Florida Judge Rules Against desantis Again, Allows Schools To Require Masks

If you say so.

Ok, so what happens when the 10 minutes is up? You slightly overweight? Past heart condition? Diabetes? Any other underlying health condition? Thoughts and prayers lol.........
How did I know you were going to pull that out of your ass. I am over 70 and I have a heart condition. I plowed snow from my 1/4 mile long driveway while I had covid. Pffffft. I've had worse colds. Keep your good eye on that lemming ass in front of you.

It's pretty funny you equate kids having to wear a mask during a pandemic with taking away "freedom" . You never fail to entertain!

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats have never understood the meaning of Liberty.

A parent is much more qualified to determine if their child should wear a mask than some stupid government bureaucrat.

Specifically one that is so damn ignorant and detached from the real world as to not know that masks in schools don't work worth a shit.

This is very good news.

desantis loses in court again. The judge ruling that school districts can mandate masks.

desantis is going to file an emergency appeal.

I hope he loses. Again.

More joy from Dana at trying to force children to wear an unnecessary mask. DeSantis wins on appeal as his statement was that it was up to the individual parents to decide what is best for their child. This is the part where you run away....

Maybe you should bone up on your reading, that is if you can read anything more technical than USMB. Natural vs. vaccine-induced COVID-19 immunity
Normally I wouldnt read something about vaccines by someone who specializes in obstetrics and gynaecology, which is what Dr Liji Thomas, the author, specializes in. About Dr. Liji Thomas

I dont need to read anything at this point buddy. I've taken the vaccine. You are the one I guess that needs to keep reading to convince yourself that what you are doing is correct.

1631136483694.png

How did I know you were going to pull that out of your ass. I am over 70 and I have a heart condition. I plowed snow from my 1/4 mile long driveway while I had covid. Pffffft. I've had worse colds. Keep your good eye on that lemming ass in front of you.
Hey if this happened to me once and the outcome was fine, that means it will always happen to me as it did before. I love your "logic"!

Normally I wouldnt read something about vaccines by someone who specializes in obstetrics and gynaecology, which is what Dr Liji Thomas, the author, specializes in. About Dr. Liji Thomas

I dont need to read anything at this point buddy. I've taken the vaccine. You are the one I guess that needs to keep reading to convince yourself that what you are doing is correct.
If that was the case, I would be trying to convince people to not vax. I have not done that, you, OTOH, are on here non stop trying to get everyone on earth to validate your actions. Good luck with that.

If that was the case, I would be trying to convince people to not vax. I have not done that, you, OTOH, are on here non stop trying to get everyone on earth to validate your actions. Good luck with that.

LOL I have not once sought any validation for me taking the vaccine. In fact, I've encouraged you and others like you repeatedly to continue to not to get the vaccine and stay with your own kind. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Believe me buddy I'm pretty aware that at this point nobody is going to convince any unvaccinated person to get vaxxed. Everyone has had ample time and opportunity to get vaxxed. You made your bed now you'll deal with the possible consequences.

My exact point to you. As for attempting to remove my freedoms because of my choices, again, stay in your basement if you are afraid. I intend to roam to my heart's content.
Because you dont have any sense, your freedom ends when you start endangering others. It's pretty obvious what type of person you are. I feel sorry for you.

It's not about being "afraid" or being a "pussy" or anything else of the like. It's about doing the right thing. You obviously lack any type of moral compass.

You "roaming to your heart's content" is EXACTLY what I would expect from someone like you. I wouldnt put it past you that this is exactly what you did when you supposedly had Covid.

Are you actually suggesting all medical doctors are experts in every medical field? Gee, that sounds like something a stupid person would think......

I think that the person you replied to should have that ophthalmologist do open heart surgery on them.

After all, the ophthalmologist is a medical doctor isn't he?

If Fla. Circuit Judge John Cooper had the audacity to rule against a democrat governor, Media Matters would be on his case and his history like a jackass on a corncob. On the other hand it's hard to find the Judge's political affiliation even though he was elected on the democrat ticket. Such is life under a system where the media is an arm of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back