Florida lawmaker wants to get rid of the Democratic Party

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If they can get the votes, why not. This is America, majority rules. Let's get rid of this problem once and for all.

---Florida lawmaker wants toget rid of the Democratic Party---

“The Ultimate Cancel Act” (SB 1248), sponsored by state Sen. Blaise Ingoglia (R-Spring Hill), would cancel the filings of any political party that supported slavery during the Civil War.

“The Democrat party adopted pro-slavery stances in their party platforms and this bill says that if you have done that in the past then the Secretary of State shall de-certify and get rid of the party,” Ingoglia said.

I am all for it. Dems are the most racist people on earth and no one is above the law. If that is Florida law, it should be followed or the state legislature should change it.

Aw geez, how about doing something good for people that can actually be done instead of shit like this?

🤦‍♂️
Yeah, I wrote to all of my congress critters with a complaint this week. The voters of WA repealed Daylight savings time by referendum FOUR years ago. It has to be approved by the US congress before it takes effect. We are still setting our clocks twice a year. The swamp can call each other names and talk shit like this thread points out, but they can't advance the will of the people. SMH. There is not a representative in WA or DC that is worth the powder and lead to blow them all to hell.

Last edited:
Typical MAGA cult stupidity. They seem to think a party's actions 150 years ago have some bearing on the party today. And they wonder why people say they are crazy.
Yeah, Democrats aren't even for America anymore like they were 150 or even 50 years ago. At all.

Aw geez, how about doing something good for people that can actually be done instead of shit like this?

🤦‍♂️
Because your party only does culture war gaslighting. That said I'd be down with this if it means we also remove every last trace of Confederate Democrat imagery. How do you feel about that Duke? Do you like cuck whites shitting on Confederate Democrat culture for some supposed political gain? 😄

Democrats started the KKK. The Dixiecrats were southern slave owners.

Seems to me the Dems are a racist party and no one is above the law.

If they can get the votes, why not. This is America, majority rules. Let's get rid of this problem once and for all.

---Florida lawmaker wants toget rid of the Democratic Party---

We already knew the only amendment they care about is the 2nd.

Focque the 1st.

Forum List

Back