The Tea party is just one example of everyday Americans saying enough is enough. If the illegals and the Islamic pigs bring the war to us, we will kill them all.

nutbar freak :cuckoo:

so, did you use Mel Gibson's blue face paint when giving this speech at the last Militia rally?

so, did you use Mel Gibson's blue face paint when giving this speech at the last Militia rally?

he couldn't. it wouldn't have looked good with the white sheet.

I'm sorry, but you're just as ignorant as Pale Rider. Please, try to contain your idiocy before you post again.

Rick

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

Your point?

We can leave Afghanistan. :cuckoo:

Terrorists with brown skin, bad?
Terrorists with white skin, good?

is that your deal?

you like contessa??? terrorist with white skin bad, terrorist with brown skin good..

is that your deal?

when we gonna leave Afghanistan doyathink? Or Irack for that matter??

Promises Promises. talk is cheap,, our soldiers are dying.

So you're saying members of the the Tea Party are ready to start shooting at anyone?

I think you right wing loonies are losing it BIG TIME, and you're all a disgrace to the conservatives that I know, in real life and on this message board.

So you're saying members of the the Tea Party are ready to start shooting at anyone?

I think you right wing loonies are losing it BIG TIME, and you're all a disgrace to the conservatives that I know, in real life and on this message board.

Isn't that what MSNBC has peddling for months?? and now you want to bitch? laughable.

Isn't that what MSNBC has peddling for months?? and now you want to bitch? laughable.

I can bitch just as much as you do WT.

Just like you can, showing everyone just how ignorant you are.

For once in your life, could you EVER stay on topic in ANY thread about the subject, instead of babbling with your baby talk and misspelled words?

You need to start taking accountablilty that there are some really insane people in your party Willow. Quit defending them, no matter what they do.

Geez freaking Lousie.

Christ, WT. A house of worship was bombed. Focus on that, perhaps?

If this were a church, I bet you would. Maybe even if this were a synagogue, I bet you would.

No. But the Tea Party is just one example of the number of Americans finally awakened to the fiasco we have in this nation.

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian

And if any of you lefties comparing Americans ready to stand up against Islamic terrorists and illegals threatening our nation to the KKK or "nuts" from an "asylum", then you are not Americans. You are defending terrorists and illegals? If we are invaded or threatened, we will fight back. We'd even defend lefties like yourselves.

Last edited:
Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

Thank God Nobody got hurt. The man should be prosecuted. Why didn't the main stream media not pick it up? You tell me?

No. But the Tea Party is just one example of the number of Americans finally awakened to the fiasco we have in this nation.

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian

And if any of you lefties comparing Americans ready to stand up against Islamic terrorists and illegals threatening our nation to the KKK or "nuts" from an "asylum", then you are not Americans. You are defending terrorists and illegals? If we are invaded or threatened, we will fight back. We'd even defend lefties like yourselves.

Who the fuck are you?

Freak.

I can bitch just as much as you do WT.

Just like you can, showing everyone just how ignorant you are.

For once in your life, could you EVER stay on topic in ANY thread about the subject, instead of babbling with your baby talk and misspelled words?

You need to start taking accountablilty that there are some really insane people in your party Willow. Quit defending them, no matter what they do.

Geez freaking Lousie.

Well jeez louise yourself.. I guess you freaking didn't read the damn thread did you, the difference in you me and the nutbar jillian is that I don't happen to think every Republican is a freak.. and that's just exactly what msnbc has been peddling and so has this board, and you haven't said jack about that. have you.. you guys believe in selective demonizing, selective racism. and selective punishment. well get over yourself. you are not the only judge and jury in the universe..

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Ya and I remember christian churches are bombed and burned all the time with little to no news coverage. Got a point?

Ya and I remember christian churches are bombed and burned all the time with little to no news coverage. Got a point?

really? all the time? what era are we talking about?

i don't think they had much news coverage when saladin was around.

I can't think of too many conservatives on this board who haven't been called nutbars, freaks, trolls, disgusting, etc etc etc,, and then you whine like a pussy when someone calls one of your beloved libruls a name. bitch when a mosque is bombed and applaud when a whoe state of citizens wants to apply the law and is mocked and punished. cry us a pesos river.

they creamed themselves when Mrs. Palin's church was set on fire. She deserved it donchyaknow?

Forum List

Back