Florida Legislature approves carrying concealed loaded guns without permits

Is their any other way to carry but loaded?

I talked with two separate guys today at a Walmart store, here in Wisconsin. One was open-carrying a Springfield 1911, and the other was open-carrying a S&W M&P. I asked one of them if Walmart ever gave him shit about it and he said once. He just told them the fuck off.

I generally carry my G19 covered though.

No permits needed for anyone to concealed carry! Awesome!

Now all I need is a good gun to conceal.

We'll get back with that.

It's been years since I carried a Lorcin .25.

I just..stopped because one day I was in Albertson's fishing for change for my groceries and felt that gun,

and thought: Wtf am I having this for?

I sold it to a friend the next week, and the week after that a meth head stole it from him.

Last edited:
No permits needed for anyone to concealed carry! Awesome!

Now all I need is a good gun to conceal.

We'll get back with that.

It's been years since I carried a Lorcin .25.

I just..stopped because one day I was in Albertson's fishing for change for my groceries and felt that gun,

and thought: Wtf am I having this for?

A Lorcin .25? :disbelief:

A Lorcin .25? :disbelief:
Would you want to catch one?

I did say it's been years. They were like..$50 back in the day.

It keeps unsavory elements from reaching their hands up into your truck in case you're working in a rough area on a Friday night.

That's what it was for. It worked, too.

Would you want to catch one?

I did say it's been years. They were like..$50 back in the day.

It keeps unsavory elements from reaching their hands up into your truck in case you're working in a rough area on a Friday night.

That's what it was for. It worked, too.

I've owned a few .25 autos in my life, a well-built one would make a handy backup gun.

I usually carry the Glock 19 when I leave the house, or a 1960's Colt Cobra .38 Special if I'm just walking down to the mailbox. We have coyotes here.

I've owned a few .25 autos in my life, a well-built one would make a handy backup gun.

I usually carry the Glock 19 when I leave the house, or a 1960's Colt Cobra .38 Special if I'm just walking down to the mailbox. We have coyotes here.
I'm not much of a pistol man. :dunno:

Model 10-7 ain't too good for concealed carry, though. And my other pistol is bigger.

I see a pistol purchase in my future.

Last edited:
I'm not much a pistol man. :dunno:

Model 10-7 ain't too good for concealed carry, though. And my other pistol is bigger.

The Lorcin would be better than nothing. But they're cheaply-made with some pot metal parts. I guess as long as it's in a holster, it's safe enough to carry, but I wouldn't want to drop one, even with the safety on.

The Lorcin would be better than nothing. But they're cheaply-made with some pot metal parts. I guess as long as it's in a holster, it's safe enough to carry, but I wouldn't want to drop one, even with the safety on.
I never had a round racked in that thing. :nono:
No, not the type of gun to keep "cocked & locked"
No, if my truck got swarmed, I'd rack a round and point. Then de-rack a bit later.
This was in the 90s. There were no Glocks or that kinda trigger system or anything.

Lorcin was a POS, but I wouldn't wanna catch one in the noggin.

Last edited:
I never had a round racked in that thing. :nono:
No, not the type of gun to keep "cocked & locked"

No, if my truck got swarmed, I'd rack a round and point. Then de-rack a bit later.

There's a reason for that. Lorcin, Raven, Bryco, Jimenez, were all what they termed "Saturday Night Specials" They were popular back in the 60's and 70's because they were cheap. Most of them were made in Florida but like I said, they used a lot of pot metal in them. So they tended to have issues with parts breakage.

There's a reason for that. Lorcin, Raven, Bryco, Jimenez, were all what they termed "Saturday Night Specials" They were popular back in the 60's and 70's because they were cheap. Most of them were made in Florida but like I said, they used a lot of pot metal in them. So they tended to have issues with parts breakage.
It was a piece of crap. I shot a uh..oh damn, what are they called? Pygmy Rattler with it in the head. Took all but 1 bullets to hit it right.

Yeah, there was a lot of pot metal. I've seen better built cap guns. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back