Florida man saves dog from alligator, smokes cigar the whole time

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Doesn't even waste an illegal stogie from Cuba. A win/win.

A Florida man saved his dog in style, snatching it from the jaws of an alligator without dropping his cigar.

The video of Richard Wilbanks, 74, went viral, showing him jump into a pond to pull his 3-month-old puppy, Gunner, away from the alligator.

"We were just out walking by the pond," Wilbanks said, according to People. "It came out of the water like a missile. I never thought an alligator could be that fast. It was so quick."

Wilbanks said that he “automatically” jumped in to save his dog, wrestling with the small alligator, which he claimed was no problem.

He did find it “extremely hard” to pry open the gator’s jaws.

the guy wrestled a gator and the quacks at the er billed medicare for a tetanus booster. Only in America, land of the fee

the guy wrestled a gator and the quacks at the er billed medicare for a tetanus booster. Only in America, land of the fee

USA! USA!

And he was able to see a doctor. In Canada, he'd wait walk around for 4 months with a purple hand until he could get access. If the powers that be bestowed any treatment at all.

A Florida man saved his dog in style, snatching it from the jaws of an alligator without dropping his cigar.

The video of Richard Wilbanks, 74, went viral, showing him jump into a pond to pull his 3-month-old puppy, Gunner, away from the alligator.

"We were just out walking by the pond," Wilbanks said, according to People. "It came out of the water like a missile. I never thought an alligator could be that fast. It was so quick."

Wilbanks said that he “automatically” jumped in to save his dog, wrestling with the small alligator, which he claimed was no problem.

If that was my dog, after i got it out of the alligators mouth, i would smash that fucking alligators head against a rock. Yeah, yeah, i know someone is going to try and tell me that "its just an alligator doing what alligators do". Yep, and im just being a pet owner who smashes the life out of anything that threatens my beloved pets.

Florida boys kicking ass....:beer:

I watched that on the news ...omg.....it was amazing, talk about cold blood, that owner loves his dog! Bless him!:clap:

when the puppy was free, he run away so fast, I wonder if he was hurt (((poor baby :huddle:)))

Last edited:

Forum List

Back