Florida Judge Rules Against desantis Again, Allows Schools To Require Masks

JustObey.jpg

Pretty sure I do. What you cant seem to get through your thick skull is I have absolutely no problem with you not taking a vaccine for Covid. Just stay amongst your own kind.
I took the vaccine because I had a choice and made it. You want to make the decisions for everyone which is fascist right Dimmer?

Because you dont have any sense, your freedom ends when you start endangering others. It's pretty obvious what type of person you are. I feel sorry for you.

It's not about being "afraid" or being a "pussy" or anything else of the like. It's about doing the right thing. You obviously lack any type of moral compass.

You "roaming to your heart's content" is EXACTLY what I would expect from someone like you. I wouldnt put it past you that this is exactly what you did when you supposedly had Covid.
Wacko alert! Freedom ends when you start endangering others, by the logic of the self proclaimed fascist savior! Doing the right thing, according to the wacko sheeple! Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!!!

I think that the person you replied to should have that ophthalmologist do open heart surgery on them.

After all, the ophthalmologist is a medical doctor isn't he?
It doesn't take a medical degree to know facediapers do nothing to prevent the transmission of a virus, just knowledge of the alphabet.

Wacko alert! Freedom ends when you start endangering others, by the logic of the self proclaimed fascist savior! Doing the right thing, according to the wacko sheeple! Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!!!
By your response, I think sane people here can all identify who the wack job is.

I took the vaccine because I had a choice and made it. You want to make the decisions for everyone which is fascist right Dimmer?
Obviously you cant read. I told him I was perfectly fine with him not taking the vaccine you dumb low end piece of trash.

It doesn't take a medical degree to know facediapers do nothing to prevent the transmission of a virus, just knowledge of the alphabet.
That's all I ask of my doctor. If they know their ABCs, it all good. Medical degrees are for pussies.

In fact, I've encouraged you and others like you repeatedly to continue to not to get the vaccine and stay with your own kind. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Baloney. Like your handlers in the new Reich you demand everyone adhere to the rules you deem appropriate.
I quoted what I told him above. It's too early in the morning to deal with people that are obviously off their meds. Get help.

This is very good news.

desantis loses in court again. The judge ruling that school districts can mandate masks.

desantis is going to file an emergency appeal.

I hope he loses. Again.

Man, the little Trumpy Boy down in Floriduh has been getting a lot of judicial beatdowns lately. Butthole thinks he is God and can tell school districts and private businesses what they can and cannot do.

I saw a presser I think yesterday when he said he really didn't care whether Florida residents vaccinated or not. He said their decision doesn't affect anyone else. FALSE - What an idiot.

I think that the person you replied to should have that ophthalmologist do open heart surgery on them.

After all, the ophthalmologist is a medical doctor isn't he?
Hey coward, why don’t you try actually responding to anybody directly? Oh that’s right, you’re afraid your lies will be exposed.

Decision Reversed...

On Friday, the state’s First District Court of Appeals issued a stay that reinstates the ban on school mask mandates, which also imposes financial penalties on school board members who support mask mandates. The appeals court overturned a previous ruling by Leon County Circuit Judge John Cooper.

Big win for freedom of choice, science, and our children's social development.

9a7a4a6fb49bdfb43c63732d50a9bfe3_large.jpg

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Forum List

Back